Comments
1,461 - 1,480 of 7,474 Comments Last updated Sunday Aug 17
Grouch

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1575
Feb 24, 2012
 
-prettyinpink- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you about the odor.my bf sweats a lot.still he is sweet and cute
Does your boyfriend think you look like one of those Asian trannies from Thailand? I do.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1576
Feb 24, 2012
 
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>Well no one is agreeing with this ricki guy/girl or in-between so you shouldn't bother you.

Just tell ricki to relax, have some scones, crumpets and a spot of tea while talking about the weather with friends, if he/she/it has any.
Looks like Topix delivered the message to ricki for me -:)

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1580
Feb 24, 2012
 
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Does your boyfriend think you look like one of those Asian trannies from Thailand? I do.
I feel so special.you came here for meh only?..sob...sob..
Hahahaha

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1581
Feb 24, 2012
 
springroll wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like Topix delivered the message to ricki for me -:)
Saved the world.you are a hero.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1582
Feb 24, 2012
 
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
Trolls are such a delight aren't they? I guess Ricki is now having scones, crumpets and a spot of tea talking about the weather.
He/she/it is one friendly specimen.
Now he can talk to his hand.lol
Raine

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1583
Feb 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

Haters make the world go round.. jealousy fuels ignorance.. why can't we just get along.. anyways here you can find the typical insecure western culture. It's pathetic really, in fact, you all probably dropped out in the 1970s and have not realized that the world is becoming more interracial. I am sorry you feel that all the "asian women" are taking "your men." Well actually, are you all ignorant enough to think guys only like us because of our looks. There are a lot of curvy asian women, but at least were not fat, acne infested, big nosed prisses who think were better then everyone else. Just my view. After this controversy dies down we will be complaining how the gays are taking our women won't we.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1584
Feb 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

mak from NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
Right on! Stupidity never stops anything.
There's nothing to stop White guys from dating or marrying Asian women.
Have as many kids as possible with your guy, they should be adorable.
Haters dont know that it makes white guys the forbidden fruit.hence,the increased interest from asian girls.
Thanks by the way ;-)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1586
Feb 24, 2012
 
-prettyinpink- wrote:
<quoted text>
Haters dont know that it makes white guys the forbidden fruit.hence,the increased interest from asian girls.
Thanks by the way ;-)
And with many Asian girls hooking up with White guys, the counterstrike will be more Asian men with White girls as they will climb up the social ladder.

Sorta the same thing with the Irish. The Irish women in America and Australia hooked up with Anglo men and eventually the Irish men did the same with Anglo girls.

History sorta repeats itself in a way.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1587
Feb 24, 2012
 
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
And with many Asian girls hooking up with White guys, the counterstrike will be more Asian men with White girls as they will climb up the social ladder.
Sorta the same thing with the Irish. The Irish women in America and Australia hooked up with Anglo men and eventually the Irish men did the same with Anglo girls.
History sorta repeats itself in a way.
I agree.that would make white girls and asian guys less bitter.
They should give it a try.love knows no boundaries.and babies will be adorable.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1588
Feb 24, 2012
 
-prettyinpink- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.that would make white girls and asian guys less bitter.
They should give it a try.love knows no boundaries.and babies will be adorable.
When the White culture and Asian cultures mesh more as time goes by, more mixing will occur and intermarriages will be a more everyday normal thing.

Here in Australia, it is becoming more and more Asian. In 10-15 years, the White and Asian cultures will mesh even more and we will see more mixed-couples around.
Jeff

Turners Station, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1593
Feb 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

canadiangirl wrote:
Ok so I live in Toronto and I am sick of all these chinky girls stealing and going after white guys! I honestly don't know what white guys see in them other than these girls seem to pursue them so relentlessly that they finally agree.
I checked the world statistics and these are the racial % in the world. Whites are only 17% in the world and people of all other races want to mate with us and make us ugly and poor? I mean I don't think it is a coincidence that most of the white majority countries like Europe and North America are rich and that's why all the people in the world want to flock here.
Why can't Asian girls stick to guys of their own race? I mean most white girls are not interested in East Asian guys, because they are simply too small. With so many white guys marrying Asian girls, what will those white girls do? I hope white guys read this message and don't date/marry Asian women. I mean, do they want their future offspring to be flat faced, short with chinky eyes?
World: 6.7 Billion
Whites:1.2 Billion =17%
Blacks:1 Billion=15%
Asians: 2.1 Billion=31%
Middle Easterners/Indians: 1.675 Billion= 25%
Native Americans/Mestizos: 250 Million= 4%
Others: 536 million= 8%
We need more women like you.:)
Jeff

Turners Station, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1594
Feb 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Wake up White people!
Grouch

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1595
Feb 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

-prettyinpink- wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel so special.you came here for meh only?..sob...sob..
Hahahaha
I'm not kidding, but you really do look like a Thai ladyboy. Your boyfriend might have a thing for Asian trannies?
Grouch

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1596
Feb 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

-prettyinpink- wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.that would make white girls and asian guys less bitter.
They should give it a try.love knows no boundaries.and babies will be adorable.
I've seen white / Asian babies and the majority of them are definitely not adorable. They look more Asian than white and when they become adults they look even more Asian and just like their mothers they tend to deny their Asian heritage.

