Why are East Asian girls stealing whi...
Basil

Fairfield, CA

#6683 Jan 31, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
Cashews Clay sounds like Play dough food. Casius Clay you mean.
I think that fat ass bitch is thinking about food!! I can see her fat ass gobbling her bon bons on her couch!!

ROTFLMFAO!!!
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#6684 Jan 31, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>I see you still don't understand that Tom Dixon is a internet troll ... that means he has no intention to actually have a normal discusion with you .. his intent is to irritate you and it is working.
Any attempt by you to discuss like a normal person will just be frustrating for you because he will purposely answer in a manner that is different than you hope for.
I know he's a troll, I write in response because i'm sure there are asian women tired of his shyt and would want to say something but don't need the stress of calling him out and getting names yelled at them. In real life, asian girls need to stand up for themselves.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#6685 Jan 31, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
I know he's a troll, I write in response because i'm sure there are asian women tired of his shyt and would want to say something but don't need the stress of calling him out and getting names yelled at them. In real life, asian girls need to stand up for themselves.
well if that is your reason then that is a damned good one .. kudos to you.
Basil

United States

#6686 Feb 1, 2013
Lol!!! That fat azz italian biatch eating cashews

Dago crunch crunch crunch
Basil

United States

#6687 Feb 1, 2013
Rotflmao!!!!!!
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#6688 Feb 1, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
I think Korean American has some interesting points.
1. Women feel different from kegels vs. not stretched
2. I never knew about Attila the Hun bringing down the Romans
3. I never knew about matriachial societies in China
4. When he runs his mouth about European Americans, why does everyone get offended? But when most people run their mouth on this forum about Asians, a lot of people let it slide?
And for some of the Asians on this forum, it's amazing how many cheap shots you let some of these trolls throw around.
1. Neither you, him, or I are women, so the 3 of us can't know that, especially since 1 Korean American is a virgin.
2.Attila DIDN'T bring down the Roman Empire.
3.The patriarchal societies of China outnumber the matriarchal by a huge amount, and you found that out on your own. You know this guy is a self-absorbed moron, and the more you take him seriously, the dumber you become. If you were not already too stupid to begin with. LookingToEscape and chicaboom are absolutely right about this guy. He is an Asian Tom Dixon, a person, including the white posters, almost everyone on this forum hates. You're too blinded by your petty anger towards me to see that.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#6689 Feb 1, 2013
Basil wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that fat ass bitch is thinking about food!! I can see her fat ass gobbling her bon bons on her couch!!
ROTFLMFAO!!!
You said Max Cooper was a black guy, you idiot.
KINGS OF LEON

United States

#6690 Feb 1, 2013
One of the advantages of dating a good-looking Asian girl is the opportunity to watch some fat, skanky, ugly white chick like Basil (Cashews Clay???? WTF?) make a total idiot of herself.
FACE the FACTS

United States

#6691 Feb 1, 2013
According to U.S. Government, 65 percent of white women in America are now either officially "OBESE" or "OVERWEIGHT."

Are you attracted to flabby, fat women? I'm not.

Since 65 percent of white women in America are fat, that means the majority are not attractive....unless you are a Chubby Chaser like TOM DIXSON, LOL!!!!!

Just take a walk around the nearest mall and you'll see exactly what I mean..........

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#6692 Feb 1, 2013
FACE the FACTS wrote:
According to U.S. Government, 65 percent of white women in America are now either officially "OBESE" or "OVERWEIGHT."
Are you attracted to flabby, fat women? I'm not.
Since 65 percent of white women in America are fat, that means the majority are not attractive....unless you are a Chubby Chaser like TOM DIXSON, LOL!!!!!
Just take a walk around the nearest mall and you'll see exactly what I mean..........
fat white men are just as much.

and they sweat in their asscrack

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#6693 Feb 1, 2013
Basil wrote:
<quoted text>
You bought her?
I used the coin of love to buy her.
FACE the FACTS

United States

#6694 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you checking out the asscracks of fellow white guys???

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!
FACE the FACTS

United States

#6695 Feb 1, 2013
If you are so close that you see sweat in asscracks of guys, hmmmmmmmmm - your interest in that explains A LOT!!
FACE the FACTS

United States

#6696 Feb 1, 2013
STILL LOLing over that!!:-D
BASIL

Fairfield, CA

#6697 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the nut job skank Filipina talking shit!

Bitch feels stupid after her "Cashews " remark!!
Dumbass bitch is hunger all the time!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
BASIL1

Fairfield, CA

#6699 Feb 1, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
Cashews Clay sounds like Play dough food. Casius Clay you mean.
You got that fat ass bitch squealing know!her dumbass blunder!!
Now seat back nd watch her brown blubber slob ass go crazy!! Lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6700 Feb 1, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
How appropriate, the Asian white man chaser responding to an ex-con who's been jailed as well as caught harassing Asian women.

Come to think of it, it's something you might actually like, as we all know of your fondness for any kind of white meat.

The only person being called out here is you and the simple, but pathetic truth is you always attempt to justify your unsavory fetish with the infamous customary Asian skank BS - "I just happen to fall in love with a white guy and it has nothing to do with his race or color. Yeah, right!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6701 Feb 1, 2013
Now*

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6702 Feb 1, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>you just couldn't resist could you grouch....
Do these words bring back memories for you...?

"Life with the possibility of parole after twenty years."

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#6703 Feb 1, 2013
Tom Dixxon wrote:
<quoted text>
How appropriate, the Asian white man chaser responding to an ex-con who's been jailed as well as caught harassing Asian women.
Come to think of it, it's something you might actually like, as we all know of your fondness for any kind of white meat.
The only person being called out here is you and the simple, but pathetic truth is you always attempt to justify your unsavory fetish with the infamous customary Asian skank BS - "I just happen to fall in love with a white guy and it has nothing to do with his race or color. Yeah, right!
AH, no holding back now eh grouch AKA SPACE Husband AKA west Virginian .. back to your lies.

YOUr problem seems to be that you just can't believe that love could be part of the picture....

I think you are an asian man that lost his asian woman to a white man because your pecker is tiny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) Jun 18 GreatSouthbay4040 55
Black Racism against Asians (Jun '11) Jun 17 DerekJ 217
Asian women are not respected by others (Apr '16) Jun 17 sss 22
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... Jun 17 AmPieJam UncleSam 6
Do you know Jesus Christ? Jun 17 JacquelineDeane55 2
Asian Americans vs. Asians (Mar '12) Jun 16 chp 32
Asian self hate, white worship and inferiority ... (Feb '15) Jun 16 David Rapalyea 113
More from around the web