Does a white girl/asian guy couple lo...

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#547 Aug 3, 2012
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
Most Asian guys do want to date outside their race (specifically white girls).
This is not true.
Jeremy

Duluth, GA

#548 Aug 3, 2012
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not true.
Sorry dude. It is true. Maybe not for you (since you want children who are smart at math, lol). But the majority of Asian guys (like every other race out there) wants to bang a hot white chick.

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#549 Aug 4, 2012
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dude. It is true. Maybe not for you (since you want children who are smart at math, lol). But the majority of Asian guys (like every other race out there) wants to bang a hot white chick.
I'm a real East Asian male and the truth is the majority of us do not view the physical features of the White race as appealing. They are like Blacks to us. We can pick out the young fit ones from the old raggedy ones, but we'd never want to have sex with one or fantasize about sleeping with one.
Jeremy

Duluth, GA

#550 Aug 4, 2012
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a real East Asian male and the truth is the majority of us do not view the physical features of the White race as appealing. They are like Blacks to us. We can pick out the young fit ones from the old raggedy ones, but we'd never want to have sex with one or fantasize about sleeping with one.
So you were born in Asia and live in Asia right? That might explain it. If you were over here, chances are, you'd want to bang a white chick.

I think many East Asians do still emulate white features though. If they didn't, they wouldn't be getting all the plastic surgery.
Clueless

Sydney, Australia

#551 Aug 4, 2012
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
I think many East Asians do still emulate white features though. If they didn't, they wouldn't be getting all the plastic surgery.
omg, smdh
jest3rlux

Brisbane, Australia

#552 Aug 9, 2012
the reality is, most asians aspire to be white
because they want to fit into white society.
Many cultures in asia preach it as well, to be beautiful is to be white. It's sad, where's the pride in being asian gone.

And it's not the white men who are obsessed with asian women or at least that's not the case in europe and australia, predominately in the US/canada. asian women there are obsessed with white men and will go to such lengths as plastic surgery to look white no respect for their own ethnicity, insecurities much.
Bman

Surrey, Canada

#553 Aug 30, 2012
Navi wrote:
Ok, the other day I was talking to some of my friends and I admitted to having a crush on a guy in my class. He's Asian Canadian and my friends told me a couple of things - first, that asian guys prefer not to date outside their race, they didn't give me any reasons though (any thoughts?) and second that (I'm quoting here) "Those rare asian guy/white girl couples look plain weird and kinda awkward. While white guy/asian girl couples look good, asian guy with white girl look unbalanced and well, awkward as I said. You don't stand a chance." That's what one of the guys said and almost everyone agreed with him. And no, I'm not ugly.
Wtf? Do you think these couples look "awkward"? Why? And is it true that asian guys *generally* prefer to date asian girls?
I know that love and attraction doesn't have racial boundries and stuff like that, but I'd love to see some insight...What do you think?
White male asian female look even more awkard to me than asian male white female. most of wm/af look ugly...

“To be or not to be”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#554 Aug 30, 2012
Navi wrote:
Ok, the other day I was talking to some of my friends and I admitted to having a crush on a guy in my class. He's Asian Canadian and my friends told me a couple of things - first, that asian guys prefer not to date outside their race, they didn't give me any reasons though (any thoughts?) and second that (I'm quoting here) "Those rare asian guy/white girl couples look plain weird and kinda awkward. While white guy/asian girl couples look good, asian guy with white girl look unbalanced and well, awkward as I said. You don't stand a chance." That's what one of the guys said and almost everyone agreed with him. And no, I'm not ugly.
Wtf? Do you think these couples look "awkward"? Why? And is it true that asian guys *generally* prefer to date asian girls?
I know that love and attraction doesn't have racial boundries and stuff like that, but I'd love to see some insight...What do you think?
"Those rare asian guy/white girl couples look plain weird and kinda awkward. While white guy/asian girl couples look good, asian guy with white girl look unbalanced and well, awkward as I said....

-------

A Asian guy/white girl couple in Canada or the USA roaming around will draw attention and disapproval from the onlooking crowd because men are always protective of their women and white men do not want their girls to go out with some one that is below their "standard". The Asian guy knows it and his white girl friend knows it too, so they look defensive and behave somewhat awkwardly. Even other white girls won't approve it because the majority of white girls do not desire Asian men and they consider the couple "odd".

An Asian girl going out with a white boy is ok for the white dominated population and the girl is considered lucky to have the her man, as if she had won a jackpot. Of course, Asian men are also protective of their women but since they are not numberous in North America, it is insignificant.

