Sad for Americanized Asian Women

Sad for Americanized Asian Women

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2013
I think its sad that Americanized asian girls have only two things that define their identity in mainstream America.

sexual fetish and what race they are dating.

in Korea women have many more identities

They are revolutionaries, mothers, sisters, professors, ajummas, singers, investors, top students entrepreneurs and presidents.... etc...

feel sad for americanized asian women. all ur mainstream identitiy is based what race u date and sexual fetish.
Abu Yahya al-Muhajir

France

#2 Apr 6, 2013
You're an idiot.

Asian girls are generally thought of as being prudish bookworms. The only people who concern themselves with who an Asian girl is dating are jealous Asian guys or in your case -- a jealous white girl.

Anyways, it's funny that this thread was created by a white girl. Considering the words "white women" are synonymous with the words "black [email protected]".

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2013
www.google.com/search...

google asian and all u get are asian women in porn

www.google.com/search...

google caucasian and you get normal looking white people

fact is most white guys go after asian women because white women had sex with black guys.

thats you identity as an asian woman. a pawn in white mans dissatisfaction with white womens love for black guys

LOL!

sad. in Korea... women can actually live as a human being.
Abu Yahya al-Muhajir

France

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Caucasian and Asian aren't specific to any gender.

Go to google's front page and type "white women" and see what search terms are recommended. Then type "Asian women" and compare the two.

White women:

black men
love black men
prefer black men

Asian women:

aging
stereotypes
dating
Abu Yahya al-Muhajir

France

#6 Apr 6, 2013
When people think of Asian women they think of geeky over-achievers who are obsessed with academic success.

When people think of white women the first thing that comes to mind is their obsession with black men and interracial porn.

Your entire identity is based on racial fetishism. Instead feeling sorry for Asian women you should work on improving your own pathetic image.
turban wearing nighur

Louisville, KY

#7 Apr 6, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
sad. in Korea... women can actually live as a human being.
start an organization that's purpose is to deport asian women back to Korea.
turban wearing nighur

Louisville, KY

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Abu Yahya al-Muhajir wrote:
When people think of Asian women they think of geeky over-achievers who are obsessed with academic success.
When people think of white women the first thing that comes to mind is their obsession with black men and interracial porn.
Your entire identity is based on racial fetishism. Instead feeling sorry for Asian women you should work on improving your own pathetic image.
Wrong.

When I think of Asian women I think of fishes, just with slanted eyes and high cheekbones.

When I think of White women I think of beautiful, silky blonde hair, blue eyed women.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#9 Apr 6, 2013
turban wearing nighur wrote:
<quoted text>
start an organization that's purpose is to deport asian women back to Korea.
its better for California to become its own country.^^
turban wearing nighur

Louisville, KY

#10 Apr 6, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
its better for California to become its own country.^^
It should be given back to Mexico. It's trash.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#11 Apr 6, 2013
turban wearing nighur wrote:
<quoted text>
It should be given back to Mexico. It's trash.
the first americans were asian

btw ur from kentucky. u should know that means you are pretty much worthless.^^
turban wearing nighur

Louisville, KY

#12 Apr 6, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
the first americans were asian
btw ur from kentucky. u should know that means you are pretty much worthless.^^
The first Americans were Europeans. The country United States of America was founded by WHITES and only WHITES could be Americans.
To Louisville Hick

Port Chester, NY

#13 Apr 6, 2013
The Original people of America were the Natives. You are such an idiot. Do you even know Kentucky's original meaning? It was Iroquois for "Meadow Lands".

You should just get off this forum and go back to having sex with your horses while listening to some crappy Bluegrass music.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#14 Apr 6, 2013
turban wearing nighur wrote:
<quoted text>
The first Americans were Europeans. The country United States of America was founded by WHITES and only WHITES could be Americans.
Whites came last to America actually.

you should just go back to europe. u are clearly anti american and another white terrorist like timothy mcveigh.

Since: Feb 13

Vienna, VA

#15 Apr 6, 2013
Why I don't want my son to join the army
http://www.abcsofattraction.com/blog/the-raci...

Since: Feb 13

Vienna, VA

#16 Apr 6, 2013

Since: Feb 13

Vienna, VA

#17 Apr 6, 2013
Why I don't listen to the anti-zionist theories. All asians should understand it's a white supremacist agenda
http://www.8asians.com/2011/12/05/what-do-whi...
turban wearing nighur

Louisville, KY

#18 Apr 6, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites came last to America actually.
you should just go back to europe. u are clearly anti american and another white terrorist like timothy mcveigh.
Nope... Whites still colonized and conquered America. It's rightfully our's.

Since: Feb 13

Vienna, VA

#19 Apr 6, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
I think its sad that Americanized asian girls have only two things that define their identity in mainstream America.
sexual fetish and what race they are dating.
in Korea women have many more identities
They are revolutionaries, mothers, sisters, professors, ajummas, singers, investors, top students entrepreneurs and presidents.... etc...
feel sad for americanized asian women. all ur mainstream identitiy is based what race u date and sexual fetish.
it is truly sad if that is how asian men see us too.
Asian women know we are more.

Since: Feb 13

Vienna, VA

#20 Apr 6, 2013
turban wearing nighur wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... Whites still colonized and conquered America. It's rightfully our's.
White is might?

Another white supremacist who doesn't acknowledge what others have done for this country.
This land is our land, this land is your land...
Must have sang that to the natives first.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#21 Apr 6, 2013
turban wearing nighur wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope... Whites still colonized and conquered America. It's rightfully our's.
well I dunno about conquered. the diseases that europeans brought killed more than war did

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you think a Hispanic man has a chance with a... (Jan '10) 42 min Latin male 206
Black Racism against Asians (Jun '11) 4 hr erikadodola 154
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) 12 hr SoutheastAsian 3,352
Beautiful Half Chinese Girl 18 hr Ram 1
Asian self hate, white worship and inferiority ... (Feb '15) Wed Gottlent 60
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) Wed 72291342syb 2,727
Hong Kong girls abandon Little Hong Kong guys!!! Wed dothead doctor 2
More from around the web