Do asian girls like black guys. Be ho...
fumiko

United States

#1996 Aug 24, 2014
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
My mom is Asian and my dad is black I'm definitely not poor. So no need to generalize
Some bm fit the good and not poor but most are looser
Im asian

United States

#1997 Aug 26, 2014
It doesn't matter what you look like ! It matters what is inside of you. If the (asian) girl doesn't see that, it's her loss.
Hello

Aurora, Canada

#1998 Aug 27, 2014
Im asian wrote:
It doesn't matter what you look like ! It matters what is inside of you. If the (asian) girl doesn't see that, it's her loss.
Amen

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1999 Aug 27, 2014
Im asian wrote:
It doesn't matter what you look like ! It matters what is inside of you..
Especially when it is laziness or criminal behavior.....
Hello

Aurora, Canada

#2000 Aug 27, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Especially when it is laziness or criminal behavior.....
Especially when he treats you like a sex object and only likes you because you're submissive. There's two sides to this you know.
miss reality

Conowingo, MD

#2001 Aug 31, 2014
store wrote:
I'm an asian and I accidentally fall into a black guy. haha! Now, I believe, once you go black you can never go back.:D
Its more like ' no decent white or asian man wants you back'. Who in their right mind would date an animal?
miss reality

Conowingo, MD

#2002 Aug 31, 2014
Im asian wrote:
It doesn't matter what you look like ! It matters what is inside of you. If the (asian) girl doesn't see that, it's her loss.
You are 100% right! And this fact explains why there are so few Asian girls with black boys. They see what is in their souls and run.
Roxanne__

Aurora, Canada

#2003 Aug 31, 2014
miss reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% right! And this fact explains why there are so few Asian girls with black boys. They see what is in their souls and run.
Lol if they saw what white guys were like on the inside too they'd probably run as well... So where are you going with this?
tom

United States

#2006 Sep 1, 2014
black guy asks wrote:
I'm a handsome blackman and i wanted to know if asian girl were into black guys.
most can't stand blacks he'll even black women don't like you
Grace__09

Aurora, Canada

#2007 Sep 1, 2014
tom wrote:
<quoted text>most can't stand blacks he'll even black women don't like you
Did a black guy steal your girlfriend? Is that why you're so bitter?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2008 Sep 1, 2014
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially when he treats you like a sex object and only likes you because you're submissive. There's two sides to this you know.
So sad...Please tell us all, of your experience?
tom

United States

#2009 Sep 1, 2014
Grace__09 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did a black guy steal your girlfriend? Is that why you're so bitter?
my girlfriend would never
Have anything to do with blacks
Sophie

Aurora, Canada

#2010 Sep 2, 2014
tom wrote:
<quoted text>my girlfriend would never
Have anything to do with blacks
So then why are you here on this forum commenting on this post? It obviously concerns you.
Code Blue go blue

United States

#2011 Sep 3, 2014
miss reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are 100% right! And this fact explains why there are so few Asian girls with black boys. They see what is in their souls and run.
Have you noticed how ugly a white and Asian child looks? A big head and slanted eyes on a little body. Extra pale skin. Blasians children are super beautiful. Never needs sun tanned skin. Beautiful skin all year around, beautiful body from head to toe, more rhythm then white and Asian mix, way, way, way more attractive then white and Asian mix. More smarter also then the Asian and white mix. Black and Asian mix children have stronger bones, teeth, immune systems, larger brain for creative thinking, more creative, and have and air of natural confidence that commands respect. The right black man and the right Asian woman always find each other. Like they always have and will continue to do. So get over your silly self.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2012 Sep 3, 2014
......Except, most Asian women hate, having to either live close, to Prisons.....or wonder where their large-brained black husband went.....Honesty is tough...........
Hello

Aurora, Canada

#2013 Sep 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
......Except, most Asian women hate, having to either live close, to Prisons.....or wonder where their large-brained black husband went.....Honesty is tough..........
You're still here? Last time I checked it was talking about blacks and asians not whites... Also please stop generalizing it's really rude.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2014 Sep 3, 2014
Hello wrote:
<quoted text>
You're still here? Last time I checked it was talking about blacks and asians not whites... Also please stop generalizing it's really rude.
You shuffle along now.....
Hello

Aurora, Canada

#2015 Sep 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> You shuffle along now.....
Same to you
Code Blue go blue

United States

#2016 Sep 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
......Except, most Asian women hate, having to either live close, to Prisons.....or wonder where their large-brained black husband went.....Honesty is tough..........
at least he will have a Asian girl. But udon't....why? Oh, I know u gay.....lol...
jaje

New Delhi, India

#2017 Sep 7, 2014
you are all useless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Racism against Asians (Jun '11) 1 hr DerekJ 219
Asian women are not respected by others (Apr '16) 4 hr Cali 25
News 'Model Minority' Myth Again Used As A Racial We... (Apr '17) 10 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 140
News Latinos and Whiteness 14 hr Johnny 17
What if Asians had lower IQ? 22 hr Dr Modi 1
..do Vietnamese women like WHITE men? Wed Tom 6
Asian Men Must Stop Being In Denial And Man-up! (Apr '12) Wed UnitNo345 113
More from around the web