Why are East Asian girls stealing whi...
Hater

Providence, RI

#5833 Jan 22, 2013
Grumpy Guy wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks there.:=)
thing to remember is most mean people here on the internet have to spend their time alone with only themselves for company. They end up being alone.
Totes. Since you know of so many quotes, you might know this one (it's sort of edited around a bit, iunno, found it somewhere): "Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, ends with a tear. When you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling. Live your life so that when you die, you’re the one smiling and everyone around you is crying." It's by far the best quote I've ever come across because it places an importance on the bonds we share with loved ones and simply encourages you to appreciate what you can make out of life. Now if only we could all follow this advice.

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5834 Jan 22, 2013
JVK wrote:
Oriental girls do chase white men specifically to get children who look more attractive. It seems now that white women are beginning to get worried about this as often mixed race Chinese / White or Indian / White children are often more attractive. Being all white is seen as quite boring nowadays. Blue eyed blondes aren't seen as being so attractive anymore.
White women generally do not get worried about the small percentage of White men being chased by Asian girls (please refrain from using the term 'oriental') as the majority of White people end up marrying and having kids with one another.

And not all mixed-race children are more attractive. I see many beautiful White women who are not mixed Chinese, Indian or whatever, as here in Australia, most Whites don't mix with other races.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5835 Jan 22, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
White women generally do not get worried about the small percentage of White men being chased by Asian girls (please refrain from using the term 'oriental') as the majority of White people end up marrying and having kids with one another.
And not all mixed-race children are more attractive. I see many beautiful White women who are not mixed Chinese, Indian or whatever, as here in Australia, most Whites don't mix with other races.
In general, white women are considered the ideal beauties all over the world...we know this already.

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#5836 Jan 22, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
In general, white women are considered the ideal beauties all over the world...we know this already.
It's mainly because the West has the most influential power in the world in terms of beauty, fashion, trends and prestige.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5837 Jan 22, 2013
The funny thing is, every generation has to learn this. It wasn't something people are born knowing that they'd be discriminated or would face whatever strife the.world had already placed them in.
There were a lot of mixed vietnamese/white or vietnamese/black children abandoned by both parents, the results of the vietnam war. Nobody wanted them. So I guess only "mixed" kids are "special" some places and freaks of nature somewhere else.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5838 Jan 22, 2013
http://www.smithsonianmag.com/people-places/C...
This is the mobile link for the article I was referencing
White Female

London, UK

#5839 Jan 22, 2013
JVK wrote:
Oriental girls do chase white men specifically to get children who look more attractive. It seems now that white women are beginning to get worried about this as often mixed race Chinese / White or Indian / White children are often more attractive. Being all white is seen as quite boring nowadays. Blue eyed blondes aren't seen as being so attractive anymore.
I'm a white lady married to an Indian guy. Both our children have light brown hair and green eyes. My husband has green eyes.

Here are four pictures of half European / half Indian children. You can decide whether they look more Indian or European. I think the first two (ladies) look more European and the second two (guys) look more Indian.

1. Sabine Singh - Austrian Mother - Indian Father

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...

2. Jacinta Lal - New Zealand Mother - Indian Father

3. Half white - Half Indian boy

4. Half white - Half Indian guy

WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

#5840 Jan 22, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Not any more.,,, maybe back in the 1950s or something.

The average white woman weighs 165 lbs. Moooooo.

Most Asian guys I know aren't interested in them.
Buffy the trollslayer

Fairfield, CA

#5842 Jan 22, 2013
White Female wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a white lady married to an Indian guy. Both our children have light brown hair and green eyes. My husband has green eyes.
Here are four pictures of half European / half Indian children. You can decide whether they look more Indian or European. I think the first two (ladies) look more European and the second two (guys) look more Indian.
1. Sabine Singh - Austrian Mother - Indian Father
2. Jacinta Lal - New Zealand Mother - Indian Father
3. Half white - Half Indian boy
4. Half white - Half Indian guy
OMG they look Caucasian! I actually didn't think a white person with someone that's Indian would look Caucasian.
White Female

London, UK

#5843 Jan 22, 2013
Buffy the trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG they look Caucasian! I actually didn't think a white person with someone that's Indian would look Caucasian.
My two sons have an Indian father and they're almost blonde with Green eyes.

Indians are (non white) Caucasians and that's why their children can have blue / green eyes, blonde hair, hair nose and very light skin.

All those children in the photos have Indian fathers and white mothers.

In fact all races, except blacks and Asians are Caucasian.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5844 Jan 22, 2013
Buffy the trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said this before I think here, but I'm going to say it again. Asian genes don't carry over the third gen of ir. Maybe 1st and 2nd thats it.
Ex-wf and half a/w male schoolmates had red headed green eyed daughter.
am and bf had a bf daughter.
Maybe if people had known this those kids in vietnam wouldnt have abandoned for being mixed. At any rate whites, blacks, indians and latinos don't have to worry about our genes taking over because they won't. Asians do not have to worry about dying out from ir because theres billions of us.
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

#5845 Jan 22, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
I've said this before I think here, but I'm going to say it again. Asian genes don't carry over the third gen of ir. Maybe 1st and 2nd thats it.
Ex-wf and half a/w male schoolmates had red headed green eyed daughter.
am and bf had a bf daughter.
Maybe if people had known this those kids in vietnam wouldnt have abandoned for being mixed. At any rate whites, blacks, indians and latinos don't have to worry about our genes taking over because they won't. Asians do not have to worry about dying out from ir because theres billions of us.
After the vietnam war it wasn't just being against mixed race babies. There was a political aspect -- because Americans were viewed as "invaders" by some. An unmarried woman who slept with a man and had babies out of wedlock was looked down by traditional family valued culture, also.

