hr needs a banana my gorilla boo

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

Basil

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2013
I got Aussi Filipino brown banana for you to chew

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#2 Jan 29, 2013
LOL!!!

Aussi is stuck in a very white place. I don't think he likes HR deep down inside.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#3 Jan 30, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
LOL!!!
Aussi is stuck in a very white place. I don't think he likes HR deep down inside.
Aussi is a better person than you'll ever be.

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Aussi is a better person than you'll ever be.
was that you in the video getting beat up?

LOL

no wonder you've been gone for a while
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#5 Jan 30, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
was that you in the video getting beat up?
LOL
no wonder you've been gone for a while
I don't live in Boston. Kinda like how you've never lived in Korea or Cali.

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> I don't live in Boston. Kinda like how you've never lived in Korea or Cali.
Its amazing what technology can do. It can teach monkeys to type. Amazing.

Do you actually understand what Im saying??? Amazing!!!!!!!!
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#7 Jan 30, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Its amazing what technology can do. It can teach monkeys to type. Amazing.
Do you actually understand what Im saying??? Amazing!!!!!!!!
I don't know, baboon, you tell me.

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> I don't know, baboon, you tell me.
Olympic and Hoover next week.

Come with Get a life.

Unless he's too chicken shit to live up to his words.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#10 Jan 31, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Olympic and Hoover next week.
Come with Get a life.
Unless he's too chicken shit to live up to his words.
You're threatening us from behind a keyboard?

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#11 Jan 31, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> You're threatening us from behind a keyboard?
any white cracker with an agenda tryna set up shop in LA, will get dealt with. I promise u that. The faster you come out, the sooner it all ends.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#12 Jan 31, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
any white cracker with an agenda tryna set up shop in LA, will get dealt with. I promise u that. The faster you come out, the sooner it all ends.
Then why is it every Korean stored is getting robbed from?
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#13 Jan 31, 2013
If want to watch you get beat up, I'll go to YouTube.

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#14 Jan 31, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Then why is it every Korean stored is getting robbed from?
u r the most clueless pointdexter white guy! lol!
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#15 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
u r the most clueless pointdexter white guy! lol!
Obviously your dumb ass doesn't understand the concept of a play-on-words.

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#16 Feb 1, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Obviously your dumb ass doesn't understand the concept of a play-on-words.
the most cited reason white women divorce white men is because of communication issues

dont blame me for your faults in communication

monkey boy!!!! ooohhh ahhh ahhh ahhh! do it!
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#17 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
the most cited reason white women divorce white men is because of communication issues
dont blame me for your faults in communication
monkey boy!!!! ooohhh ahhh ahhh ahhh! do it!
That's just one reason in the sea of reasons why the small amount of white women formally married to Asian men divorce them.

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> That's just one reason in the sea of reasons why the small amount of white women formally married to Asian men divorce them.
if thats true then eastern Europe would have never been born.

^^
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#19 Feb 2, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
if thats true then eastern Europe would have never been born.
^^
Women had no say in divorce back then. Stop living in the past, and start living in the present and looking to the future. A future with AW/WM couples.

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#20 Feb 5, 2013
Genghis Khan lives forever. In Tartar sauce that European women lick every day. ^^
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#21 Feb 5, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
Genghis Khan lives forever. In Tartar sauce that European women lick every day.^^
Tartar sauce is only named after the Tartars. Nothing more, nothing less.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) 22 min tomiko 2,282
Do Asian girls secretly like white guys?. be ho... 3 hr tomiko 24
Are East Asian guys being genocided?? 11 hr Anil 1
Why does asian people dislike white people? (Feb '12) 21 hr lol 424
Does a white girl/asian guy couple look awkward... (Feb '12) Wed Sarza 764
News LOOK: Pinay beauty queens with mixed heritage Tue Go Blue Forever 3
Are East Asian men attracted to South Asian women? (Aug '09) Mon putri indo 367
More from around the web