Sad for Americanized Asian Women

Since: Feb 13

Vienna, VA

#42 Apr 7, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
when im in hawaii ppl think im a hawaiian. I dunno why.
do hawaiians think that? People say that about me even if they' re hawaiian? I'm asking, what do hawaiians think? Not the blacks, whites...

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#43 Apr 7, 2013
chicaboom formosa wrote:
<quoted text>
You' re right about somethings. You're not right about everything. I came to this forum because of my kids. I know who I am. My kids- they know who they are...but in the scope of society they're not really asian and they are not white. Maybe I should move to hawaii where their beauty will be seen. I've been thinking about things a lot lately. Too much maybe. I don't sleep anymore.
what r ur kids anyways?

hapa?? I notice east coasters dont use the tern hapa. everyone in cali does tho

1 Korean American

United States

#44 Apr 7, 2013
chicaboom formosa wrote:
<quoted text>
Well of course. Obviously from the links i've posted asian girls are over it. They realize now the false flattery is all a guise. It's not REAL flattery. It's a tool for being used. The only real flattery is if people including asian men see us as HUMAN
most of them are here to fck an asian girl

Vienna, VA

#45 Apr 7, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
most of them are here to fck an asian girl
Ok Then-well asian girls now you know. Watch out because of stereos remember what your parents taught you.
Ok, on the, rare chance someone isn't then...
Anyway
I'm going to attempt to sleep. Good night 1ka

1 Korean American

United States

#46 Apr 7, 2013
chicaboom formosa wrote:
<quoted text>
do hawaiians think that? People say that about me even if they' re hawaiian? I'm asking, what do hawaiians think? Not the blacks, whites...
hawaiians are cool ppls.

I dunno but most of the Hawaiians thought I was one of them when I talk to them. maybe its my demeanor hahahHa

1 Korean American

United States

#47 Apr 7, 2013
gnite!
turban wearing nighur

Louisville, KY

#48 Apr 7, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
well I dunno about conquered. the diseases that europeans brought killed more than war did
BEFORE diseases were even used, the "native americans" still fought the European settlers and LOST.

You can't beat Whitey. You can't even beat North Korea without Whites.

1 Korean American

United States

#49 Apr 7, 2013
turban wearing nighur wrote:
<quoted text>
BEFORE diseases were even used, the "native americans" still fought the European settlers and LOST.
actually millions died from diseases first. then the natives lost. LOL!!!! be proud of ur monkey diseases. ooga booga!!!!

dood ur from kentucky. stop trying to talk about international affairs and stick to picking ur butt with a stick u neanderthal hairy fuck!!! LOL!!

yeaaaaa ooga booga wheres my disability check??? ooga booga! LOL
To Chicaboom

Stamford, CT

#50 Apr 7, 2013
chicaboom formosa wrote:
<quoted text>
You' re right about somethings. You're not right about everything. I came to this forum because of my kids. I know who I am. My kids- they know who they are...but in the scope of society they're not really asian and they are not white. Maybe I should move to hawaii where their beauty will be seen. I've been thinking about things a lot lately. Too much maybe. I don't sleep anymore.
The good thing is that your son will be half and half. He'll probably be a really big hit with ladies. Your daughter will likely be very attractive as well. I'm sure your kids don't have to worry about identity that much until middle school, that's when the identity experimenting begins. Just empower them to be proud of who they are and toughen them. Just raise them with leadership skills.

You're Mother worrying too much for your children. But you should know there are so many factors you can control to ensure success for your children.

Vienna, VA

#51 Apr 7, 2013
To Chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
The good thing is that your son will be half and half. He'll probably be a really big hit with ladies. Your daughter will likely be very attractive as well. I'm sure your kids don't have to worry about identity that much until middle school, that's when the identity experimenting begins. Just empower them to be proud of who they are and toughen them. Just raise them with leadership skills.
You're Mother worrying too much for your children. But you should know there are so many factors you can control to ensure success for your children.
Thanks for the positive outlooks.

1 Korean American

United States

#52 Apr 9, 2013
chicaboom formosa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the positive outlooks.
chica

if top shelf really is asian american girl ill be really disappointed

Vienna, VA

#53 Apr 9, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
chica
doesn't seem like a woman to me. Definitely not asian woman. I dont know any asian american woman that uses stereotypes of asians to compare to only FAT white women.

You say this as if I have any control over the situation.

Vienna, VA

#54 Apr 9, 2013
Intelligent asian women aren't flattered by comparisons to fat people. It's different than being compared to white victory secret models.

This poster Top Shelf is only using asian woman stereotypes to inflame readers. He is not a supporter of asian women.

