Reid cracks Asian jokes, apologizes

Reid cracks Asian jokes, apologizes

There are 13 comments on the Click Orlando story from Aug 22, 2014, titled Reid cracks Asian jokes, apologizes. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

Harry Reid, who faulted his 2010 Republican opponent for making an insensitive remark to Asian-Americans, cracked two Asian-themed jokes at a Las Vegas event Thursday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#1 Aug 23, 2014
What do expect from Harry? He is a IDIOT.
Fixit

Bethlehem, PA

#2 Aug 25, 2014
dirtbag1958 wrote:
What do expect from Harry? He is a IDIOT.
What an ass you are. The people at the event didn't even mind. It was a bunch of Right wing nuts that promised not to film the event then did anyways that broke this and they are the only ones offended. Typical response form a bagger Bitch!
spud

Bird In Hand, PA

#3 Aug 25, 2014
Fixit wrote:
<quoted text>
What an ass you are. The people at the event didn't even mind. It was a bunch of Right wing nuts that promised not to film the event then did anyways that broke this and they are the only ones offended. Typical response form a bagger Bitch!
Harry can't help it that he is a radical lunatic lefty. That's what got him his leadership position. Biggest wackjob gets to run the show.
Fixit

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Aug 25, 2014
spud wrote:
<quoted text>
Harry can't help it that he is a radical lunatic lefty. That's what got him his leadership position. Biggest wackjob gets to run the show.
Look on your side dud, they are even more wackier. You wouldn't know because Fox News doesn't tell you you should know this!

small town

#5 Aug 25, 2014
Fixit wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like a left-wing IDIOT, why don't just fix-it, First stop calling people names and then get a Education. STOP BEING A RACIST!!
Fixit

Bethlehem, PA

#6 Aug 25, 2014
dirtbag1958 wrote:
<quoted text> Just like a left-wing IDIOT, why don't just fix-it, First stop calling people names and then get a Education. STOP BEING A RACIST!!
Hell, the pot calling the kettle black! Coming to the defense of your fellow teabagger. Go back in your hole with your toothless aggression!

I'll stop being a racist if you will

small town

#7 Aug 25, 2014
Fixit wrote:
<quoted text>
Hell, the pot calling the kettle black! Coming to the defense of your fellow teabagger. Go back in your hole with your toothless aggression!
I'll stop being a racist if you will
TROLL give out some FACTS. Tell me how great Harry is. Like he gives me my welfare, so fixit don't have to work.
Fixit

Bethlehem, PA

#8 Aug 26, 2014
dirtbag1958 wrote:
<quoted text> TROLL give out some FACTS. Tell me how great Harry is. Like he gives me my welfare, so fixit don't have to work.
You think I work? I just spend all day following you and heckling you arse! I mean you seem to like when my big dumb boner is in cruz control

small town

#9 Aug 27, 2014
Fixit wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I work? I just spend all day following you and heckling you arse! I mean you seem to like when my big dumb boner is in cruz control
barefoot2626 must be your brother a "PARASITE" to the UNITED STATES TAXPAYERS. One thing you got Right, Your a Big Dumb Boner.

Since: Jun 14

Bethlehem, PA

#10 Aug 27, 2014
dirtbag1958 wrote:
<quoted text>barefoot2626 must be your brother a "PARASITE" to the UNITED STATES TAXPAYERS. One thing you got Right, Your a Big Dumb Boner.
Your party has the biggest boner! Floppy one at it, must be on cruz control
Fixit

Bethlehem, PA

#11 Aug 27, 2014
dirtbag1958 wrote:
<quoted text>barefoot2626 must be your brother a "PARASITE" to the UNITED STATES TAXPAYERS. One thing you got Right, Your a Big Dumb Boner.
Now what happened, Did Barefoot hand you your ass in another post so you come over here to cry? ahhhh, dirty got her feelings hurt?

small town

#13 Aug 30, 2014
blade007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your party has the biggest boner! Floppy one at it, must be on cruz control
THANK YOU and BALLS<too.
miss reality

Conowingo, MD

#14 Aug 31, 2014
Fixit wrote:
<quoted text>
You must not keep up with politics. Harry is far left, and would not be caught in the same room with right leaning ppl and visa versa. You are right however that his audience enjoyed his racist comments....because they are the same left wing, liberals that preach tolerance and equality, all the while being closet haters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism against Asian-Americans? (Sep '16) Thu chp 4
Asian Americans vs. Asians (Mar '12) Thu chp 40
News Asian Americans Are Fighting For Our Own Educat... Tue n0tes 1
News After dividing California Democrats in 2014, af... Aug 13 Christians In Nam... 1
Missandei from Game of Thrones was Asian in the... Aug 7 note344 3
White supremacists who like asian women Aug 6 Ram 7
News Harvard fight could redirect 40 years of affirm... Aug 6 Laredo 4
More from around the web