Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 40
Next Last
Grouch

London, UK

#2 Dec 31, 2012
China Rising wrote:
She is so typical of white washed bitches.
I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.
I sometimes hear unfriendly comments about my relationship, but I don't let it get to me. Haters are going to hate and the jealous are going to be bitter. Live your life to the max and don't let others bring you down. Not everyday in an irr is a picnic, but the rewards are amazing for those that put in the effort. Even if my bf and I separated today, I don't think I would ever be satisfied in a same race relationship. I might find it too lacking for excitement.
http://memebee.com/asiancanadian/viewtopic.ph...
Nothing seems to infuriate Asian guys more than the sight of an Asian woman like me with my sexy white boyfriend. What is it about couples like us that brings out the insecurities in Asian guys? Is it a male sense of ownership? Is it because Asian guys are usually smaller and more delicate that brings out a Napoleon complex? Is it because Asian guys are usually not as well endowed? Is it because Asian guys lack confidence and become frustrated? Is it because of a real or perceived gender imbalance among Asians?
I'm a white guy who happens to find Asian women very annoying. This mainly applies to north American born East Asian women. I'm no hater, but I believe these women are self hating racists. You're dating a white guy because you don't find Asian guys appealing. However, I believe you're one of these second or third generation Asian immigrants of Korean or Chinese descent who would not date any of your fellow minorities. I bet you even call yourself "Michelle, Amy, Amanda etc as opposed to your birth name - Ling Ping, Mengxiao, Eun Jun etc. This is because you long to be accepted as white, but trust me, it's never going to happen.

Why are are you specifically dating a white guy? Why not a black, Hispanic, Indian, Arab, mixed-race guy? Are you going to give us the standard Asian female "I just happen to fall in love with a white guy" BS excuse? The truth is that you just happen to be a self hating despicable individual who looks down on your own race as well as every other non white race.

I'm no racist, but everything you say about Asian guys, us white guys think the same about Asian women. I can't tell you the number of times my friends have said they'll happily f*ck an Asian girl because "they throw themselves at us, but there's no way I'll marry one." The reason for this is because these guys want their children to be 100% white and you and I both know that you and other Asian women will give us a child with Asian traits (skin color, eyes and nose)

People in western countries snipe about you and your current boyfriend because we're on to the Asian female game plan. We know you Asian women love, chase, badger and harass us white guys into forming an unholy alliance with you.

You have to remember who and what you are in life and that no matter how many white men you sleep with you will always have non white skin, slanty eyes and a flat nose. So go ahead, try and ingratiate yourself into white society by sucking up to us and making yourself agreeable. Unfortunately, no matter how much you exaggerate your accent and ass kiss, you will never be accepted by us.

You're an Asian for life Ling Ping Ching so live with it and stop hating.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#3 Dec 31, 2012
China Rising wrote:
I am an Asian female and my boyfriend is white. To be frank, I personally do not find Asian guys desirable. Most are short, can't grow hair on their chests plus they have smaller wrists and hands. I know it's unfair, but the same physical traits that make us desirable to other races of men are what makes our guys undesirable to other women. That is isn't to say there are no cute Asian guys, but on average they seldom put the needle off the studometer.
I sometimes hear unfriendly comments about my relationship, but I don't let it get to me. Haters are going to hate and the jealous are going to be bitter. Live your life to the max and don't let others bring you down. Not everyday in an irr is a picnic, but the rewards are amazing for those that put in the effort. Even if my bf and I separated today, I don't think I would ever be satisfied in a same race relationship. I might find it too lacking for excitement.
Nothing seems to infuriate Asian guys more than the sight of an Asian woman like me with my sexy white boyfriend. What is it about couples like us that brings out the insecurities in Asian guys? Is it a male sense of ownership? Is it because Asian guys are usually smaller and more delicate that brings out a Napoleon complex? Is it because Asian guys are usually not as well endowed? Is it because Asian guys lack confidence and become frustrated? Is it because of a real or perceived gender imbalance among Asians?
You used many words to troll, but troll nevertheless.

you're not a racist or an Asian woman, you're just a troll.

