Why are East Asian girls stealing whi...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6577 Jan 30, 2013
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES wrote:
LOL!!!!!! Look at jealouis dago biatch still whining why men are attracted to East Asian girl.
Let me break it down for you.
FAT W0PS HAVE:
.+++ FAT "PASTA AZZES".....
.+++ HUGE BANANA NOSES.......
.+++ UGLY SNOOKI FACES.....
,+++ DROOPY EYES.......
.+++ HAIR ON THEIR FOREAMS (like a man!).....
.+++ ROLLS OF BELLY FAT (lay offa da greasy meatballs).....
.+++ THOSE BUSHY ITALIAN EYEBROWS (like the dad in American Pie.,.... HahahahahA!!).......
.+++ GREASY SKIN...... Yuck
.+++ WARTS and LITTLE MOLES all over their faces; a typical ugly Mama Mia
.+++ SCRAGGLY, THINNING SPARSE HAIR (that's why all those dumpy looking wop women you see waddling around Little Italy need to wear SCARVES to hide their hair even on sunny days... LOL!): so true!!...,
.+++ HUGE HOOK DAGO NOSES ..,..
.+++HAIR ON UPPER LIPS (latins are fat like snooki and have mustaches up close....UUUGH!!); like super mario, LOL
.+++ GARLIC BREATH that can kill at 20 yards.... LMAO!!!!!!!! Yuck, disgusting greasy hairy ugly W0P SKANK !!!!.
Be kind!
Not ALL italian women are overweight and get hair on their forearms and above lips, under the age of 40

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6578 Jan 30, 2013
kelly wrote:
When I see wm-af couples they look really happy.
So anyone speaking "sour grapes" about the relationships is just jealous and should shut her mouth
I totally agree with you here.

The East Asian female has that self-serving gorilla like grin of satisfaction spread across her mug as she thinks "I'm the luckiest tramp alive. I've finally bagged myself that dream white guy I've always craved!"

The (usually) creepy looking, balding, geeky white guy is thinking, "Geez, I only found this white wannabe piece of Asian Putang a couple of hours ago and I'm already going to get laid! I gotta tell my fellow losers about these tramps"

Yep, they're both serving each others interests and needs and of course they'll have a superficial smile spread right across their disingenuous faces.

Location hidden

#6579 Jan 30, 2013
IRON HORSE wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I've seen, that's about right.
Anyway white guy would willingly give an Asian female a score of 10 as they know that Asian will always give them a good time within 10 minutes of meeting them.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#6580 Jan 30, 2013
kelly wrote:
So anyone speaking "sour grapes" about the relationships is just jealous and should shut her mouth
usually they look like a transaction lol
TOP SHELF

United States

#6581 Jan 30, 2013
Tom Dixxon wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyway white guy would willingly give an Asian female a score of 10 as they know that Asian will always give them a good time within 10 minutes of meeting them.
Not really. Asian people generally have MUCH more traditional values than that FAT WHITE SKANK WIFE you are stuck with, Tommy.
TOP SHELF

United States

#6583 Jan 30, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
usually they look like a transaction lol
Yep, LOVE the expressions on jealous ugly white skanks. LOL
TOP SHELF

United States

#6584 Jan 30, 2013
helen from cali wrote:
<quoted text>
Be kind!
Not ALL italian women are overweight and get hair on their forearms and above lips, under the age of 40
Rotflmao!!!

1 Korean American

United States

#6585 Jan 30, 2013
TOP SHELF wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. Asian people generally have MUCH more traditional values than that FAT WHITE SKANK WIFE you are stuck with, Tommy.
you mean the white husband

this what you should be telling white females

dont discriminate

1 Korean American

United States

#6586 Jan 30, 2013
TOP SHELF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, LOVE the expressions on jealous ugly white skanks. LOL
then youre obviously not in love

your just a pawn
Basil

Fairfield, CA

#6587 Jan 30, 2013
Tom Dixxon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're replying to a Asian troll. Lol

Location hidden

#6588 Jan 30, 2013
TOP SHELF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, and those "MUCH more traditional values" now include hustling, harassing, badgering, stalking and lusting after white men.

Great values which us white guys very much appreciate nowadays!

Location hidden

#6589 Jan 30, 2013
Basil wrote:
<quoted text>
You're replying to a Asian troll. Lol
I know TOP SHELF, Kelly, Smiley and chicaboom are Asian trolls / skanks.

1 Korean American

United States

#6590 Jan 30, 2013
Tom Dixxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I know TOP SHELF, Kelly, Smiley and chicaboom are Asian trolls / skanks.
chica boom may be sexually very loose but shes not a troll

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#6591 Jan 30, 2013
kelly wrote:
I known Im happy. I got lucky and Married the right woman

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#6592 Jan 30, 2013
Tom Dixxon wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with you here.
The East Asian female has that self-serving gorilla like grin of satisfaction spread across her mug as she thinks "I'm the luckiest tramp alive. I've finally bagged myself that dream white guy I've always craved!"
The (usually) creepy looking, balding, geeky white guy is thinking, "Geez, I only found this white wannabe piece of Asian Putang a couple of hours ago and I'm already going to get laid! I gotta tell my fellow losers about these tramps"
Yep, they're both serving each others interests and needs and of course they'll have a superficial smile spread right across their disingenuous faces.
Hey, I still have all my hair.
BASIL

United States

#6593 Jan 30, 2013
TOPIX PERSONAL AD

I'm looking for a rich white man who desires an obese middle-aged Italian woman with "belly rolls," a hooked nose, and flabby azz who spends all day posting on Topix how jealous she is of Asian girls who are slim and pretty.

I enjoy eating greasy pasta and cheese, braiding my armpit hair, watching Jersey Shore reruns (that Snooky is sooooo cute) and "servicing" myself with a large cucumber.
TOP SHELF

United States

#6594 Jan 30, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
then youre obviously not in love
your just a pawn
Sounds like that one definitely struck a nerve, LOL
TOP SHELF

United States

#6595 Jan 30, 2013
Grumpy Guy wrote:
<quoted text> I known Im happy. I got lucky and Married the right woman
It drives this FAT SKANK crazy (and I mean literally CRAZY) to read about all the guys of any race with a lovely Asian wife or GF that they love so much
SOME WEIGHTY ISSUES

United States

#6596 Jan 30, 2013
65 percent of white American women are "OBESE" or "OVERWEIGHT" according to latest government data.

That means the MAJORITY of white women are not attractive (unless you are a Chubby Chaser like TOM DIXON.... LOL!!!)
Basil

Fairfield, CA

#6598 Jan 30, 2013
Grumpy Guy wrote:
<quoted text> I known Im happy. I got lucky and Married the right woman
You bought her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hawaii Republican resigns from party after crit... 5 hr Guru 7
Why are Asians hating on White so much everywhere? Mar 24 modoi 87
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) Mar 24 Wmaf 3,031
Are Asians relevant at all, in any meaningful way? Mar 23 straighten up 19
White guy luvs Asian women (Aug '16) Mar 23 Wmaf 15
Asian men...would you marry a black woman? (Sep '09) Mar 23 Altaic 1,036
Whites the most racist not Asian Mar 23 Wmaf 8
More from around the web