A JEALOUS WHITE WOMAN

AN ATTENTION HOE!

A TEENAGER LIVING IN HIS MOM'S BASEMENT

A GUY WITH SMALL WEENER

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#22 Sep 11, 2012
Poem about Grouch wrote:
This is a biography of how Grouch was born...
An Asian Man banged Grouch's pregnant mom hard on the couch,
He hit her so hard even baby Grouch felt the ouch,
This is why Grouch has a dent in his head Britain can vouch,
That the Asian man came up in Grouch's mom's pouch.
Rocked her so hard that when Grouch was born, both of them have to walk around with a slouch.
I am the Rouch of Grouch. The father, the Omega, and I apologize to other Asians that I make this Blouch.
sweet poem.me likey! hahaha! ;)
jokes aside you are good with words that i can see.
all hail THE OMEGA! THE FATHER! hahaha!
To Gen Mills

Pelham, NY

#23 Sep 11, 2012
I asked Grouch if she had a boyfriend.

Grouch responded: "I don't have a boyfriend. I don't take it up the ass".

Logically, If she/he had a boyfriend, she would take it up the ass".

So therefore, I think she/he is a straight man who doesn't take it up the ass.

The alternative is that she is a girl who likes other girls but herself doesn't like to take it up the ass.

This would puzzle me further, because the stereotype is that in the US many lesbians of any race like Asian women.

Before, I was annoyed that she would go onto an Asian American forum to bash Asians. Just check the Anglo-American forum and I've never seen an Asian person bash a White person.

Final thoughts: I'm tired of playing with Grouch. Not very fun...meh
Jasmine

Torrance, CA

#26 Sep 11, 2012
-prettyinpink- wrote:
<quoted text>
sweet poem.me likey! hahaha! ;)
jokes aside you are good with words that i can see.
all hail THE OMEGA! THE FATHER! hahaha!
Honey, it is very evident that you are trying to show how hot you are by putting the pic up with you wearing that white fitted shirt and skirt. You are trying to get yourself laid by finding a guy here.

Have some self-respect young lady.
Annalie

Anonymous Proxy

#27 Sep 11, 2012
Jasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
Honey, it is very evident that you are trying to show how hot you are by putting the pic up with you wearing that white fitted shirt and skirt. You are trying to get yourself laid by finding a guy here.
That's correct Jasmine. prettyinpink is mainly here to look pretty and this is not what kind of image many of us want around. She could get herself into trouble if she is not careful.
DaEnlightener

San Jose, CA

#28 Sep 12, 2012
Human Front wrote:
I think I have a reason why white females such as Grouch like to bash Asian women, especially Asian female/white male couples. Alot of white women like to "get revenge" on white men by forming relationships/marrying Asian men. But the thing is, these relationships/marriages have an extremely low success rate/high divorce rate, even higher than AF/WM couples. In other words, these couples are not genuine, the couple doesn't love each other and they don't last. See what pettiness leads? I may get blasted for this, but I think most Asian women and white men who are together truly love each other.
That is not entirely true. The majority of Asian female/White male relationships is not really totally based on true love. Many Asian women subconciously want to assimilate further into white society so they tend to narrowly choose White men to be with. These White men tend to be subpar as they are either ugly, beta male, nerdy or above middle-age. Most beautiful, successful White women wouldn't even bother worrying about these White men being with Asian women. White women who go for Asian guys tend to be the counterparts of the White men who are with Asian women.

I hope that prettyinpink does not fit into this stereotype. Either case though, I bid her good luck with her endeavors.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#29 Sep 12, 2012
Jasmine wrote:
<quoted text>
awwww....its pink actually.
Stiffy

Anonymous Proxy

#30 Sep 12, 2012
-prettyinpink- wrote:
<quoted text>
How much are you????????
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#31 Sep 12, 2012
I heard when Grouch as younger, he did a sex video with a Beagle. One of his school teachers got a hold of it & made him watch it after class. Grouch has some deep issues, as you can tell.
Clueless

Sydney, Australia

#32 Sep 12, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
I heard when Grouch as younger, he did a sex video with a Beagle. One of his school teachers got a hold of it & made him watch it after class. Grouch has some deep issues, as you can tell.
like this guy?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21600...
Human Front

