A GUY WITH SMALL WEENER

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
This poll needs fixing

Pelham, NY

#1 Sep 9, 2012
What about the sixth option?

A fat bald white homosexual who gets a hard on by trolling the Asian American forum who has nothing productive to say. Just reading his rants sets back human progress by a millenium.
Gen Mills

Newark, OH

#2 Sep 9, 2012
Lol no. Some fat mudshark/wogslot jealous of Asian women. She's actually a woman. My friend is involved in a flame war with her another thread.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#3 Sep 10, 2012
This poll needs fixing wrote:
A fat bald white homosexual who gets a hard on by trolling the Asian American forum who has nothing productive to say. Just reading his rants sets back human progress by a millenium.
hahaha..you should be a comedian :)

Location hidden

#4 Sep 10, 2012
Gen Mills wrote:
Lol no. Some fat mudshark/wogslot jealous of Asian women. She's actually a woman. My friend is involved in a flame war with her another thread.
reply to her only when you are bored.just enjoy the show.hahaha!
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#5 Sep 10, 2012
This poll needs fixing wrote:

Grouch was being a b!tch to me as well. I may have provoked though. Can't remember now.
To Blunt Douche

Pelham, NY

#7 Sep 10, 2012
blunt douche wrote:
<quoted text>
At least he/she has more things to say than a simple-minded individual ...You just type one small sentence with your posts with no real interesting factors or opinions. You are better off not being on Topix.
How could you defend Grouch. She would be the most extremely simple minded always lashing out her hate against Asian women. How Grouch productive at all when she always generalizes Asian women and doesn't give specific personal instances where Asian women have annoyed her? All Grouch does is repeat generalized stereotypes from Western media. How insightful is that?
At least Pretty in Pink has enough humor to create a poll for Grouch. She could have reciprocated the hate just like Grouch, but is actually 1 Up for turning Grouch into a trifle.
Also, she's a positive woman, maybe her comments come off naive, but it's better than hearing all the Whining without any supportive reasoning.

And this topic is "Who is Grouch". You're off topic comparing her to Pretty in Pink.
1. If Grouch is not an homosexual man....
--> She must be a woman unable to get a man --> Therefore, she takes out her rage on all the AF/WM couples.
Psychologically, this is called projection. It's a defensive mechanism.
Human Front

Newark, OH

#8 Sep 10, 2012
I think I have a reason why white females such as Grouch like to bash Asian women, especially Asian female/white male couples. Alot of white women like to "get revenge" on white men by forming relationships/marrying Asian men. But the thing is, these relationships/marriages have an extremely low success rate/high divorce rate, even higher than AF/WM couples. In other words, these couples are not genuine, the couple doesn't love each other and they don't last. See what pettiness leads? I may get blasted for this, but I think most Asian women and white men who are together truly love each other.
I was right

Pelham, NY

#9 Sep 10, 2012
To Grouch wrote:
Hi Grouch. I'm just simply curious. When was the last time you've had a man?

Grouch: Never, because I'm not gay, but I've heard you like it up the ass!
Clueless

Sydney, Australia

#10 Sep 10, 2012
Human Front wrote:
forming relationships/marrying Asian men. But the thing is, these relationships/marriages have an extremely low success rate/high divorce rate
white women have significantly higher divorce rates, regardless of the husband's ethnicity.
during the first 10 years of marriage-
white wife/ white husband divorce at 33%
white wife/asian husband divorce at 59%
asian wife/white husband divorce at 37%
white husband/black wife divorce at 18.5%
black husband/white wife divorce at 66%

it is therefore fair to say that white women divorce more.

it is also interesting that couples with only high school diplomas divorce at a lower rate than couples with tertiary degrees. in cases where couples fail to receive a tertiary degree whilst having attended university exhibit a tendency to divorce at a high rate.

''But Will It Last?'': Marital Instability Among
Interracial and Same-Race Couples, Jenifer L. Bratter and Rosalind B. King, 2008
http://www.bgsu.edu/offices/mc/news/2011/news...
http://ncfmr.bgsu.edu/pdf/family_profiles/fil...

