Bigger Threat? Black Penis or Asian B...

Bigger Threat? Black Penis or Asian Brain?

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#1 Mar 24, 2013
Whats the bigger threat?

Its the Asian brain.

Black penis makes white people get fatter and fatter. All in the name of "getting big"

So at least in some way, they try to compensate for the size thing.

But for the Asian brain, there's no way to compensate for it.

So Asian brain is a bigger threat than the black penis. There is a lack of a compensation measure for the former.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#2 Mar 24, 2013
Hence, this is why Asian men are 70% more successful than black men at marrying white females.

Everyone knows the Asian brain is a bigger threat than the black penis.
Human Revolution

Newark, OH

#4 Mar 26, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
Hence, this is why Asian men are 70% more successful than black men at marrying white females.
Everyone knows the Asian brain is a bigger threat than the black penis.
They both divorce white women at the same rate.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#7 Mar 26, 2013
White women who marry Asian men are skinnier, smarter, and more innocent than other white women, including those that marry white men.^_^

http://blogs.wsj.com/juggle/2010/10/06/for-wo...

Skinnier women make more money
White women who married Asian men make more 40% MORE than white women who marry other men!!!!!!!!
Look at the statistics of white women's salary:
Married to white man: 22K
Black man: 22K
Hispanic man: 21K
Asian husband: 30K
So White women who marry asian men, make the most and are the SKINNIEST!!!!!!
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/files/2012/02/...
Also white women who marry Asian men usually marry for their FIRST MARRIAGE!
So WHITE WOMEN WHO MARRY ASIAN MEN are SMARTER, SKINNIER, MAKE MORE MONEY, and ARE MORE INNOCENT THAN WHITE WOMEN OF OTHER MARRIAGES!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Asian men! Pat yourself on the back!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha
YOU ARE A WINNER!!!!!!!
Loz4en

Covina, CA

#8 Mar 26, 2013
Mine is 6.75 * 5 genuinely measured (6.5 NBP/ 7BP) about an inch longer than average American. My iq averages about 130 from 20+ tests.(10-15% higher than Ashkenazi Jews) Neither have helped my "game"...
Human Revolution

Newark, OH

#9 Mar 26, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
White women who marry Asian men are skinnier, smarter, and more innocent than other white women, including those that marry white men.^_^
http://blogs.wsj.com/juggle/2010/10/06/for-wo...
Skinnier women make more money
White women who married Asian men make more 40% MORE than white women who marry other men!!!!!!!!
Look at the statistics of white women's salary:
Married to white man: 22K
Black man: 22K
Hispanic man: 21K
Asian husband: 30K
So White women who marry asian men, make the most and are the SKINNIEST!!!!!!
http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/files/2012/02/...
Also white women who marry Asian men usually marry for their FIRST MARRIAGE!
So WHITE WOMEN WHO MARRY ASIAN MEN are SMARTER, SKINNIER, MAKE MORE MONEY, and ARE MORE INNOCENT THAN WHITE WOMEN OF OTHER MARRIAGES!!!!!!
CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Asian men! Pat yourself on the back!!!!!!!
hahahahahaha
YOU ARE A WINNER!!!!!!!
Still leaving out unnatractivness and mjority divorce rate.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#10 Mar 26, 2013
Loz4en wrote:
Mine is 6.75 * 5 genuinely measured (6.5 NBP/ 7BP) about an inch longer than average American. My iq averages about 130 from 20+ tests.(10-15% higher than Ashkenazi Jews) Neither have helped my "game"...
hahaha

I think the type of white girls who are in the "very likely" to date Asian guys category is:

1) Grew up in California
2) Went to a good school
3) Like to volunteer and do big hearted type of activities

also

4) Hang out in SGV, Ktown, Japantown, etc.
5) Have Asian friends
6) Have good jobs where intelligence is valued

In other words, the good white girls!
Loz4en

Covina, CA

#11 Mar 26, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha
I think the type of white girls who are in the "very likely" to date Asian guys category is:
1) Grew up in California
2) Went to a good school
also
5) Have Asian friends
Hey that's also true, WW that are open to AM tend to have better inner qualities.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#12 Mar 26, 2013
Loz4en wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey that's also true, WW that are open to AM tend to have better inner qualities.
Yep!

Also, I notice that about 100% of Russian and Eastern European girls living in America (or their parents are immigrated from there) are open to dating Asian guys. Seriously, like 100%.