Newark, OH

#33 Sep 12, 2012
DaEnlightener wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not entirely true. The majority of Asian female/White male relationships is not really totally based on true love. Many Asian women subconciously want to assimilate further into white society so they tend to narrowly choose White men to be with. These White men tend to be subpar as they are either ugly, beta male, nerdy or above middle-age. Most beautiful, successful White women wouldn't even bother worrying about these White men being with Asian women. White women who go for Asian guys tend to be the counterparts of the White men who are with Asian women.
I hope that prettyinpink does not fit into this stereotype. Either case though, I bid her good luck with her endeavors.
You mam, are full of yourself. You have no idea as to what makes a good white man. You are the kind of woman who overlooked the nice, intelligent guys in high school for some dimwitted, egotistical jock who had to work in construction after after graduation, because he didn't receive that sports scholarship. That's your idea of an alpha male. Asian women usually admire the honorable and respectable men that approach, you know, the guys you ignored in high school, the true alphas. And because of this, many white women have a sick, jealous hatred of Asian women. You mam, are a clueless egotistical b!tch. If anyone feels free to defend this b!tch, I am ready to argue!
Human Front

Newark, OH

#42 Sep 12, 2012
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Absolutely! Good post and very true.
Go fck yourself Grouch. You got a lot of nerve coming to this thread and agreeing with every simple minded racist moron that is defending you.
Charles

San Jose, CA

#43 Sep 12, 2012
-prettyinpink- wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh we know that your mooch is pink you yummy sex worker. Boy I haven't had a Asian b!tch for a long time as I have been f@cking beautiful, desirable White women who are not sex workers. Looks like you are easy to get into bed sweetheart.

By the way, I am 1/8 Chinese and the rest of me is White. Thank god I don't look Asian or else my life would've been sh!tty for me.

You are a racist prettyinpink.
Charles

San Jose, CA

#44 Sep 13, 2012
-prettyinpink- wrote:
<quoted text>
i second that! lol! ;)
You'll second a service for me free-of-charge sweety? That's good as this will grow your clientele. A working girl such as yourself needs the money nowadays.

That's all you're good for, to lie on your back and have your pink muff pounded by men over and over and over, flooding it by their cream.

You are a worthless humanbeing. Tihihihihi!!!!!!!!
Charles

San Jose, CA

#45 Sep 13, 2012
-prettyinpink- wrote:
had a nice and long road trip servicing many WHITE men who I glorify.hope everyones having a good time looking at my sexy pic on this forum.
enjoy the show!hahaha! ;)
That's right sweetheart, it's good that you enjoy your profession. Think of it as 'Community Service' and you continue to do a great job for years to come.
Gen Mills

Newark, OH

#48 Sep 13, 2012
Charles wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll second a service for me free-of-charge sweety? That's good as this will grow your clientele. A working girl such as yourself needs the money nowadays.
That's all you're good for, to lie on your back and have your pink muff pounded by men over and over and over, flooding it by their cream.
You are a worthless humanbeing. Tihihihihi!!!!!!!!
Beautiful white woman is an oxymoron. But you wouldnt know that Charles, you closet homosexual, you
Gerold

Torrance, CA

#49 Sep 14, 2012
Gen Mills wrote:
<quoted text> Beautiful white woman is an oxymoron.
Now now. Most men of ALL RACES desire White women and it is just the way it is. The beautiful White soft skin, their silky White legs and their glow that comes along with them. Women of other races tend to be less of variation compared to White women (no offense intended) and you do see men of other races perving at them.
Gen Mills

Newark, OH

#51 Sep 14, 2012
Gerold wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now. Most men of ALL RACES desire White women and it is just the way it is. The beautiful White soft skin, their silky White legs and their glow that comes along with them. Women of other races tend to be less of variation compared to White women (no offense intended) and you do see men of other races perving at them.
Haha i dont know what kind of dream world you live in, but that is simply not true. MOST men dont desire white women. If you honestly believe that, then you have no problem admitting that most women desire white men, because you always see women of other races lusting after us. Haha yourre an idiot.
Gen Mills

Newark, OH

#52 Sep 14, 2012
Gerold wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your bullshit to Yahoo Answers where no one can question your stupidity.
Gen Mills

Newark, OH

#53 Sep 14, 2012
Who are you Gerold? You just showed up out of nowhere.
Human Front

Newark, OH

#54 Sep 14, 2012
Gen Mills wrote:
Who are you Gerold? You just showed up out of nowhere.
He's one of Grouch's little troll lackeys. Are you home already?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are East Asian men attracted to South Asian women? (Aug '09) 1 hr big - mouth 365
Are Asian men the most beta males alive? (Jul '13) 3 hr So real asian 28
When will Asians accept their NOT human? 4 hr your friend 24
Agents target industry helping Chinese women ha... 4 hr DallasTex 13
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) 7 hr DerekJ 2,189
'If girls look sexy, boys will rape.' Is this w... (Mar '13) Wed Vikram The Indian 23
WM with Asian Fetish = Small Dick (Apr '13) Mar 2 Anonymous 3
More from around the web