Why are East Asian girls stealing whi...
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#6928 Feb 13, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
ur retarded. at least shes not brainwashed and doesnt need ur or my approval for her self worth.
No, but you're pretty brainwashed. And you're talking to a black guy, not a Filipina.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#6929 Feb 13, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
just stop already. she's welcome here. who the hell talks like u??? weirdo.
she's one of those cool white girls that hangs out with asians.^^
not one of those weird asian girls who hangs out with all whites.^^
She's not 1 of your weird, overweight, otaku white girls that hangs out with Asians. She's a weird, overweight white girl who hates all Asians, men and women, therefore, she doesn't hang out with them. Or anyone for that matter, being a loner, kind of like you.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6930 Feb 13, 2013
HR STFU!! I don't hate Asian men!!!!!

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#6931 Feb 13, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> She's not 1 of your weird, overweight, otaku white girls that hangs out with Asians. She's a weird, overweight white girl who hates all Asians, men and women, therefore, she doesn't hang out with them. Or anyone for that matter, being a loner, kind of like you.
You don't let women speak for themselves do you?

Very sexist attitude you got there.

Hate to break it to you buddy, but women can speak and have FREE WILL.

You don't have to SPEAK for others as if they are your slave.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#6932 Feb 13, 2013
BASIL1978 wrote:
HR STFU!! I don't hate Asian men!!!!!
Yes you do hate Asian men, you despicable little troll. You've called them feminine little girls in the past. Don't deny it.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#6933 Feb 13, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't let women speak for themselves do you?
Very sexist attitude you got there.
Hate to break it to you buddy, but women can speak and have FREE WILL.
You don't have to SPEAK for others as if they are your slave.
Absolutely, you sexist, misogynistic Asian guys need to learn that women are people to. That's why Asian women are leaving many of you woman-hating little creeps. Watch the chauvinistic, woman hating attitude of yours, Korean Kreeper.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#6934 Feb 13, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you do hate Asian men, you despicable little troll. You've called them feminine little girls in the past. Don't deny it.
HR

Guess what.

You are the troll. Basil is no longer trolling. She've changed her ways and we love her for it.^^
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#6935 Feb 13, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
HR
Guess what.
You are the troll. Basil is no longer trolling. She've changed her ways and we love her for it.^^
No, she is still a troll, and you are her accomplice. Smiley has seen through her rues, and soon, he will see through yours. The only person who loves her is you, and she will never return that love, because you are Asian.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6936 Feb 13, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Yes you do hate Asian men, you despicable little troll. You've called them feminine little girls in the past. Don't deny it.
I DON'T YOU FAT A**!!!
IM BASIL

United States

#6937 Feb 14, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
just stop already. she's welcome here. who the hell talks like u??? weirdo.
she's one of those cool white girls that hangs out with asians.^^
not one of those weird asian girls who hangs out with all whites.^^
Thanks boo!!

Actually you are my only friend. My cyber boo!

I'm so freaking jealous of all those cute Asian girls getting all the guys' attention!!!!
IM BASIL

United States

#6938 Feb 14, 2013
Hey guys.

A request for you.

How about some VALENTINE DAY love for a fat, saggy azzed, banana-nosed, greasy ugly wop girl?

Hatchet-faced lard azzes need love, too!!

Thanking you in advance.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6939 Feb 14, 2013
IM BASIL wrote:
Hey guys.
A request for you.
How about some VALENTINE DAY love for a fat, saggy azzed, banana-nosed, greasy ugly wop girl?
Hatchet-faced lard azzes need love, too!!
Thanking you in advance.
I agree!! The reason that gals like you and me will once again be all alone without a boyfriend is society's focus on how people look and their weight. It's crushing.
mikemike

United States

#6940 Feb 14, 2013
The truth --- guys don't like fat Latina biatches with turd-coloured skin, frizzy hair, saggy fat brown azzes and floppy cvnts that smell like rotten taco meat,

1 Korean American

United States

#6941 Feb 14, 2013
some of u guys are just white guys stroking ur own egos

how embarassing to be a white girl related to u guys. LOL
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#6942 Feb 14, 2013
BASIL1978 wrote:
<quoted text>
I DON'T YOU FAT A**!!!
Yes, you do hate them. Basil"Sorry, Asian guys are just womanly and feminine form me." You're merely changing your tactics so you can stay here longer. You'll die out around the same time as 1KA.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#6943 Feb 14, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
some of u guys are just white guys stroking ur own egos
how embarassing to be a white girl related to u guys. LOL
You're here just to create an ego over your low self-esteem/opinion. Too bad all of your Asian female family members had to form their opinions about all Asian men around you.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#6944 Feb 14, 2013
dood, if u live in a place where people like the obnoxious white guys here live. then just move to California or New York.

Its not worth it to keep living there. Have some self respect. Its better to move to California and hire some Mexicans and run a painting business than deal with people like the above.
Basil 1978

United States

#6945 Feb 15, 2013
I had a glorious Valentine's Day yesterday.

I bought myself ten pounds of chocolates from Walgreens. I ate nine pounds. Then I smeared the remainder all over my mouth and the folds of blubber on my obese pasty albino walrus body. To climax I read the sex bible for lonely fat white women -- 50 shades of grey -- and stuffed a thick cucumber up my bunghole repeatedly while grunting.

BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, you guys were asking why men prefer cute, slim, sexy, sweet, intelligent, classy Asian women over fat slobs like m?

Hmmmm..........

1 Korean American

United States

#6946 Feb 15, 2013
Basil 1978 wrote:
I had a glorious Valentine's Day yesterday.
I bought myself ten pounds of chocolates from Walgreens. I ate nine pounds. Then I smeared the remainder all over my mouth and the folds of blubber on my obese pasty albino walrus body. To climax I read the sex bible for lonely fat white women -- 50 shades of grey -- and stuffed a thick cucumber up my bunghole repeatedly while grunting.
BEST VALENTINES DAY EVER!!!!!!!!!!
Anyways, you guys were asking why men prefer cute, slim, sexy, sweet, intelligent, classy Asian women over fat slobs like m?
Hmmmm..........
ur a white american guy stroking ur own ego.
dood. so ooooo retarded
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#6947 Feb 15, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
ur a white american guy stroking ur own ego.
dood. so ooooo retarded
Actually, he's Black/African-American. Didn't you just claim this person was a Filipina? I think you've lost your mind.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Model Minority' Myth Again Used As A Racial We... (Apr '17) 1 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 135
Black Racism against Asians (Jun '11) 1 hr MariusL 217
What if Asians had lower IQ? 4 hr Dr Modi 1
News Latinos and Whiteness 9 hr Cordwainer Trout 13
..do Vietnamese women like WHITE men? 12 hr Tom 6
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) 12 hr Asia 3,107
Asian Men Must Stop Being In Denial And Man-up! (Apr '12) Wed UnitNo345 113
More from around the web