of 2
Next Last

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#24 Aug 1, 2013
Isisos wrote:
LOL how can sumerians blow all western nations in terms of innovation when they weren't even better than the ancient Greeks? Thats right, Sumer was the first civilization. But the Greeks destroyed them when it came to innovation. Sumer literature, philosophy, art, architecture, science has absolutely nothing on what came out of Greece.
First =/= better. Then Britain & France came along and destroyed everything any ancient population (including Greece) ever did.
And Britain also comes out on top in the book of Human acomplishment. Their feats are even more impressive as well because British Isles is just a land full of small islands, and at the time Scotland & England especially Scotland had much smaller populations than the majority of Asian nations. Yet their small population was able to outdue nations of millions.
http://www.miscupload.com/upload/281484603970...
what did Greece ever do except introduce middle Eastern and Asian inventions and ideas to Europe?

The stuff they told europe was known to everyone else for thousands of years. even the native Americans were more advanced than mideival europe
whatever

San Jose, CA

#25 Jul 31, 2014
the binary code was first introduced in the book of i ching. It was brought to the west by a missionary. Very interesting. we are building on each others foundation. Without the ancients, modern inventions are impossible. The future inventors will all claim all the credit for everything. lol. BTW. I agree, Sumerians did invent a lot of things for the modern civilization.
cracka handling machine

Cerritos, CA

#26 Jul 31, 2014
wow!! Nice find on binary code brother, just when I about to give cracka chumps some credits for their achievement on object oriented programming languages that built Microsoft Windows and other key software, again it's not their achievement after all LOOOOLL!

All this time I didn't know about Binary code was from I Ching until you mentioned it, I googled it up and found shocking similarities, modern cracka version binary code swiched from Chinese numeric system to Arabic as disguise as if their didn't steal it from us. I've solid knowledge on most east asian/chinese american inventions and achievements but I really need expend my knowledge base to east asia as well.

for those who don't know already, binary code is the foundation for all computer programing code and it's how man communicating with the computer. the only unique object oriented programing lingo out there is ruby, which also invented by East Asian Yukihiro Matsumoto.

I see you are from San Jose, the technology and innovation center of the U.S. I recently discovered that 50% business and workforce in Silicon Valley are consist of east asian. gosh, the genetic advantage east asian had over cracka monkeys is so huge not even funny.

you should take a look, this is how 2% population crap out 76%.

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_22094415/asian-...
whyte ghostz

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#27 Aug 1, 2014
Stoneage barbarianz stole everything from the humble ancientz and now they get mad for payback timez.
http://lavozdelseptimoangel.com/eng/GodminII....

http://www.google.com/images...
http://www.google.com/search...
whyte ghostz

Amsterdam, Netherlands

#28 Aug 1, 2014
cracka handling machine

Cerritos, CA

#31 Aug 11, 2014
BTW, this is the original thread cracka airhead pee pee johnny flee away from.

Here you can find Binary code's origin, original Iphone's chipset's birth place, the birth of boardband communication etc all have nothing to do with brain dead crackas

Iit's hilarious when this low IQ cracka chump tells me cracka had any real inventions loL!!!

Just list some of world's most well known tech giants and see if you can find any cracka name on it. TSMC, ASUS, Gigabyte, ASRock, Samsung, Sony, foxconn, HTC etc etc.
cracka handling machine

Cerritos, CA

#33 Aug 12, 2014
ah oh~~ here comes our senior face rhesus cracka monkey, lol!~ your claim on Syrian and arabs being white is truly all time classic in retard defining I bet even Hitler want to break your retarded skull within sec lol!!

internet, broadband, computers, bitcoin, youtube, flatscreen TV are what morden clivization are all about. none of these would exist without Charles Kao, Morris Chang etc. Apple is nothing but a company of designers and marketing people, engineering and development effort are only possible in east asia as you air head cracka monkeys never capable of something as precious as 16nm or 22nm technology..