Many trolling threads had been done before with futility.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 31, 2012
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a white guy who happens to find Asian women very annoying. This mainly applies to north American born East Asian women. I'm no hater, but I believe these women are self hating racists. You're dating a white guy because you don't find Asian guys appealing. However, I believe you're one of these second or third generation Asian immigrants of Korean or Chinese descent who would not date any of your fellow minorities. I bet you even call yourself "Michelle, Amy, Amanda etc as opposed to your birth name - Ling Ping, Mengxiao, Eun Jun etc. This is because you long to be accepted as white, but trust me, it's never going to happen.
Why are are you specifically dating a white guy? Why not a black, Hispanic, Indian, Arab, mixed-race guy? Are you going to give us the standard Asian female "I just happen to fall in love with a white guy" BS excuse? The truth is that you just happen to be a self hating despicable individual who looks down on your own race as well as every other non white race.
I'm no racist, but everything you say about Asian guys, us white guys think the same about Asian women. I can't tell you the number of times my friends have said they'll happily f*ck an Asian girl because "they throw themselves at us, but there's no way I'll marry one." The reason for this is because these guys want their children to be 100% white and you and I both know that you and other Asian women will give us a child with Asian traits (skin color, eyes and nose)
People in western countries snipe about you and your current boyfriend because we're on to the Asian female game plan. We know you Asian women love, chase, badger and harass us white guys into forming an unholy alliance with you.
You have to remember who and what you are in life and that no matter how many white men you sleep with you will always have non white skin, slanty eyes and a flat nose. So go ahead, try and ingratiate yourself into white society by sucking up to us and making yourself agreeable. Unfortunately, no matter how much you exaggerate your accent and ass kiss, you will never be accepted by u
ROTFL!! you seriously have some issues biotch! Your with one of those Flat face white wannabe Asian skanks... I think you need some help ASAP!!
jest3rlux

Melbourne, Australia

#5 Jan 1, 2013
China Rising wrote:
the premise is utterly divisive here; you're either a troll or an asian skank that grouch readily puts it.

unfortunately, you don't represent the majority of well-meaning asian women who love and appreciate themselves, and don't go around putting asian men down.

i suspect you might also have an ulterior motive for wanting to date a white man and you're not open-minded enough to see through your own self-hate and racism.

i'm going to have to agree with grouch on this one.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#7 Jan 7, 2013
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
You have to remember who and what you are in life and that no matter how many white men you sleep with you will always have non white skin, slanty eyes and a flat nose. So go ahead, try and ingratiate yourself into white society by sucking up to us and making yourself agreeable. Unfortunately, no matter how much you exaggerate your accent and ass kiss, you will never be accepted by us.
Hey Grouch. Whatever happened to that made up Chinese girlfriend of yours. Did she realize how much of an annoying troll you online and in reality?
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#8 Jan 7, 2013
jest3rlux wrote:
<quoted text>the premise is utterly divisive here; you're either a troll or an asian skank that grouch readily puts it.
unfortunately, you don't represent the majority of well-meaning asian women who love and appreciate themselves, and don't go around putting asian men down.
i suspect you might also have an ulterior motive for wanting to date a white man and you're not open-minded enough to see through your own self-hate and racism.
i'm going to have to agree with grouch on this one.
Are you not the typical racist Aussie woman who hates miscegenation?
jest3rlux

Noble Park, Australia

#9 Jan 9, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Are you not the typical racist Aussie woman who hates?
post#196
http://www.topix.com/forum/asian-american/TGJ...

start reading...
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#10 Jan 10, 2013
jest3rlux wrote:
<quoted text>
post#196
http://www.topix.com/forum/asian-american/TGJ...
start reading...
I'm only going by your other posts from the past. You seem to have double standards. I guess I shouldn't be 1 to criticize, since I also have them.