Race was less of. a factor than those two: fratinizing with soldiers was not encouraged -- having babies of any race outside of marriage was an even BIGGER NO NO.
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

#5847 Jan 22, 2013
White Female wrote:
<quoted text>

Indians are (non white) Caucasians and that's why their children can have blue / green eyes, blonde hair, hair nose and very light skin.
"hair nose"? You mean nostril hair?
Babyface

Naples, Italy

#5849 Jan 22, 2013
White Female wrote:
<quoted text>
My two sons have an Indian father and they're almost blonde with Green eyes.
All those children in the photos have Indian fathers and white mothers.
In fact all races, except blacks and Asians are Caucasian.
Disagree. The ones that have light eyes, hair etc are either half or mixed Indians along the generations. India had many European settlements and ship merchants back in the day. But then again, it depends on how strong your genes are. A friend of mine is Asian and her husband is American of polish and English ancestors. Her children have blonde hair and green eyes like the father side. People are baffled at why he looks more white than Asian.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#5850 Jan 22, 2013
Babyface wrote:
<quoted text>
Disagree. The ones that have light eyes, hair etc are either half or mixed Indians along the generations. India had many European settlements and ship merchants back in the day. But then again, it depends on how strong your genes are. A friend of mine is Asian and her husband is American of polish and English ancestors. Her children have blonde hair and green eyes like the father side. People are baffled at why he looks more white than Asian.
What kind of Asian?

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#5851 Jan 23, 2013
Hater wrote:
<quoted text> Heh, thanks, you seem to like a lot of my posts. I'm too used to posting under Hater and I really don't know what else to name myself, so er, I don't know what to do about it. Perhaps I'll still be Hater, but not be quite a real hater all the time, just hating a bit here and there.:]
It's even better when you have people to walk with you, simultaneously walking and talking with them lets the time pass by so fast, just have to be careful where you step. I've slipped a few times when yapping and not paying attention, especially during the winter with all the ice on the sidewalks and streets. Cutting off the sugary drinks helps a lot too, I stopped drinking soda because it makes my tummy hurt, so been on water and green tea for a year and lost like ten pounds which made me even skinnier than I already am. Some guys don't find twig-like girls to be attractive, so I've been trying to eat more and work out the right places to get bigger curves, like seriously.
You actually seem to hate the haters ... so maybe a new name along those lines?? How about "Stop the hate!"? or "no nonsense"

As long as you are healthy and have an appropriate weight for your height and your natural body type ... if you have a naturally thin frame then why add weight? The only way to add weight without adding fat is to add muscle ... work out on weights ...
The Grouch

London, UK

#5852 Jan 23, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>You actually seem to hate the haters ... so maybe a new name along those lines?? How about "Stop the hate!"? or "no nonsense"
As long as you are healthy and have an appropriate weight for your height and your natural body type ... if you have a naturally thin frame then why add weight? The only way to add weight without adding fat is to add muscle ... work out on weights ...
Will you quit hitting on young girls Mr. Perv...
Babyface

Naples, Italy

#5853 Jan 23, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of Asian?
She is vietnamese.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#5854 Jan 23, 2013
The Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you quit hitting on young girls Mr. Perv...
there is a difference between "hitting on" and talking ... I'm talking ... that IS what this forum is about ... maybe you problem is that your crazy imagination sees things that are not really happening, but you believe it is ... maybe you need to increase the dosage on your meds so you don't believe your own delusions ...

Let's try this OK????

Let's clear up your delusion about if I was ever in jail OK???

THE ONLY thing I ever said on this forum, was that I had visited ALCATRAZ in 1980, when it was closed as a prison and only a tourist attraction, and I spend 4 hours on the island on a tour...

SO, where did you get this idea that I had spent 10 years as an inmate??? I never said that because it never happened ...

SO ... the only thing I can conclude is that you have delusions and you believe your delusions ...

The ONLY other explanation for your behaviour is that you are a lying, slandering, stalking/harrassing SOB ...

So which is it grouch? No other explanation is possible ...
IRON HORSE

United States

#5857 Jan 23, 2013
The average weight of a caucasian woman in the United States is 165 lbs.

65 percent of white American females are "overweight" or "obese," according to government data.

As a result, the MAJORITY of white females in the United States are not attractive, unless you are a "chubby chaser."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Asians so racist? (Oct '11) 5 hr THE TRUTH 388
Chinese Girls Love Curry Semen Tue Anil 1
News Eric Garcetti, presidential long shot, journeys... Apr 16 Flynns confession 4
News Tying the knot is unraveling in Japan (Apr '17) Apr 15 Vivek Golikeri 3
Indian Men Breeding Thai Women Apr 15 Anil 1
News Asian Americans Are Fighting For Our Own Educat... (Aug '17) Apr 15 C Kersey 6
Are Asian women really faithful? Apr 13 Tom 2