Dood, you gotta bone at least one white girl in your life holmes! maybe she will be ur wife! or maybe she will be that girl ur future wife is jealous of! haha
Human Revolution

Newark, OH

#13 Mar 26, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha
1) Grew up in California
2) Went to a good school
also
5) Have Asian friends
7) They're ugly/physically unattractive 8)They are spiteful and angry
Human Revolution

Newark, OH

#14 Mar 26, 2013
Loz4en wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why don't these couples last long?

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#15 Mar 26, 2013
Yo SGV

Neward Ohio, the average income of white guys there is 8K

LOL
Human Revolution

Newark, OH

#16 Mar 26, 2013
Never heard of "Neward". Is that where you really live?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#17 Mar 30, 2013
Lol, neither are a threat.

Whites have built civilization as we know it... Sent people to outer space, and the moon!

We are the only race with great variation in eye color, and hair color!

We are universally found attractive by all, but once we get our pride back, and get the jews out of our country, we'll have our sense of racial unity, and pride.. When that day comes, you'll be out of our countries that you try to horde up :)
NWO

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Mar 30, 2013
GibsmeDAT wrote:
Whites have built civilization as we know it... Sent people to outer space, and the moon!
We are universally found attractive by all, but once we get our pride back, and get the jews out of our country, we'll have our sense of racial unity, and pride.. When that day comes, you'll be out of our countries that you try to horde up :)
Sorry Gib, but Whites' time has come and gone. Don't complain, you peeps have had a great run.
Loz4en

Covina, CA

#19 Mar 30, 2013
GibsmeDAT wrote:
That will be GREAT for the reat of the world, seeing how most of the advancements of the west in the past two hundred years were basically led Jews.(Jews to me are basically elite whites) most white people are dumb anyways.
BLAQ POWA

Brisbane, Australia

#20 Mar 30, 2013
Loz4en wrote:
<quoted text>
That will be GREAT for the reat of the world, seeing how most of the advancements of the west in the past two hundred years were basically led Jews.(Jews to me are basically elite whites) most white people are dumb anyways.
So the TV, phone, computer, car, airplane, industrial revolution our innovations/inventions in medicine, military innovations/inventions are all Jewish inventions?

Honorable mentions

US constitution - the best ever secular document EVER written

Clean food and water - many countries besides European (including America, Canada, Australia, NZ) and 2nd world countries. Know what the 2nd world countries have in common? They were all given technology from Whites. Just like Japan was given the industrial revolution.

Internet

Hospitality to non-White nations

Yeah, Whites are really dumb.

1 Korean American

United States

#21 Mar 30, 2013
BLAQ POWA wrote:
<quoted text>
So the TV, phone, computer, car, airplane, industrial revolution our innovations/inventions in medicine, military innovations/inventions are all Jewish inventions?
Honorable mentions
US constitution - the best ever secular document EVER written
Clean food and water - many countries besides European (including America, Canada, Australia, NZ) and 2nd world countries. Know what the 2nd world countries have in common? They were all given technology from Whites. Just like Japan was given the industrial revolution.
Internet
Hospitality to non-White nations
Yeah, Whites are really dumb.
basically the enlightenment in Europe was summarized as "lets learn from the asians."

the best thing to ever happen to whites was that they stole gunpowder from Asia and their diseases wiped out native americans. without those Europe will still be backwards and underdeveleoped like they were in the medival times

also today unemployment among European women in their 20s is 50%. I dunno whats to brag about that.

1 Korean American

United States

#22 Mar 30, 2013
also the reason whites look so different and varied is because Asians (Huns and Mongols tamerlane etc) mixed With eastern Europeans and moors and Africans mixed with southern Europeans

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
basically the enlightenment in Europe was summarized as "lets learn from the asians."
the best thing to ever happen to whites was that they stole gunpowder from Asia and their diseases wiped out native americans. without those Europe will still be backwards and underdeveleoped like they were in the medival times
also today unemployment among European women in their 20s is 50%. I dunno whats to brag about that.
Asia had nothing to do with the Enlightenment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) 9 hr Ainu 4,093
News Stop fetishizing and stereotyping Asian women Thu Razak 3
Charlie Fung [1882] Thu Elle 1
News Lopez, veteran immigration lawyer, dies in car ... Sep 27 mmunoz59 2
News Miss America dream over for Asian-American dubb... Sep 27 Observer 4
News Minority voters and candidates in a racially di... Sep 27 lesserof 2evils 17
News Chinese Women's Film festival calls for gender ... Sep 22 Dr Modi 3
More from around the web