white girl prefers Asian guys!

white girl prefers Asian guys!

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

look at all the angry white guy comments! LOL!

she says she likes how Asian guys treat their women.

she grew up in a small Caucasian town. moved to LA at age 19.

she says she prefers Asian guys.

she sounds like a really smart girl to see what guys like HR most have tried to brain wash her with

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Of course there will be an odd White girl like her here-and-there who likes Asian guys as she was surrounded by Asian friends.

So what? The majority of White women would not even look at an Asian guy, yet alone talk to them. Like what I have said before, it will take another 3 or 4 generations before a substantial number of White women will start to interact with Asian guys on a daily basis.

Mate, stop talking about Asian guys with White girls. You are being too obsessed with this and it is not healthy.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
Of course there will be an odd White girl like her here-and-there who likes Asian guys as she was surrounded by Asian friends.
So what? The majority of White women would not even look at an Asian guy, yet alone talk to them. Like what I have said before, it will take another 3 or 4 generations before a substantial number of White women will start to interact with Asian guys on a daily basis.
Mate, stop talking about Asian guys with White girls. You are being too obsessed with this and it is not healthy.
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

this old man is hilarious

dont worry. no white girls in this one
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#5 Feb 1, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
Of course there will be an odd White girl like her here-and-there who likes Asian guys as she was surrounded by Asian friends.
So what? The majority of White women would not even look at an Asian guy, yet alone talk to them. Like what I have said before, it will take another 3 or 4 generations before a substantial number of White women will start to interact with Asian guys on a daily basis.
Mate, stop talking about Asian guys with White girls. You are being too obsessed with this and it is not healthy.
Like I asked him on another thread, where is her Asian boyfriend now? She only made this video for views. Pretty convincing though, huh?

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Like I asked him on another thread, where is her Asian boyfriend now? She only made this video for views. Pretty convincing though, huh?
probably too busy boning
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#7 Feb 2, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
probably too busy boning
Or non-existent.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Or non-existent.
you mean u really hope so
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#9 Feb 2, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
you mean u really hope so
You mean I really know so.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> You mean I really know so.
woah

creepy guy vibe!

u spying on her?
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#11 Feb 3, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
woah
creepy guy vibe!
u spying on her?
That's your job. Well, creepy hobby is more accurate.
LAK

Rosemead, CA

#12 Feb 5, 2013
lol. I know her ...she hangs around Asians, but it doesn't mean she "prefer Asians guys", what she really means is she prefer "hot Asian guys". She hooked up with one my friends and he looks like the Kpop star, Taeyang. Your obsession to try to get justification for white women liking Asian women won't help you get a white woman.
Asian men that get white women don't go online complaining or justifying actions. They just do it. i noticed all those videos and articles, the Asian men are average/below average in physical attraction.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#13 Feb 5, 2013
LAK wrote:
Your obsession to try to get justification for white women liking Asian women won't help you get a white woman.
huh? r u talkin to me

im already engaged dood. im just doing some psychological warfare on some east of vegas white guys here.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#14 Feb 5, 2013
LAK wrote:
lol. I know her ...she hangs around Asians, but it doesn't mean she "prefer Asians guys", what she really means is she prefer "hot Asian guys". She hooked up with one my friends and he looks like the Kpop star, Taeyang. Your obsession to try to get justification for white women liking Asian women won't help you get a white woman.
Asian men that get white women don't go online complaining or justifying actions. They just do it. i noticed all those videos and articles, the Asian men are average/below average in physical attraction.
Obviously, complaining online, making ridiculous blogs videos, etc. ARE their only tactics. BTW Those average/below average Asian guys get with average/below average white girls. Stop believing you are dating supermodels. "And I'm sure you know the girl who posted this video".
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#15 Feb 5, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
huh? r u talkin to me
im already engaged dood. im just doing some psychological warfare on some east of vegas white guys here.
You lack the smarts to wage psych warfare.

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#16 Feb 6, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =bWx0He_Eu3YXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player

this old man is hilarious
dont worry. no white girls in this one
Why would any woman who prefers Asian noodles want that? It doesn't look anything like a real Asian egg roll. It's bright yellow and it's six inches long. Our penises are flesh-colored and the average East Asian penis is 4.2 inches long.

I think if they made it flesh-colored and 4.2 inches long, they'll get a lot more buyers. I think a lot of lonely AW who can't find the right AM would prefer a dildo modeled after men of their own race.
Amy

Phoenix, AZ

#17 Feb 8, 2013
Text me at 6237557624 I'm white please please text asain guys please

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#18 Feb 8, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> You lack the smarts to wage psych warfare.
and u lack the genetics of emotional logic development that original humans could not pass on to ur Neanderthal ancestors.

fortunately a large percentage of white femalea have it.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Feb 8, 2013
Amy wrote:
Text me at 6237557624 I'm white please please text asain guys please
Too far away. Sorrito.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#20 Feb 9, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
and u lack the genetics of emotional logic development that original humans could not pass on to ur Neanderthal ancestors.
fortunately a large percentage of white femalea have it.
And you guys seem to lack it.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#21 Feb 10, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> And you guys seem to lack it.
lack what?

Maybe u can point to specific examples and base ur opinions on links. otherwise ur just an angry woman. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do white men have a micropenis 45 min FTWjoeblow 1
Why do some Asian women date very ugly White men (Dec '14) Thu Candy 35
What's w/ the hate on blasians? (Oct '14) Dec 14 DarthNewVader 53
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) Dec 13 DerekJ 3,148
Do Asian Girls find Middle Eastern Guys Attract... (Dec '11) Dec 13 sth east asian 89
Why are why guys so pervy and desperate for us ... (May '11) Dec 11 Swami 179
News 84% of men convicted of grooming young white gi... Dec 10 Ram 1
More from around the web