Why do white men hate hot Asian guys

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#21 May 7, 2012
Pamela in red wrote:
It is changing, look at Yul Kwon and Tim Kang. These are both good looking Asian American men playing good roles. Tim Kang even has a white blond girlfriend on The Mentalist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Eks80dYnAZcXX&feature=rel mfu
In North America things arew changing but in Australia and New Zealand, they are 20 years behind in terms of IR relationships. Asian-Americans have it a bit easier than us Asian-Australians in that regard.

Ironic though as Australia is located in the Asia-Pacific region.

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#22 May 7, 2012
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
In North America things arew changing but in Australia and New Zealand, they are 20 years behind in terms of IR relationships. Asian-Americans have it a bit easier than us Asian-Australians in that regard.
Ironic though as Australia is located in the Asia-Pacific region.
Did you say that Asian guys over there are dating Indian girls, and is it common?

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#23 May 7, 2012
mak from NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say that Asian guys over there are dating Indian girls, and is it common?
I did say that East-Asian guys in Melbourne, Australia are dating Indian girls but on a larger scale, Australia is behind in IR relationships compared to America.

White Australians tend to stick to themselves more than White Americans.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#24 May 8, 2012
TheJazuma wrote:
<quoted text>
sh!t, the stoic guy actually SMILED...lol, morning breath...eww jk.
y is it always a blonde and an asian guy? what's wrong with brunettes?
I agree, but most men, regardless of ethnicity do tend to prefer blondes. You can tell she is a bleach blond so in a sense he is with a brunette.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#25 May 8, 2012
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
In North America things arew changing but in Australia and New Zealand, they are 20 years behind in terms of IR relationships. Asian-Americans have it a bit easier than us Asian-Australians in that regard.
Ironic though as Australia is located in the Asia-Pacific region.
Then make it change.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#26 May 8, 2012
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say that East-Asian guys in Melbourne, Australia are dating Indian girls but on a larger scale, Australia is behind in IR relationships compared to America.
White Australians tend to stick to themselves more than White Americans.
There are always exceptions. Go and find her.

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27 May 8, 2012
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
Then make it change.
Oh yeah. A single person like me is gonna change society.

I live in Australia and I know what it is like here. Count your blessings.

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#28 May 8, 2012
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
There are always exceptions. Go and find her.
I'm presuming you don't know many Aussie women. The majority of them are up themselves.

The ones that are real are usually already taken.

Since: Jan 08

Flushing, NY

#29 May 8, 2012
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
I did say that East-Asian guys in Melbourne, Australia are dating Indian girls but on a larger scale, Australia is behind in IR relationships compared to America.
White Australians tend to stick to themselves more than White Americans.
It looks like Indian girls are a good alternative for East Asian guys where you are besides White girls. Over here we have Hispanic girls as an alternative.

Since: Jan 08

Flushing, NY

#30 May 8, 2012
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
There are always exceptions. Go and find her.
I believe he's dating a beautiful Italian/Czech girl.

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#31 May 8, 2012
mak from NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he's dating a beautiful Italian/Czech girl.
I was dating an Italian girl but now my current girlfriend is Czech.

She is very open-minded towards other cultures and she hopes to travel around Asia one day (when bills stop piling up lol!).

Of course there are exceptions but in Australia it's a very slim chance that you find nice girls who ain't prejudice. In America you have more alternatives with people who have different tastes.

In regards to Indian girls with Asian guys, it's mainly in Melbourne, Australia. Other areas in Australia is less noticeable.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#32 May 8, 2012
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm presuming you don't know many Aussie women. The majority of them are up themselves.
The ones that are real are usually already taken.
I live on the other side of the world. No, I don't know any Aussie women.
Ulfric Stormcloak

Woodbridge, VA

#33 May 8, 2012
The reason is because "hot asian men" will use white women for sex then have the pleasure of being called "better men." They will then proceed to attack asian girl/white guy couples.

See how they sexualize white kpop whores in music video's, on their websites, and preach hypocrisy.

They love nobody but their own dicks.

Since: Jan 08

Flushing, NY

#34 May 8, 2012
Ulfric Stormcloak wrote:
The reason is because "hot asian men" will use white women for sex then have the pleasure of being called "better men." They will then proceed to attack asian girl/white guy couples.
See how they sexualize white kpop whores in music video's, on their websites, and preach hypocrisy.
They love nobody but their own dicks.
Nope, Asian americans don't do that.