So in short, it depends on where the couple is, In North America or in Asia, they look "weird" or not.
jest3rlux

Australia

#555 Aug 31, 2012
i feel bad for east asian men because they are the least preferred by women, so what option is left for them but to stick to their own asian women.

rarely do i see asian men with white women, likewise, asian women with white men in Aus, this might come as a surprise to some, but since living here for more than a decade i actually saw only one couple but it didn't surprise me at all.

i guess it's because people are more tolerant here.
i think the couple might get stares in public every now and then.
the people who judge are of no consequence because what matters is that they love each other.
jest3rlux

Brisbane, Australia

#556 Sep 2, 2012
personality wise, the two conflict, it's just too incompatible, but not impossible.
futuramagirl72

Charlottesville, VA

#557 Oct 6, 2012
I use to think the same thing but one day I went into a restaurant and saw this really hot Asian guy and was so scared to talk to him but eventually I did and we are now dating :D

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#558 Oct 7, 2012
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Most Asian guys do want to date outside their race (specifically white girls). The only reason why you don't see it as much as Asian women with White males is because most white women are not interested in Asian guys. Luckily, this has been changing some though. Trust me, if white women were into Asian guys as much as white guys were into asian girls, the Asian race would be extinct.
Asians are the only race where pretty much both genders would rather be with another race. Asian females constantly put down Asian males. I know so many asian females who say they would only date white guys.
So yeah, if you're a white girl, and you want an asian male, just go up to him. Your chances of scoring with him is pretty high if you're attractive. Asian guys will treat white girls like queens since it's so rare they have a shot at them.
And no, it definitely doesn't look awkward. That's just what the media has you brainwashed into thinking. The media makes out every asian guy to be a sexless nerd, so of course your first impression is to say, "Oh, a beautiful white girl with an asian guy would be so awkward to look at."
Reality is something totally different. The reality is, although there are many more Asian Female/White Male couples, many of these couples are actually the more awkward ones to look at.
Whenever I see a white female with an Asian male, the Asian male is usually good looking. The reason for this is that the white female is going to have high standards. There's no way a white female is going to go after an Asian guy who looks and acts like William Hung or Long Duk Dong. The reverse is also true. Asian males who like white females are generally not going to go after an ugly white female like Rosie O'Donnell.
However, have you ever seen a young Asian female with a balding white guy in his 50's with a pot belly? I have. Talk about awkward. You know why this happens? Because there are many lonely, desperate white guys who go over to Asia to find themselves an Asian wife. And these Asian girls don't have high standards when it comes to looks. Their first thought is, "This guy is my ticket out of poverty."
The opposite would never happen. You would never see a fat, overweight white woman going over to Asia to find herself a husband. Many white guys with yellow fever also aren't that picky. I've seen many unattractive Asian girls with White guys. And I know many white guys who think the most plain looking Asian girls are attractive (like Lucy Lui).
Exceptionally well-put. Many Asian guys (especially those raised in Western countries) do find many White women attractive as they see them in daily life. And White guys who have the yellow fever aren't very picky at all as they are willing to be with any Asian girl they can get.

In Melbourne Australia I have seen good-looking White girls with good-looking Asian guys, but a very rare sight though. These Asian guys are usually physically-fit, outgoing and confident. Unfortunately the Asian nerds and International students keep on replenishing the stereotype. Buwisit!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#559 Oct 19, 2012
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
Exceptionally well-put. Many Asian guys (especially those raised in Western countries) do find many White women attractive as they see them in daily life. And White guys who have the yellow fever aren't very picky at all as they are willing to be with any Asian girl they can get.
In Melbourne Australia I have seen good-looking White girls with good-looking Asian guys, but a very rare sight though. These Asian guys are usually physically-fit, outgoing and confident. Unfortunately the Asian nerds and International students keep on replenishing the stereotype. Buwisit!
I love international students! They are so hillariously awesome, they are like people of extremes - either shy and sweet or blunt and outspoken. Not boring like most of politely canned northern americans Interesting folks.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#560 Oct 20, 2012
Bman wrote:
<quoted text>
White male asian female look even more awkard to me than asian male white female. most of wm/af look ugly...
You can tell how insecure someone is when they make comments like this. I bet you've never even had girlfriend.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#561 Oct 20, 2012
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
Exceptionally well-put. Many Asian guys (especially those raised in Western countries) do find many White women attractive as they see them in daily life. And White guys who have the yellow fever aren't very picky at all as they are willing to be with any Asian girl they can get.
In Melbourne Australia I have seen good-looking White girls with good-looking Asian guys, but a very rare sight though. These Asian guys are usually physically-fit, outgoing and confident. Unfortunately the Asian nerds and International students keep on replenishing the stereotype. Buwisit!
Asian men are like any other men. They'll take what they can get.