All these "life altering invention" all came from east asia even before cracka slave and your industry revolution, For example, Chinese taught you wrinkly orc face monkeys how to build air conditioner since 2nd century lol! stop kidding yourself for a sec and name me one thing you cracka ever "invented" by yourself.
For example, this leibniz cracka is considered all time great in Europe history(who introduced binary code to western world) but at least he was openly admitting that the work of his life was stolen from the Chinese.
ROFL!! and it's so adorable when this sweaty cracka chump calling smartest people on earth "tiny brain" while cracka's IQ is only comparable to monkeys?? btw, the gap between East Asian and cracka monkeys is getting wider as East Asian countries getting better nutrition.
cracka handling machine

Cerritos, CA

#34 Aug 12, 2014
ROFL! So even this all time great Euro cracka Leibniz is opening admitting he stole all his work from the Chinese.“Cracka inventor” MUHAHAH!! Will cracka ever able to invent something independently?? What you got? Burger king? Farmer John? loL! East Asian invented bank that made 99.9% crackas sold themselves as slaves for life and still $290210452 million in debts.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binary_code

"Leibniz was trying to find a system that converts logic’s verbal statements into a pure mathematical one. After his ideas were ignored, he came across a classic Chinese text called ‘I Ching’ or ‘Book of Changes’, which used a type of binary code. The book had confirmed his theory that life could be simplified or reduced down to a series of straightforward propositions"

"Leibniz was perhaps the first major European intellect to take a close interest in Chinese civilization, which he knew by corresponding with, and reading other works by, European Christian missionaries posted in China. Having read Confucius Sinicus Philosophus on the first year of its publication,[85] he concluded that Europeans could learn much from the Confucian ethical tradition. He mulled over the possibility that the Chinese characters were an unwitting form of his universal characteristic. He noted with fascination how the I Ching hexagrams correspond to the binary numbers from 0 to 111111, and concluded that this mapping was evidence of major Chinese accomplishments in the sort of philosophical mathematics he admired.[86]

Leibniz's attraction to Chinese philosophy originates from his perception that Chinese philosophy was similar to his own.[85] The historian E.R. Hughes suggests that Leibniz's ideas of "simple substance" and "pre-established harmony" were directly influenced by Confucianism, pointing to the fact that they were conceived during the period that he was reading Confucius Sinicus Philosophus.[85]"
Cracker

New York, NY

#36 Aug 12, 2014
WPWW wrote:
<quoted text>
Printing Press
Gun, rifle, musket, etc.
That stuff was invented by the Chinese you dumb f**k.
Tasmaniac the subhuman

New York, NY

#37 Aug 12, 2014
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
China and India are way more dirty than any western country. Any more stupid opinions you want to share?
If you don't like our inventions, turn off the tv, the Internet, your phone and start walking everywhere..
If you don't like Asians wtf are you doing on our forum?
cracka handling machine

Cerritos, CA

#39 Aug 12, 2014
slope eye surgeon wrote:
HAHAHAH! YOU CAN'T COME UP WITH ANY SUFFICIENT CHINK INVENTIONS SO YOU START TALKING ABOUT THE NATIONAL DEBT..THE ONE THAT YOUR CHINKY ASS IS PAYING TAXES ON...
don't forget.. you live in the SAME country chink.. lol.. it's not white debt..it's American debt..LOLOL...start talking about chink philosiphy HAHAH!
lol!! this is a come back? still failed to name a single significant cracka invention?lol! in fact, without your east asian masters, none of you airhead monkeys can even log onto this forum and allow yourself to be made fun lol!! ok alright,I will handicap ourselves by saying donuts and cheese burger are cracka invention. lolz!! anything else cracky?
cracka handling machine

Cerritos, CA

#40 Aug 12, 2014
Tasmaniac the subhuman wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like Asians wtf are you doing on our forum?
Most aryan caucake crakcas wish to be acknowledged by their east asian masters so they can pull themselves ahead of negros. You should go check out the children adoption thread, cracka parents are willing to kill their own babies so they can adopt one or two east asian orphans, freaking hilarious, didn't even know that until an aryan clown named Pee Pee johnny mentioned it
CantoneseSUPERIO R

Hounslow, UK

#42 Aug 13, 2014
slope eye surgeon wrote:
LOLOL! YOUR still talking about my penis.. which makes sense because chinks have a higher rate of homosexuality and you still aren't acknowledging the assembly line, air conditioner, Windows Operating system, LIGHT BULB, polio vaccine, AIRPLANES, fax machines, ALTERNATING CURRENT..LOLOL!! WHAT DIDN'T WHITE PEOPLE INVENT?
LOLOL! "aknowledged" by east asian masters....LOL you mean the ones the do all of the work manufacturing for WHITE AMERICAN companies in modern times or the ones we bombed the crap out of in world war two after making them "coolies" (slaves) in America ..and then, more recently, rounding them up in Texas..LOL!
You came to this country working for us and you still do..just look at the FORBES site again..here's what you were when you first came here (or were kidnapped or forced to work in some cases)
http://www.answers.com/topic/coolie
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/136...
yeah your really masters..
oh but I forgot..one white guy got shot in Texas by a black guy..boo hoo...LOL!!
Nearly nearly 3 million East Europeans were enslaved and were sold as slaves by the Asian Turks like Nogais, Kazakhs, Crimean Tatars

YOU SHOULD THANK COOLIE.....

