Asian Men becoming accustomed to Blac...

Asian Men becoming accustomed to Black male/Asain Female couples

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Jabbu

Richmond Hill, Canada

#1 Nov 24, 2012
Most Asian men dislike Black men dating Asian women. In Asia it is because Asian men dominate their countries but in the West they have to tow the line.
Human Revolution

Newark, OH

#2 Nov 24, 2012
Jabbu wrote:
Most Asian men dislike Black men dating Asian women. In Asia it is because Asian men dominate their countries but in the West they have to tow the line.
From what I've read, AF/BM couples are looked down upon in East Asia. But I find it rather hypocritical, considering the amount of mixing Chinese migrant workers did with black women in the Americas and Africa in the the past.
Jabbu

Richmond Hill, Canada

#3 Nov 25, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> From what I've read, AF/BM couples are looked down upon in East Asia. But I find it rather hypocritical, considering the amount of mixing Chinese migrant workers did with black women in the Americas and Africa in the the past.
Exactly HR, it's ok to attack certain couple mixtures. Asian men in general based on the patriachal societies are able to project their racism against minorities throughout Asia. I'm talking out and out state sponsered discrimination.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Jabbu wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly HR, it's ok to attack certain couple mixtures. Asian men in general based on the patriachal societies are able to project their racism against minorities throughout Asia. I'm talking out and out state sponsered discrimination.
You sound like a sniveling black male. I wonder how black males in Africa feel about their women having interracial relations with foreign men.. Not really, black males are so simple & transparent in just about everything they do. African males in Africa would probably attempt to murder any foreign male who was with one of their women.

Black males = simpletons ;-)
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a sniveling black male. I wonder how black males in Africa feel about their women having interracial relations with foreign men.. Not really, black males are so simple & transparent in just about everything they do. African males in Africa would probably attempt to murder any foreign male who was with one of their women.
Black males = simpletons ;-)
Bob, I'm pretty sure colonialists murdered African men in the past so they could sleep with their women. Well, at least that was minor reason.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text>Bob, I'm pretty sure colonialists murdered African men in the past so they could sleep with their women. Well, at least that was minor reason.
Blacks kill more other blacks annually (in the USA) than colonials ever did. Get your facts straight before trying to take me on buddy.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacks kill more other blacks annually (in the USA) than colonials ever did. Get your facts straight before trying to take me on buddy.
Any statistics?
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#8 Nov 25, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text>Any statistics?
Look up the Crips & the Bloods. You will soon come to see that blacks massacre one another more than Whites ever have. You need to wake up to the truth before it is too late.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#9 Nov 25, 2012
Jabbu wrote:
Most Asian men dislike Black men dating Asian women. In Asia it is because Asian men dominate their countries but in the West they have to tow the line.
To me, "you are a lowly ape". You are a sub-species of human.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#10 Nov 25, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Look up the Crips & the Bloods. You will soon come to see that blacks massacre one another more than Whites ever have. You need to wake up to the truth before it is too late.
The truth?
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#11 Nov 25, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
To me, "you are a lowly ape". You are a sub-species of human.
We're all apes.
Asians have tinydingdings

Detroit, MI

#12 Nov 27, 2012
asian american women love that big black dyck!
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#13 Nov 27, 2012
Asians have tinydingdings wrote:
asian american women love that big black dyck!
And you like to take black dyck up the ass.
Anonymous

Antigo, WI

#14 Dec 20, 2012
Ah yes,love the bbc or you're racist,isn't that how it goes? nice logic.Don't forget,your race has a "bigger" crime rate,poverty,etc,etc..You guys have so much to be proud of.Now let the grown ups talk.
Human Revolution

Vilonia, AR

#15 Dec 20, 2012
Alpha33 wrote:
Ah yes,love the bbc or you're racist,isn't that how it goes? nice logic.Don't forget,your race has a "bigger" crime rate,poverty,etc,etc..You guys have so much to be proud of.Now let the grown ups talk.
Funny, I always thought the British Broadcasting Company was kind of racist LOL
sickproof

Howell, MI

#16 Dec 20, 2012
no asian people have been known to take on double race identities like call themsleves white or black and call themselves an extension of those races.. like some kind of extended brotherhood..

which is i'm saying its' everyone seems to get along with um.. and the other problem just saying this is... it's completely obvious that ASians varry from each other as well.. and I don't know but do you think i mean. they varry more from each other than black people from other black people or bout the same.>?
sickproof

Howell, MI

#17 Dec 20, 2012
people from India should be considered white people because of the skulls..

and the other asians are the same as native americans... so that is one race..
Human Revolution

Newark, OH

#18 Dec 20, 2012
sickproof wrote:
people from India should be considered white people because of the skulls..
and the other asians are the same as native americans... so that is one race..
But that form of race classification is dead.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#19 Dec 20, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> But that form of race classification is dead.
Welcome to Topix: Where Discredited Racial Thought Thrives
Human Revolution

Newark, OH

#20 Dec 20, 2012
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome to Topix: Where Discredited Racial Thought Thrives
I took Sociology during my Junior year of high school. According to my teacher, the "oid" classifications were outdated, but she never did say what replaced them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... 7 hr USA number 1 8
African American boy trolls on this forum. ----... 20 hr Johnny 1
Jewish girls have the smallest vaginas... (Mar '13) Sun Esther Reformed J... 50
Why are Asians hating on White so much everywhere? (Jan '17) Sun stupid chink 57
Racism against Asian-Americans? (Sep '16) Aug 17 chp 4
Asian Americans vs. Asians (Mar '12) Aug 17 chp 40
News Asian Americans Are Fighting For Our Own Educat... Aug 15 n0tes 1
More from around the web