1000 Mongols Defeat 100000 European k...

1000 Mongols Defeat 100000 European knights

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2013

Mongols defeat Europeans famous Teutonic knights even though they are outnumbered 100 to 1

absolutely incredible
Loz4en

Covina, CA

#2 Feb 3, 2013
Mongols learn to ride a horse at 3 and to use bows and arrows at age 5. By culture and tradition, they were the most efficient killing machines in ancient time no doubt. And they are very mobile and adaptable to different environment and harsh terrain.(They don't need supply lines). To mongols, killing people on the battlefield is no different than shooting down a rabbit or deer or birds. But know this, we can brag about how Mongols (one of us) conquered the world, they also are responsible for the decline of Chinese civilization (center of E. Asia). Chinese civilization peaked during Tang and Song Dynasty. At the time, Chinese was not only the biggest economy in the world, but they were accounted for more than half of the world's GDP. After the Mongolian conquest, everything changed. Mongols slaughtered more chinese than all other people they slaughtered combined.
Loz4en

Covina, CA

#3 Feb 3, 2013
I'm not sino-centric, I treat all other Asians as brothers/cousins. In the eyes of non-Asians, we are all the same, it is what it is. Just want to point out the fact that Mongols were partially responsible for the decline of the economic and technological development of the east.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#4 Feb 3, 2013
Loz4en wrote:
Mongols learn to ride a horse at 3 and to use bows and arrows at age 5. By culture and tradition, they were the most efficient killing machines in ancient time no doubt. And they are very mobile and adaptable to different environment and harsh terrain.(They don't need supply lines). To mongols, killing people on the battlefield is no different than shooting down a rabbit or deer or birds. But know this, we can brag about how Mongols (one of us) conquered the world, they also are responsible for the decline of Chinese civilization (center of E. Asia). Chinese civilization peaked during Tang and Song Dynasty. At the time, Chinese was not only the biggest economy in the world, but they were accounted for more than half of the world's GDP. After the Mongolian conquest, everything changed. Mongols slaughtered more chinese than all other people they slaughtered combined.
It was my understanding that Chinese civilization declined in the 15th century because of political infighting. Pro navy politicians who wanted to go overseas, lost out to anti-navy politicians. So the Chinese destroyed their navy, and pretty much disappeared.

Mongols did tend to assimiliate into the populations they conquered. Becoming part of the "new identity". Similiar to the original 12 tribes of Israel, how they "disappeared" in a similiar fashion. Current Jews are not the Jews of the Bible of course. But anyways. Yeah.

Western centric history on the Mongols reveal a new way of thinking that is better suited for multi-ethnic societies than Rome's ever was.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#5 Feb 3, 2013
I mean, western centric history does not focus on successful Mongol methods of harmonizing multi ethnic societies, that were more successful than Rome's multi ethnic policies.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#6 Feb 3, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
I mean, western centric history does not focus on successful Mongol methods of harmonizing multi ethnic societies, that were more successful than Rome's multi ethnic policies.
So you support a policy of forced integration? Doesn't surprise me since you also condone rape.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#7 Feb 3, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> So you support a policy of forced integration? Doesn't surprise me since you also condone rape.
That wasn't the Mongol policy at all.

You are so uneducated. You hairy monkey. Get out of here with your community college education.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#8 Feb 4, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
That wasn't the Mongol policy at all.
You are so uneducated. You hairy monkey. Get out of here with your community college education.
I don't attend community college. And at least I'm going to pass school, you ignorant trust fund baby.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> I don't attend community college. And at least I'm going to pass school, you ignorant trust fund baby.
watevers. its boring now.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#10 Feb 4, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
watevers. its boring now.
Truth hurts you doesn't it. I love messing with your pea brain.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#11 Feb 4, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Truth hurts you doesn't it. I love messing with your pea brain.
nothing has changed for me since i came here.^^

its you who discovered something that frightens you. LOL!
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#12 Feb 5, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing has changed for me since i came here.^^
its you who discovered something that frightens you. LOL!
Of course nothing has changed. You are the same loser you were when you came here.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Of course nothing has changed. You are the same loser you were when you came here.
Trust me, i'm doing better than your future as a film director.

Sad choice. Maybe 40 years ago, but today. The Koreans are taking over. Hollywood is eager to embrace them. Money talks after all.

http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/movies/2...
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#14 Feb 6, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Trust me, i'm doing better than your future as a film director.
Sad choice. Maybe 40 years ago, but today. The Koreans are taking over. Hollywood is eager to embrace them. Money talks after all.
http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/movies/2...
They're being hired based on talent, not ethnicity.

1 Korean American

United States

#15 Mar 6, 2013
interesting thread

1 Korean American

United States

#16 Mar 10, 2013
indeed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve Harvey sorry for jokes about Asian men 3 hr Chris 1
News EDITORIAL: A case involving The Slants, an Asia... 6 hr Asian american 1
Why does asian people dislike white people? (Feb '12) Tue Anon 485
News The Korean community takes root in Buena Park (Oct '13) Mon Bigdick Whitey 10
Why are Asians hating on White so much everywhere? Mon White 13
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) Mon Southeast Asian 4,608
Trump is a danger to America Mon Evangelion 1
More from around the web