It is because of coolies building the largest continental railroads in the world that American became advance. It was't a job any weak white boy could have done. That is why many American politicians have talked about the great contribution Chinese Americans because it did some of the world deadliest and toughest job you could imagine, also it tested the limite of what a Chinese could physically accomplished.

The other great side of the Coolie is it hard chance to screw many white and black women. Even though you had anti-Misgenation laws it couldn't be helped

INTERMARRIAGE MARRIAGE WITH WHITE WOMEN

" In the mid 19th to 20th centuries, the Chinese that migrated were almost entirely of Cantonese origin. Hundreds of thousands of Chinese men in the U.S, mostly of Cantonese origin from Taishan migrated to the United States. Anti-miscegenation laws in many states prohibited Chinese men from marrying white women.[9] After the Emancipation Proclamation, many intermarriages in some states were not recorded and historically, Chinese American men married African American women in high proportions to their total marriage numbers due to few Chinese American women being in the United States. After the Emancipation Proclamation, many Chinese Americans immigrated to the Southern states, particularly Arkansas, to work on plantations. For example, in 1880, the tenth US Census of Louisiana alone counted 57% of interracial marriages between these Chinese Americans to be with African Americans and 43% to be with European American women.[10] Between 20 and 30 percent of the Chinese who lived in Mississippi married black women before 1940.[11] In a genetic study of 199 samples from African American males found one belong to haplogroup O2a ( or 0.5%)[12] It was discovered by historian Henry Louis Gates, Jr in the African American Lives documentary miniseries that NASA astronaut Mae Jemison has a significant (above 10%) genetic East Asian admixture. Gates speculated that the intermarriage/relations between migrant Chinese workers during the 19th century and black, or African-American slaves or ex-slaves may have contributed to her ethnic genetic make-up. In the mid 1850s, 70 to 150 Chinese were living in New York City and 11 of them married Irish women. In 1906 the New York Times (6 August) reported that 300 white women (Irish American) were married to Chinese men in New York, with many more cohabited. In 1900, based on Liang research, of the 120,000 men in more than 20 Chinese communities in the United States, he estimated that one out of every twenty Chinese men (Cantonese) was married to white women.[13] In the 1960s census showed 3500 Chinese men married to white women and 2900 Chinese women married to white men.[14] "
CantoneseSUPERIO R

Hounslow, UK

#44 Aug 13, 2014
Nearly nearly 3 million East Europeans were enslaved and were sold as slaves by the Asian Turks like Nogais, Kazakhs, Crimean Tatars

YOU SHOULD THANK COOLIE.....

It is because of coolies building the largest continental railroads in the world that American became advance. It was't a job any weak white boy could have done. That is why many American politicians have talked about the great contribution Chinese Americans because it did some of the world deadliest and toughest job you could imagine, also it tested the limite of what a Chinese could physically accomplished.

The other great side of the Coolie is it hard chance to screw many white and black women. Even though you had anti-Misgenation laws it couldn't be helped