Location hidden

#11 Sep 11, 2012
had a nice and long road trip.hope everyones having a good time on this forum.
enjoy the show!hahaha! ;)
Hajimo

Torrance, CA

#12 Sep 11, 2012
-prettyinpink- wrote:
had a nice and long road trip.hope everyones having a good time on this forum.
enjoy the show!hahaha! ;)
STFU you stupid b!tch. Sheltered little princess. You are nothing but a dimwit who will fall some prettyboy with an IQ of a giraffe.
Hajimo

Torrance, CA

#13 Sep 11, 2012
typo.

will fall *for* some prettyboy....

Typical Asian-American plastic sell-out. [email protected] twinkie.
To Hajimo

Pelham, NY

#14 Sep 11, 2012
Hajimo wrote:
typo.
will fall *for* some prettyboy....
Typical Asian-American plastic sell-out. [email protected] twinkie.
Let's see a picture of you. Guy or girl, let's see how attractive people would rate you? Stop pretending to be Asian.

You know how dog poo turns cold and white in the winter. That's you you white shit!
Larry

San Jose, CA

#15 Sep 11, 2012
To Hajimo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see a picture of you. Guy or girl, let's see how attractive people would rate you? Stop pretending to be Asian.
You know how dog poo turns cold and white in the winter. That's you you white shit!
Well prettyinpink seems to be pimping herself to find a stud around here with her pics. She is not really interested in discussing the threads here on Topix.

Grouch is a douche, but at least he has posted some interesting facts on things. prettyinpink is just here to....well.....look pretty and find a guy to latch onto.

That is all I have to say. Peace out.
Human Front

Newark, OH

#16 Sep 11, 2012
Larry wrote:
<quoted text>
Well prettyinpink seems to be pimping herself to find a stud around here with her pics. She is not really interested in discussing the threads here on Topix.
Grouch is a douche, but at least he has posted some interesting facts on things. prettyinpink is just here to....well.....look pretty and find a guy to latch onto.
That is all I have to say. Peace out.
Honestly, how can you defend her? By her, I mean Grouch.
Poem about Grouch

Pelham, NY

#17 Sep 11, 2012
This is a biography of how Grouch was born...

An Asian Man banged Grouch's pregnant mom hard on the couch,
He hit her so hard even baby Grouch felt the ouch,
This is why Grouch has a dent in his head Britain can vouch,
That the Asian man came up in Grouch's mom's pouch.
Rocked her so hard that when Grouch was born, both of them have to walk around with a slouch.
I am the Rouch of Grouch. The father, the Omega, and I apologize to other Asians that I make this Blouch.
Gen Mills

Newark, OH

#18 Sep 11, 2012
Poem about Grouch wrote:
This is a biography of how Grouch was born...
An Asian Man banged Grouch's pregnant mom hard on the couch,
He hit her so hard even baby Grouch felt the ouch,
This is why Grouch has a dent in his head Britain can vouch,
That the Asian man came up in Grouch's mom's pouch.
Rocked her so hard that when Grouch was born, both of them have to walk around with a slouch.
I am the Rouch of Grouch. The father, the Omega, and I apologize to other Asians that I make this Blouch.
Her beef is with Asian women, not Asian men. Get your facts straight.
Poem about Grouch

Pelham, NY

#19 Sep 11, 2012
Gen Mills wrote:
<quoted text> Her beef is with Asian women, not Asian men. Get your facts straight.
And Grouch is a He not a She, get your gender straight. Ask grouch.
Gen Mills

Newark, OH

#20 Sep 11, 2012
Poem about Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
And Grouch is a He not a She, get your gender straight. Ask grouch.
And you believe "him"

Location hidden

#21 Sep 11, 2012
Gen Mills wrote:
<quoted text> And you believe "him"
i second that! lol! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Steve Harvey sorry for jokes about Asian men 3 hr slumdog indians 5
Why are Asians hating on White so much everywhere? 7 hr Lol 14
Study on Asian American women's experiences of ... 8 hr rugox 1
News Hair today, hungover tomorrow as young Japanese... 14 hr Strong Wakamoto 5
News Poll: Young Americans Fear They'll be Worse Off... 22 hr 2 Dogs 5
News EDITORIAL: A case involving The Slants, an Asia... Wed Anar 2
Why does asian people dislike white people? (Feb '12) Jan 17 Anon 485
More from around the web