I'm still convinced you're a Thai tranny.
TheJazuma

Rockdale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1597
Feb 25, 2012
 
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen white / Asian babies and the majority of them are definitely not adorable. They look more Asian than white and when they become adults they look even more Asian and just like their mothers they tend to deny their Asian heritage.
I'm still convinced you're a Thai tranny.
Most of them look more oriental because anglos have the world's most recessive genes, so it's pretty normal for hapas to look more oriental. However, you are mistaken as they don't deny their heritage. Most of them do have difficulty speaking in oriental because they think it's unnecesary, just like the Queen thinks it unnecesary to keep their german identity a secret.
That being said, you do have a point that half of hapas do appear unnattractive...although roughly 25% of hapas are really hot and the remainder to be average.
P.S. why do you care whether someone is a TS or not? DO YOU LIKE TS?

Since: May 08

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1598
Feb 25, 2012
 
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen white / Asian babies and the majority of them are definitely not adorable. They look more Asian than white and when they become adults they look even more Asian and just like their mothers they tend to deny their Asian heritage.
I'm still convinced you're a Thai tranny.
Well those are my three kids in the picture and in my case the Girls look more white then Asian. Notice their hair color? And we hang out with a large number of Filipinos as my wife is a real social Butterfly while I am more reserved.So it could be said I am the one denying my heritage.
BTW I have to my knowledge have never met an Asian Ladyboy and have no clue as to what they look like. How did you become such an expert?

Since: May 08

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1599
Feb 25, 2012
 
Jeff wrote:
Wake up White people!
Well its three in the morning here and and I woke up because I have a bad cold and have achs pain and a bad cough. This white person would rather be asleep.

Since: May 08

Santa Fe Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1600
Feb 25, 2012
 
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
And with many Asian girls hooking up with White guys, the counterstrike will be more Asian men with White girls as they will climb up the social ladder.
Sorta the same thing with the Irish. The Irish women in America and Australia hooked up with Anglo men and eventually the Irish men did the same with Anglo girls.
History sorta repeats itself in a way.
If one of my Daughters or White Nieces brought home an Asian American boyfriend I would hope I treat him just like I would any other boyfriend no matter what his race.
Granted that means looking at him like he a piece of scum that oozed out of a toxic waste dump, and how dare he think he is good enough my one of my Daughters or Nieces and talking about hidden burial grounds in the Mojave Desert. But thats a Daddy thing( If you ever have a daughter you will understand) not a race thing.
Grouch

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1601
Feb 25, 2012
 
TheJazuma wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of them look more oriental because anglos have the world's most recessive genes, so it's pretty normal for hapas to look more oriental. However, you are mistaken as they don't deny their heritage. Most of them do have difficulty speaking in oriental because they think it's unnecesary, just like the Queen thinks it unnecesary to keep their german identity a secret.
That being said, you do have a point that half of hapas do appear unnattractive...although roughly 25% of hapas are really hot and the remainder to be average.
P.S. why do you care whether someone is a TS or not? DO YOU LIKE TS?
All the half Asians I know in the UK get really upset when you mention their Asian origin. They always say "I'm British and I can't even speak my mother's language and I've never been to Japan/China/Korea/Philippines ".

As for the Queen, she's nothing but a big joke and more and more people want the "Royal family" replaced by a republican system.

I've nothing against TS or Asians, but that Asian girl here does look like a pissed off mean pre-op Thai tranny who can't afford to have her wiener snipped off.
Grouch

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1602
Feb 25, 2012
 
Grumpy Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Well those are my three kids in the picture and in my case the Girls look more white then Asian. Notice their hair color? And we hang out with a large number of Filipinos as my wife is a real social Butterfly while I am more reserved.So it could be said I am the one denying my heritage.
BTW I have to my knowledge have never met an Asian Ladyboy and have no clue as to what they look like. How did you become such an expert?
The last time I checked my eyesight I was told it was perfect so I can only assume you're talking about another picture because the one in your avatar shows a bunch of Asians and if they're mixed then they have inherited the genes from the Asian parent. Having non black hair doesn't make them look more European and your kids do look completely Asian.

If you have no clue to what an Asian ladyboy looks like, then may I suggest you take a look at "-prettyinpink's-" photo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taiwan monkey slaves, time to learn your place. 17 min CantoneseBEATStaiwan 12
90% of White Women have slept with Asian Men (Jul '13) 4 hr yeano 89
Reid cracks Asian jokes, apologizes 5 hr Fixit 11
Contemporary Indian-American Singles: There's a... 5 hr jkacsonluc 2
Canton negrito slaves, time to learn your place 5 hr CantoneseBEATStaiwan 30
Crackas = AIDS carrying monkeys why don't they ... 7 hr East Asian God 30
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) 9 hr Hello 1,848
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Asian-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••