INTERMARRIAGE MARRIAGE WITH WHITE WOMEN

" In the mid 19th to 20th centuries, the Chinese that migrated were almost entirely of Cantonese origin. Hundreds of thousands of Chinese men in the U.S, mostly of Cantonese origin from Taishan migrated to the United States. Anti-miscegenation laws in many states prohibited Chinese men from marrying white women.[9] After the Emancipation Proclamation, many intermarriages in some states were not recorded and historically, Chinese American men married African American women in high proportions to their total marriage numbers due to few Chinese American women being in the United States. After the Emancipation Proclamation, many Chinese Americans immigrated to the Southern states, particularly Arkansas, to work on plantations. For example, in 1880, the tenth US Census of Louisiana alone counted 57% of interracial marriages between these Chinese Americans to be with African Americans and 43% to be with European American women.[10] Between 20 and 30 percent of the Chinese who lived in Mississippi married black women before 1940.[11] In a genetic study of 199 samples from African American males found one belong to haplogroup O2a ( or 0.5%)[12] It was discovered by historian Henry Louis Gates, Jr in the African American Lives documentary miniseries that NASA astronaut Mae Jemison has a significant (above 10%) genetic East Asian admixture. Gates speculated that the intermarriage/relations between migrant Chinese workers during the 19th century and black, or African-American slaves or ex-slaves may have contributed to her ethnic genetic make-up. In the mid 1850s, 70 to 150 Chinese were living in New York City and 11 of them married Irish women. In 1906 the New York Times (6 August) reported that 300 white women (Irish American) were married to Chinese men in New York, with many more cohabited. In 1900, based on Liang research, of the 120,000 men in more than 20 Chinese communities in the United States, he estimated that one out of every twenty Chinese men (Cantonese) was married to white women.[13] In the 1960s census showed 3500 Chinese men married to white women and 2900 Chinese women married to white men.[14] "
ummm

Atlanta, GA

#46 Dec 7, 2015
Seriously though. I'm struggling with this. When the hell was the last time an Asian innovation swept over our culture and changed everything for the better? It seriously feels like we just import crap consumables and communism from everywhere...meanwhile we grow literally All the world's food, produce all the world's inventions--and I mean the million little ones that change our lives every day, not just the "plow" (which has remained virtually unchanged in the land of the Sumerians for thousands of years, btw), and yet we take all the shit and do all the work.

Literally all of mechanical engineering, navigation, shipping, construction and industry was developed by white people.

This is a joke. Why can't Asians, with all their brains, contribute something for once? They cant even do basic surface to air missiles. My great grandfather was designing optically guided missiles 100 years ago.

Wait, they did invent the most inefficient means of communication in the history of mankind. forgot about that.
ummm

Atlanta, GA

#47 Dec 7, 2015
Cracker wrote:
<quoted text>
That stuff was invented by the Chinese you dumb f**k.
The chinese had the most god-awful language for a thousand years. Impossible to write accurately. They and the europeans invented it in isolation.

On the other hand, the Chinese knew about gun powder for a 1000 years, and never figured out how to do more than make a firework. Then some lightbulb in europe, scant years after exposure to gunpowder, has the genius idea to blow a bullet out of a tube with the stuff. Less than 2 hundred years later, they utterly subdue the Chinese armada with two bloody ships.

Guess the Chinese invented the gun the same way Al Gore invented the internet.
Truth Be Told

Brooklyn, NY

#48 Dec 9, 2015
Bottom line; Western inventions will be the downfall and final destruction of the planet. Their carbon footprint gets bigger and bigger with each folly.
levl23

Midland, TX

#49 Dec 10, 2015
cracka handling machine wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!! this is a come back? still failed to name a single significant cracka invention?lol! in fact, without your east asian masters, none of you airhead monkeys can even log onto this forum and allow yourself to be made fun lol!! ok alright,I will handicap ourselves by saying donuts and cheese burger are cracka invention. lolz!! anything else cracky?
.......... assembly line? Interchangeable parts? Well not interchangeable parts. china had interchangeable characters for their printing press

I think some clarity needs to be made for asian, particularly "chinese" "inventions". I am chinese myself, and a lot of the stuff westerners say china did first, gunpowder, printing press, magnetic compass, possibly an airplane, etc etc were really just trinkets to the chinese. Inventions are intended for productivity, so I do not consider these things inventions
HAH

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Dec 12, 2015
And don't forget the White pharmaceutical firms routinely stealing ancient Chinese herbal remedies and passing it off as "Western" breakthroughs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian woman, would u sleep with bm with bbc Fri Mick 3
Do you think a Hispanic man has a chance with a... (Jan '10) May 24 Pixi 237
News California lawmaker pulls bill on Cold War-era ... May 23 BIll 2 9
Why do Asian Women have a higher rate of STD's ... (Mar '10) May 20 Donaldo Trumpes 56
News Asian Americans In Hollywood Still Waiting For ... May 19 slumdogs Indians 2
Why are Asians hating on White so much everywhere? May 19 truth4555 57
Jewish girls have the smallest vaginas... (Mar '13) May 17 Jewish vagina 49
More from around the web