HR trying to hit on Girls...Typical W...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 13

Vienna, VA

#64 Feb 13, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
I don't think there is anything wrong with being friends with other IR couples, even if its because they are IR and you get along. A lot of your world views would be the same, i'd imagine. What is so bad about that??
Nothing.

I dont know if you truly misconstrue my words or if you are trying to twist things sometimes. I dont feel like anyone is b or w but maybe i'm wrong.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#65 Feb 13, 2013
chicaboom formosa wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing.
I dont know if you truly misconstrue my words or if you are trying to twist things sometimes. I dont feel like anyone is b or w but maybe i'm wrong.
You wrote something like, u guys hang out with other IR couples, not because they are IR, but because u guys get along.

I think the chances are higher if they are IR, that you guys would get along...

all IR couples would feel some isolation. Since BM/WF is probably the least isolated, since there are lots and it is socially acceptable. Next would be AF/WM, which is pretty much socially acceptable.

AM/WF is still one of the least socially acceptable IR couples...

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#66 Feb 13, 2013
Chica, the older you get, the "new friends" you make are on shallower levels.

Its not like in hs or college where they are your buddies thick and thin, even if u have nothing in common with them.

after u get old, if I make friends now, it will be through drinking, clubbing, chasing girls together. other than that, i wouldn't want to hang out with new friends. rarely, it is bc they are from LA, and we connect bc our views are so similar. I actually get along with every LA raised Korean American I meet in Korea.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#67 Feb 14, 2013
chicaboom formosa wrote:
<quoted text>
HR one of the reasons I keep asking you not to defend me is because it is inviting backlash. Also, no one is perfect. I'm a grown woman, I appreciate it, but honestly, I'm fine. I KNOW 1k doesn't see what I see but I don't think you do either.
I know it seems that i'm typical af/wm coupling but I'm just me. And I dont see things as me against them. I came on here to try and converse with mostly asians. It's in my nature to point things out I dont agree with. But I am TRYING to just post on the topic and not the tangents. O well.
I know chicaboom. But when this guy offends AF/WM couples, I take it personally, and if you've been keeping up with my posts, you would know why.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#68 Feb 14, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
You wrote something like, u guys hang out with other IR couples, not because they are IR, but because u guys get along.
I think the chances are higher if they are IR, that you guys would get along...
all IR couples would feel some isolation. Since BM/WF is probably the least isolated, since there are lots and it is socially acceptable. Next would be AF/WM, which is pretty much socially acceptable.
AM/WF is still one of the least socially acceptable IR couples...
And what about BF/WM couples? Or any other IR coupling? You're only focused on who white people date, marry, or just screw.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#69 Feb 14, 2013
Btw chica, Justin Lin is kind of a hack, with the exceptions of Better Luck Tomorrow and the "Modern Warfare" episode of Community, the guy has turned into a real hack.

1 Korean American

United States

#70 Feb 14, 2013
***crickets***
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#71 Feb 15, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
***crickets***
Does that mean you are incapable of answering my questions?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Setback for immigrant families 3 hr wild child 1
KKK now accepting Asian girls (Jan '13) 5 hr John 26
Asian women are FEMININE not "submissive" (Mar '13) 18 hr poster213 35
White men hide their daughter in basement as se... 20 hr John 4
News California's Indian American, AAPI Communities ... Wed Human 35
Hispanic women love Asian Men (Apr '10) Wed SeanOsorioLee 65
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) Wed SoutheastAsian 3,681
More from around the web