Why are why guys so pervy and despera...

Why are why guys so pervy and desperate for us Asian girls?

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Aznpersuasion

Columbus, OH

#1 May 21, 2011
I get hit on by lots of old nasty white guys. One went as far as to insult me when I declined his date offer last night. I've had some tell me how much they love asian culture just to impress me, yet they don't even bother to look up the history behind what they're talking about and the creep me out. One guy told me he learned Chinese with the hopes of getting a Chinese wife. How pathetic.

Some white guys are hot, but why so desperate? Is it because we look better than white girls, have better bodies, age better? We also have prettier hair unlike white girls with thin hair.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
wise guy

Hilversum, Netherlands

#2 May 22, 2011
Aznpersuasion wrote:
I get hit on by lots of old nasty white guys. One went as far as to insult me when I declined his date offer last night. I've had some tell me how much they love asian culture just to impress me, yet they don't even bother to look up the history behind what they're talking about and the creep me out. One guy told me he learned Chinese with the hopes of getting a Chinese wife. How pathetic.
Some white guys are hot, but why so desperate? Is it because we look better than white girls, have better bodies, age better? We also have prettier hair unlike white girls with thin hair.
They're lying just to get in the sack with you asian girls in Canada/America,behind your back they'll make fun of you big time.Have i also mentioned how much they like the cheat around ?

About the language learning thing just to get an asian wife is indeed pathetic,i've seen that a LOT,bunch of hypocrites.
Raz

Rochester, MA

#3 Jul 16, 2011
Pardon my lack of a shift key. it's because asian girls are just...better. they go out and have more fun, they dress more attractively, their styles are more varied and the last place they get their newest haircuts from are the street walkers from new york. yes, they do age better, 2000 years of selective breeding and mating rituals will do that to a race, but most of us white guys see two things: extremely exotic women with a hell of a lot of respect for the opposite sex. a white girl will either try to emasculate me or bitch me out, but i can talk to a chinese, korean, or japanese woman at my level.

orientals, asians, they just have a more active culture, they do karaoke, they sing, they dance..none of this dance club shuffling bull-crap you see everywhere. even if you're a 5th generation asian in america you've still got a hell of a lot more going on for you than some boring white chick.

oh yeah, wider variety of food preferences. how many dates have i taken a white girl on where all they order is the damn salad. if they were more active maybe they could order the hamburger, maybe they could order the steak, maybe we could have some fun instead of having to work the whole date around keeping your nails perfect or your hair done up or your dress just barely fitting.

asians dont pretend, they simply are.

another thing? this aint just the white girls, but most people who live in country x are usually absorbed by the local pop culture. that shit is dull. when i find someone of atypical racial background, i become interested because above EVERYTHING ELSE i mentioned today, they might have something NEW AND INTERESTING to talk about. christ all-mighty who gives a damn about the next harry potter movie or who sang on american idol.

long order short, i go after asians because they're more interesting, more active, and more attractive, in that order from most to least important.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Aug 29, 2011
White men fantasize about the gesha. They just think that you will do everything they want and pretty much be their slaves. They really don't care about you.

“STOP THE BULLSH** DRAMA!”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5 Sep 5, 2011
Well some guys don't care about race but the white guys that do like Asian girls, sometimes they'll think that Asian women are submissive. Ya know, "Me Love you long time?" and "Happy Ending"? They see Asian culture as very calm and they think about geisha. See this is what happens when people create sterotypes about a specific group of people. They just end up believing it and making a damn fool out of themselves. The guy that said he learned Chinese just to be with a Chinese woman is truly pathetic. I learned a bit of Mandarin Chinese because I'm very interested with Chinese culture and wanted to try something new not because I wanted to get a Chinese bf or husband. I'm sure you're a very pretty girl. Just find someone who'll make you happy in life.

Since: Sep 11

SEMO

#6 Sep 5, 2011
I think asian women are attractive because most are petite. They also are generally NOT high maintenance.
Joe

Bellevue, WA

#8 Nov 10, 2011
WTF is up with people referring to Asian culture as 1 culture. Every country and culture is so different. But i do agree that asian chicks are hotter than white girls on average (the ones in asia).

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9 Nov 10, 2011
MEtuu wrote:
I think asian women are attractive because most are petite. They also are generally NOT high maintenance.
Before children and buffet, yeah, a lot of them are petite. They are generally NOT high maintenance, they are just gonna hold your neck and your wallet if they can.

Location hidden

#10 Nov 10, 2011
Aznpersuasion wrote:

If all you can attract are old nasty White guys, then they may think of you as the type of Asian woman who would spread your legs for dollars and green card. How do you carry yourself to attract such low life perverts?

Those White guys are not desperate for Asian women just because the Asian women are that hot. They are just plain horny who wanted to prove to themselves that they can still get it up at the expense of a naive Asian woman, or, the Asian women who are greedy for green card and money.

Not all White Men are crazy with Asian women. Not all Asian women are hot. And not all White girls are thin hair. Get your fact straight.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 10, 2011
Karelle94 wrote:
Well some guys don't care about race but the white guys that do like Asian girls, sometimes they'll think that Asian women are submissive. Ya know, "Me Love you long time?" and "Happy Ending"? They see Asian culture as very calm and they think about geisha. See this is what happens when people create sterotypes about a specific group of people. They just end up believing it and making a damn fool out of themselves. The guy that said he learned Chinese just to be with a Chinese woman is truly pathetic. I learned a bit of Mandarin Chinese because I'm very interested with Chinese culture and wanted to try something new not because I wanted to get a Chinese bf or husband. I'm sure you're a very pretty girl. Just find someone who'll make you happy in life.
A lot of White Men are clueless to understand that not all Asian women are docile. A lot of Asian women are sweeter before the marriage. After that, these women would try their best to be the one wearing the pants at home.

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Nov 11, 2011
I am an East Asian male and there is nothing perverted about my attraction to AW. The natural desire of the AM is for the AW.
I LOVE KKK AND NAZI GIRLS

Crystal Lake, IL

#13 Nov 25, 2011
Joe wrote:
WTF is up with people referring to Asian culture as 1 culture. Every country and culture is so different. But i do agree that asian chicks are hotter than white girls on average (the ones in asia).
Asian chicks hotter then white girls? White women are more pretty better figures, legs, face, hair, and the most beautiful eyes. I also have seen plenty of over 40+ white women who are hotter sexier then a 20 year old asian women.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#14 Nov 27, 2011
What is a "why guy"?
Hurray

Skokie, IL

#15 Dec 10, 2011
Im a black teen, this asian girl at school
Is obessed with me. Shes so shy to talk at lunch, but she talks for hrs to me on fb

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#16 Dec 11, 2011
Do you know how to spell?

I'm just going to assume you meant "white" guy.

They have something called "Asian Fetish", they are only going to use you for sex, so watch out.

Anyways,

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Everybody~~~
Asian girl

Columbus, OH

#17 Jan 5, 2012
No i'm asian and guys aren't desperate for me . They 'LIKE' me , but not desperate . Guys around where i live prefer white girls with nice hair and a crapload of makeup . Im not hating on whites , they're actually nice to me.

“Oh hai”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#18 Jan 6, 2012
Aznpersuasion wrote:
Please stop generalizing all white men by saying "why are white guys so pervy and desperate for us Asian girls"?..

And please also stop saying "we" when you talk about Asian girls - you don't represent us all. Some Asian girls have great bodies, other do not, some have great hair, other do not, etc... Just like other girls of other races. Just pluh-eaaaasss stop generalizing, both when it comes to white men and Asian girls.

Anyway. There will always be creeps no matter where you go, and they come in all colors and shapes - you just happened to only/mostly encounter white creeps.

I agree that it indeed sucks to end up (unwillingly) chatting with a yellow fever guy, but hey - just walk away and laugh about later with your girl friends. Focus on the good guys out there instead of ;)
Bob

Cornwall, Canada

#19 Jan 9, 2012
Yes im a white guy.Allways admired asian women.When i was younger we did not have connections to asian women.Today we have the great internet.I would have rathered marrie an asian women then a whit women.I allways thought that asian women are the kindest people and would stand by there man.Thats all i have to say.
stupid old fart

Northcote, Australia

#20 Jan 17, 2012
Men love Asian chicks because they are tiny, cute and have that mysterious "Asian" look.{Black hair} Nothing more nothing less. The stereotype is 'very available' and tiny tits suggest YOUTH. every dirty old (and young) mans dream. Yep I'm an old fart..long time single and wouldn't even consider "buying" an Asian woman for a partner....too demeaning for her. And it fits another stereotype.
Sarah

Arlington, TX

#21 Jan 22, 2012
Actually white men prefer white women!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do some Asian women date very ugly White men (Dec '14) Thu Candy 35
What's w/ the hate on blasians? (Oct '14) Thu DarthNewVader 53
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) Dec 13 DerekJ 3,148
Do Asian Girls find Middle Eastern Guys Attract... (Dec '11) Dec 13 sth east asian 89
News 84% of men convicted of grooming young white gi... Dec 10 Ram 1
creepy indian men (Aug '12) Dec 10 A-Girl 71
why do white men have a micropenis Dec 9 FTWjoeblow 1
More from around the web