Assimilation is the name of the game, behaving with high moral standards at all times, things are good, things are transparent.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#35 May 8, 2012
Ulfric Stormcloak wrote:
The reason is because "hot asian men" will use white women for sex then have the pleasure of being called "better men." They will then proceed to attack asian girl/white guy couples.
See how they sexualize white kpop whores in music video's, on their websites, and preach hypocrisy.
They love nobody but their own dicks.
So basically...they are men.
Ulfric Stormcloak

Woodbridge, VA

#36 May 8, 2012
Pamela in red wrote:
<quoted text>
So basically...they are men.
Read my entire post.

Asian men=/=better men. They are seen as such because people like you believe everything they say. They will have drunken flings with you and dump you the next day just to brag about it.
Ulfric Stormcloak

Woodbridge, VA

#37 May 8, 2012
mak from NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, Asian americans don't do that.
Assimilation is the name of the game, behaving with high moral standards at all times, things are good, things are transparent.
Actually, yes. Asian american me ndo all that I describe in my post.
k-sam

Plano, TX

#38 May 8, 2012
Ulfric Stormcloak wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my entire post.
Asian men=/=better men. They are seen as such because people like you believe everything they say. They will have drunken flings with you and dump you the next day just to brag about it.
Not to burst your bubble, but alot of guys do that.
Regardless of race.
Also, I don't think a one nightstand would consider it a relationship.
So...dumping probably won't be involved.
Yeah, most guys will brag to other guys about getting laid in general.
It's like when women discuss how many guys were checking her out and so on. etc.etc.

-Also who doesn't want hot white girls in their music videos??

If I made a music video, I'd want goodlooking people in it.

Suxs, beautiful people always win.
Ulfric Stormcloak

Woodbridge, VA

#39 May 9, 2012
k-sam wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to burst your bubble, but alot of guys do that.
Regardless of race.
Also, I don't think a one nightstand would consider it a relationship.
So...dumping probably won't be involved.
Yeah, most guys will brag to other guys about getting laid in general.
It's like when women discuss how many guys were checking her out and so on. etc.etc.
-Also who doesn't want hot white girls in their music videos??
If I made a music video, I'd want goodlooking people in it.
Suxs, beautiful people always win.
Why are Asian men considered better by certain people? Why is it ok for them to like white women but taboo for white men to like Asian women?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#40 May 9, 2012
Ulfric Stormcloak wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are Asian men considered better by certain people? Why is it ok for them to like white women but taboo for white men to like Asian women?
1. history-colonial mentality? yellow people basically lived in their own world until colonial wars shattered that lifestyle and made way for white supremacy through all sorts of concessions made in favour of invaders aka church missionaries, companies, etc. lower class yellow girls would apparently service these colonial dudes.

2.servicemen-"foreign " soldiers go around sleeping and ra ping prostitutes and civilians resulting in hapas? operation babylift to name one example

3."purity"-ethnocent ric, where the lighter you are the higher your status. Guys would try harder at keeping their culture alive in comparison to girls?

4."balance"-too many WMAF and not enough AMWF? this makes some people hypocritical and bitter.

5.stereotypes- asian girls are hyper sexual whereas asian guys are asexual. Now, judging from the stereotypes if the asian guy can get a white girl he is looked up highly, whereas if an asian girl can get a white dude it's perceived as cheap.

My thoughts-
The White man can get any girl he wants if he knows how to play.

The Yellow man will have to try a lot harder to get any girl he wants even when he knows the rules.
Maybe it's due to the realization that after fooling around with a white girl (just any, inc. fat, ugly, short, etc. preferably no prostys-that's cheating) that somehow he has broken some sort of ceiling thus elevating his perceived dating skills and maybe social status.

To sum it up, a major EGO boost of pathetic proportions for asian guys IMHO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Asians hating on White so much everywhere? 14 min Hongdae Hunk 11
News Glendale approves Korean 'comfort woman' statue... (Jul '13) 20 min Hongdae Hunk 77
News The Korean community takes root in Buena Park (Oct '13) 22 min Hongdae Hunk 8
News Hair today, hungover tomorrow as young Japanese... 35 min Ainu 4
News Steve Harvey under fire for mocking Asian men 1 hr Anon 5
Ever watch Asian porn? (Jul '13) 3 hr Tom 8
Evolution of Whites and East Asians 3 hr Asiagirl 3
More from around the web