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#562 Oct 20, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Asian men are like any other men. They'll take what they can get.
Absolutely not.

Asian guys want women compatible for marriage and family.

Lazy and promiscuous women need not apply.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#563 Oct 20, 2012
mak from NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not.
Asian guys want women compatible for marriage and family.
Lazy and promiscuous women need not apply.
Very few men want to be with lazy and promiscuous women, race need not apply.
To Mak and Human Rev

Pelham, NY

#564 Oct 20, 2012
mak from NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely not.
Asian guys want women compatible for marriage and family.
Lazy and promiscuous women need not apply.
I do agree that Chinese men tend to lean more to relationships. Personally, growing up high school in the suburbs my Asian values would shock me as to "rumors on how loose some girls were".

In college, my dating values would conflict with college culture as to "hooking up". Plus, I'm a germaphobe and fearful of STDs.

I for one, never liked bar culture.

This would be the conservative "traditional" Chinese values clashing with major American pop. culture perceptions.

This was frustrating growing up as an ABC, but most of my relationships were with women who were beautiful, educated, intelligent, and down to earth (pretty much upper middle class). I like these types of women because they keep me on my toes to strive to be better my self and it reciprocates.

So, I believe East Asian males choose women carefully. Quality not quantity. However, the danger is to withdraw and live under under a rock where many AM can't overcome their fear of rejection.




Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#565 Oct 20, 2012
To Mak and Human Rev wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree that Chinese men tend to lean more to relationships. Personally, growing up high school in the suburbs my Asian values would shock me as to "rumors on how loose some girls were".
In college, my dating values would conflict with college culture as to "hooking up". Plus, I'm a germaphobe and fearful of STDs.
I for one, never liked bar culture.
This would be the conservative "traditional" Chinese values clashing with major American pop. culture perceptions.
This was frustrating growing up as an ABC, but most of my relationships were with women who were beautiful, educated, intelligent, and down to earth (pretty much upper middle class). I like these types of women because they keep me on my toes to strive to be better my self and it reciprocates.
So, I believe East Asian males choose women carefully. Quality not quantity. However, the danger is to withdraw and live under under a rock where many AM can't overcome their fear of rejection.
Being 19, I obviously haven't experienced the bar culture. Probably not a good person to ask about promiscuous or meaningful sex, considering I had only had sex a few times during my last 2 years of high school, and my freshman year of college (last year). From what I've been told, love-making is entirely different from plain old sex, so have yet to experience love-making.

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#566 Oct 20, 2012
To Mak and Human Rev wrote:
<quoted text>
I do agree that Chinese men tend to lean more to relationships. Personally, growing up high school in the suburbs my Asian values would shock me as to "rumors on how loose some girls were".
In college, my dating values would conflict with college culture as to "hooking up". Plus, I'm a germaphobe and fearful of STDs.
I for one, never liked bar culture.
This would be the conservative "traditional" Chinese values clashing with major American pop. culture perceptions.
This was frustrating growing up as an ABC, but most of my relationships were with women who were beautiful, educated, intelligent, and down to earth (pretty much upper middle class). I like these types of women because they keep me on my toes to strive to be better my self and it reciprocates.
So, I believe East Asian males choose women carefully. Quality not quantity. However, the danger is to withdraw and live under under a rock where many AM can't overcome their fear of rejection.
Fortunately, no matter how much Asian guys get bash for clean living, hard work, studious, high moral standards, we can never change, it's the way of Asian guys.

Fear of rejection is a minor issue, maturity come with age, it all works out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Herman Cain's Anti-Muslim Bigotry Should Be Dis... (Jun '11) Sat Vivek Golikeri 6
East Asian males being abused Feb 15 FTWjoeblow 5
Does this actor look Korean or Chinese? Feb 15 FTWjoeblow 2
News Asian-American groups are saying that affirmati... Feb 15 White 3
News What Chloe Kim's dad texted her before the Olym... Feb 15 Anil 1
cumming inside korean girl!!!!!!!!!!! Feb 15 Ram 1
News Trump's 87 picks to be federal judges are 92% w... Feb 14 16 TEEN SHOTS chi... 17
More from around the web