Vienna, VA

#55 Apr 9, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
chica
I dont care but thats all the help you get for this thing.

Vienna, VA

#56 Apr 9, 2013
chicaboom formosa wrote:
Intelligent asian women aren't flattered by comparisons to fat people. It's different than being compared to white victory secret models.
This poster Top Shelf is only using asian woman stereotypes to inflame readers. He is not a supporter of asian women.
*victoria

Vienna, VA

#58 Apr 9, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
what r ur kids anyways?
hapa?? I notice east coasters dont use the tern hapa. everyone in cali does tho
We do. Brought over by west coast travelers.
i'll give you that.
I'm over your backhand comments on east coasters.

We live by the ocean too. Harbor vs beach people. We work, we integrate. You can have country bumpkin types next to diverse business types, it's not crazy.
In the west coast, you have diversity but seems segregated to me. You have a lot of underlying racial problems, as evident from west coasts posts here. We have so much diversity here we HAVE to figure it out. At least by the capital. My friends from New York/Miami feel their forward thinking too.

East coast!!

Everything reaches West coast last

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#59 Apr 9, 2013
chicaboom formosa wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll give you that.
We live by the ocean too. Harbor vs beach people. We work, we integrate. You can have country bumpkin types next to diverse business types, it's not crazy.
In the west coast, you have diversity but seems segregated to me. You have a lot of underlying racial problems, as evident from west coasts posts here. We have so much diversity here we HAVE to figure it out. At least by the capital. My friends from New York/Miami feel their forward thinking too.
East coast!!
LOL

California has the most diverse neighborhoods in the US.

Long Beach/Santa Ana area is considered the most diverse area in THE WORLD.

The only thing that starts in the east coast is songs about PENIS.

Everything else, like the tech revolution and kalbi tacos... starts in CALIFORNIA!

thanks! have a nice day!^_^

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#60 Apr 9, 2013
10 out of 10 of the top Asian American studies programs in the US are in California.

Sorry, but it starts in the WEST

If u don't know, I guess u never lived in CALIFORNIA

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#62 Apr 10, 2013
chicaboom formosa wrote:
<quoted text>
i'll give you that.
East coast!!
I actually didn't mean to call east coast asians "pussies".

But generally, California exports culture, technology, and gangs to the rest of the US.

Culture in the form of JK Films and Ktown

Technology in the form of Silicon Valley which was started by 50% Asians.

Gangs (not just asian, but black and mexican gangs also started in California and set up chapters in the east)

The first Asian American mayor of a major city (San Francisco) is in California, and California has the most Asian American congressmen outside of Hawaii.

Of course, Hawaii is the true west coast. California is the west coast of the mainland.

California = freedom

East coast = as much freedom as the institutionalism allows

Clearly, more Asian American leaders, congressmen, businessmen, influential people have ties or have lived in California.

Harold Lee, Stephen Chu, etc... all the major Asian Americans have ties to California.

The results speak for themselves~~^_^

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#63 Apr 11, 2013
turban wearing nighur wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. Go read up some real history, some in your own anglo-saxon books. Before your ancestors used smallpox to kill off many Amerindians and even after you wiped out 96% of their population from the unintentional diseases, they were kicking your asses to the moon and back. You couldn't even survive one winter in the Americas without their help.

The vikings also settled before and tried to settle the East Coast of the Americas, and that time they had comparable technology. The vikings got their asses handed to them and hightailed it back to Europe.

So no, you anglo-western euro-jew scumbag limp dicked little pieces of shit would lose terribly if everyone else had the same technologies you had and even when outgunned and out-teched, you pieces of shit lose badly. Just like how in Vietnam and Korea and many of your old imperialist colonies you often lost to poorly armed native armies with weapons that are much less advanced technologically.

Not only that but most whites are cowards where you all cry and scream for mommy as you shit your pants and piss your pants unlike we East Asian men who have way more balls than you and would not hesitate to Kamikaze and take you to hell with us or charge forward despite uneven odds.

You whites are fucking cowards all of you and rely on nukes or biological weapons or drugs like Opium because you cannot win without using underhanded, dishonorable methods because you are just like your conniving women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve Harvey sorry for jokes about Asian men 5 hr slumdog indians 6
Why are Asians hating on White so much everywhere? 9 hr Edgarth93 15
Study on Asian American women's experiences of ... 19 hr rugox 1
News Hair today, hungover tomorrow as young Japanese... Thu Strong Wakamoto 5
News Poll: Young Americans Fear They'll be Worse Off... Wed 2 Dogs 5
News EDITORIAL: A case involving The Slants, an Asia... Wed Anar 2
Why does asian people dislike white people? (Feb '12) Jan 17 Anon 485
More from around the web