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#11 Jan 10, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Are you not the typical racist Aussie woman who hates miscegenation?
Your continue bashing of Whites are making Asians very uncomfortable.

Most Asian Americans have White friends and many have White relatives.

Your bogus assertions are getting ridiculous.
jest3rlux

Adelaide, Australia

#12 Jan 10, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> I'm only going by your other posts from the past. You seem to have double standards. I guess I shouldn't be 1 to criticize, since I also have them.
fair enough :)

no, no double standards.

don't worry about what other people think, and allow people to live the life they see fit.

however, if something displeases me, i will voice my opinion.

attempt to understand my viewpoint, and don't go jumping to conclusions either. that way, we can both come to some mutual understanding.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#13 Jan 11, 2013
jest3rlux wrote:
<quoted text>fair enough :)
no, no double standards.
don't worry about what other people think, and allow people to live the life they see fit.
however, if something displeases me, i will voice my opinion.
attempt to understand my viewpoint, and don't go jumping to conclusions either. that way, we can both come to some mutual understanding.
Alright then. You've been gone for awhile.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
This is racist. I have an american name. I was given the name at birth because my mom thought it was beautiful. I go by an ethnic nickname. I am azn, female and have been open to all races but stayed or tried to stay with certain personality types. I have been approached by azn men upon introducing my american name, they actually fucking walked away they did not even get to know me, their lost.
People with their assumptions need to get over themselves.
As for the op, if she is happy, she is happy. In my opinion a person happy with themself would not need to list reasons for not liking an entire group.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#15 Jan 12, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
This is racist. I have an american name. I was given the name at birth because my mom thought it was beautiful. I go by an ethnic nickname. I am azn, female and have been open to all races but stayed or tried to stay with certain personality types. I have been approached by azn men upon introducing my american name, they actually fucking walked away they did not even get to know me, their lost.
People with their assumptions need to get over themselves.
As for the op, if she is happy, she is happy. In my opinion a person happy with themself would not need to list reasons for not liking an entire group.
This guy's crazy. Don't take him seriously.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#16 Jan 16, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> This guy's crazy. Don't take him seriously.
I hope most people here are just trying to make trouble and dont really think the way they do.(And if they do, i hope they hide it well.)
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#17 Jan 17, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope most people here are just trying to make trouble and dont really think the way they do.(And if they do, i hope they hide it well.)
It's the Internet. You're free to say whatever you want. That's not always a good thing, though.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#18 Jan 17, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> It's the Internet. You're free to say whatever you want. That's not always a good thing, though.
I still advocate thoughtfulness
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#19 Jan 17, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
I still advocate thoughtfulness
Nothing wrong with that. Soe people are just jerks.
In Reply

Sydney, Australia

#20 Jan 19, 2013
White men who only date and marry Asian women are race traitors who hate their own coloring Anti racist is a code word for anti white
In Reply

Sydney, Australia

#21 Jan 19, 2013
White men who only go for asian women are race traitors who hate their own coloring Anti racist is a code word for anti white stop mixing

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#22 Jan 19, 2013
In Reply wrote:
White men who only go for asian women are race traitors who hate their own coloring Anti racist is a code word for anti white stop mixing
Or maybe these White men can't pick up White women so they resort to Asian women. Aussie women tend to be up themselves alot, so in this case, you can't blame these men who then go for Asian women, especially those born and raised in Asia.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 40
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Asians so racist? (Oct '11) 2 hr Jebb 329
indians can go back to india with modi 8 hr Meena 1
Filipino community indignant over treatment of ... 9 hr Black Famous 3
Obstacles that Asian Americans have? 21 hr Wi Li Bao 2
Why East Asian girls prefer Indian men over Eas... 22 hr Srinu 1
Whats with Black people and asians? Mon Code Blue go blue 16
Indian men taking Chinese girls Mon Dothead turd monkey 2

Asian-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE