white girls ,to be honest do you lik...

white girls ,to be honest do you like asian guys?

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Anonymous

Princeville, HI

#2 Jun 28, 2013
It REALLY just depends on each girl's preferences. I have a lot of white female friends and they're obsessed with Korean men. Don't listen to such stereotypes. They're stupid as f*ck.

Judged:

87

42

5

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 11, 2013
Wrong again pink face wrote:
<quoted text>Here's an article that came out that says that Koreans are actually 5.28 inches, and that white men only used the flaccid 3.8 inch statistic of Korean men to compare with there drug injected 5 inches.

http://www.koreamed.org/SearchBasic.php...
Korean reports can't be trusted. If you can't accept the truth, that's your problem..
Tasmanic is in denial

Decatur, GA

#13 Jul 11, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Korean reports can't be trusted. If you can't accept the truth, that's your problem..
the report wasn't even made to compare to other nations, it was made to figure out if height had any correlation with size, so I'm pretty sure it's a lot more trustworthy than your drug injected reports that compare Asian flaccids to white erecteds, plus how can Germany have an average of 5.7 if America only has an average of 5.08, and the majority of America is German ancestry, your the ones playing with statistics, not us.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Tasmanic is in denial wrote:
<quoted text>the report wasn't even made to compare to other nations, it was made to figure out if height had any correlation with size, so I'm pretty sure it's a lot more trustworthy than your drug injected reports that compare Asian flaccids to white erecteds, plus how can Germany have an average of 5.7 if America only has an average of 5.08, and the majority of America is German ancestry, your the ones playing with statistics, not us.
Are you still arguing about a proven fact that everybody knows is true anyway? Poor little man..

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Jul 11, 2013
The Shagstar wrote:
<quoted text>hahaha people only think it's true because they haven't researched you data manipulators extensively, because we all know that 75% of white men can't even fit their condoms on the right way

http://contraception.about.com/od/howtos/f/Co...

and here's another article

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/8516654.stm
If you don't want to accept reality, that's fine

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Jul 11, 2013
_Oh My God_ wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, you are wrong, it is genetically and evolutionary, since most Asian girls are small with small butts, the Asian man must have a small penis. In fact, when an Asian girl dates a black man, she is ruined for most Asian men doing to the stretching of the vagina.

Wrong, most Asians are poor and uneducated. The rich and educated Asian is rare, and that is why they are seen more so in Western countries as immigrants.
Finally a sensible person!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#23 Jul 12, 2013
LilWhyteGrl wrote:
Not if they are short and light skin. I don't like the nerdy looking Chinese guys. They don't seem like men at all LOL!
My bf is Filipino. Filipino, Pacific Islander guys are pretty hot and laid back. Indian and Middle Eastern guys are nice too. My gf is Chinese and her bf is an Indian. Indian men are like black men but a lot smarter.
some chinese guy may nerdy and short ,but most are not.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#24 Jul 12, 2013
_Oh My God_ wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, you are wrong, it is genetically and evolutionary, since most Asian girls are small with small butts, the Asian man must have a small penis. In fact, when an Asian girl dates a black man, she is ruined for most Asian men doing to the stretching of the vagina.
Wrong, most Asians are poor and uneducated. The rich and educated Asian is rare, and that is why they are seen more so in Western countries as immigrants.
50 years ago,most asian are poor and uneducated,but today ,asian people are more educated than some western country,at least korea,japan ,taiwan and china does

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#25 Jul 12, 2013
st miracle wrote:
<quoted text>50 years ago,most asian are poor and uneducated,but today ,asian people are more educated than some western country,at least korea,japan ,taiwan and china does
No, they just memorise stuff.
If Asians were so well educated, they would've invented useful things and wouldn't be flocking to our schools.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#26 Jul 12, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they just memorise stuff.
If Asians were so well educated, they would've invented useful things and wouldn't be flocking to our schools.
Dont live in the past,actually in recent decades,white people(jews are exception) are left behind in innovation and education ,

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#27 Jul 12, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they just memorise stuff.
If Asians were so well educated, they would've invented useful things and wouldn't be flocking to our schools.
europeans invented nothing if u take out jewish inventions and things copied from middle east and asia

and asians go to Western universities bs the competition is lesser to get in. I mean you're competing w dumb white guys

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#28 Jul 12, 2013
st miracle wrote:
<quoted text>Dont live in the past,actually in recent decades,white people(jews are exception) are left behind in innovation and education ,
Name a few innovative things Asians have invented that wasn't an improvement on something we already made

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#29 Jul 12, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>europeans invented nothing if u take out jewish inventions and things copied from middle east and asia

and asians go to Western universities bs the competition is lesser to get in. I mean you're competing w dumb white guys
Yeah you've already spread that bullshit before. Change the record dickhead

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#30 Jul 13, 2013
If u take out jewish inventions... Whites have nothing they invented.

Sad...

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#31 Jul 13, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
If u take out jewish inventions... Whites have nothing they invented.

Sad...
You're the sad one spending all your spare time trying to defame white people
STRAIGHT A STUDENT

New York, NY

#32 Jul 15, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they just memorise stuff.
If Asians were so well educated, they would've invented useful things and wouldn't be flocking to our schools.
Can you compete with Chinese students in your math, biology or chemistry class? lol

They come here because there's no competition from dummies like you. You don't go where it's harder, you go where it's easier.

How long would you last in advanced mathematics class at the University of Beijing, which is flooded with Brainiacs?

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#33 Jul 15, 2013
STRAIGHT A STUDENT wrote:
<quoted text>Can you compete with Chinese students in your math, biology or chemistry class? lol

They come here because there's no competition from dummies like you. You don't go where it's harder, you go where it's easier.

How long would you last in advanced mathematics class at the University of Beijing, which is flooded with Brainiacs?
It's flooded with people who have memorised stuff. They still don't amount to anything. Pretty much all of the top scientists and mathematicians are still of European and Jewish origin.

There are Asians who have done well but were educated by western people or live in western countries and are pushed too hard by their parents..

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#34 Jul 15, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
It's flooded with people who have memorised stuff. They still don't amount to anything. Pretty much all of the top scientists and mathematicians are still of European and Jewish origin.
There are Asians who have done well but were educated by western people or live in western countries and are pushed too hard by their parents..
No europeans. Just jews or white who copied the middle easterners

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#35 Jul 15, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>No europeans. Just jews or white who copied the middle easterners
You'd like to think that. Here are the greatest inventions of all time. Not too many Asian inventions there apart from playing cards, fibre optics and the toothbrush lol:

http://www.edinformatics.com/inventions_inven...

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#36 Jul 15, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd like to think that. Here are the greatest inventions of all time. Not too many Asian inventions there apart from playing cards, fibre optics and the toothbrush lol:
http://www.edinformatics.com/inventions_inven...
sumerians invented half the things in that list
sumerians came from the middle east

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) 1 hr Jamie chung 3,078
Asian woman, would u sleep with bm with bbc 8 hr DerekJ 23
White supremacists who like asian women Sun Asiagirl 4
Why does we Asians have small weiners? Sat Ho Lee sheet 1
News Feminist Website Argues On-Screen Interracial R... Jul 21 jewboy 10
News 8th comfort women monument erected in the U.S. Jul 21 Anil 1
Why do Asian-Americans love Audi and Chanel? Jul 20 Culture 1
More from around the web