Why are East Asian girls stealing white guys?

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

Comments (Page 248)

Showing posts 4,941 - 4,960 of7,456
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I'm still waiting for you to take my bet - troll with many names. Lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

White men are just as superficial ------- maybe more.

For my whole life I've dealt with men (white) who make it perfectly clear that wasn't their idealized version of what a woman should be.

That is why I always say white men need to start getting themselves attracted to bigger girls. At the same time, YES, I WILL lose my goal of 50 lbs this year. But i am doing it for ME, it is MY goal.

And mocking women just causes more stress and is counter productive.
To Helen from Cali

Port Chester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

http://rachels-table.com/2012/05/01/six-docum...

Good luck! These documentaries have reminded me how bad processed foods and corn fructose are. I'm convinced it's anything from carbs and sugar products that will add the weight. I know a few vegans who look great and have dropped serious weight by eating more vegetables.

epep

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

helen from cali wrote:
For my whole life I've dealt with men (white) who make it perfectly clear that wasn't their idealized version of what a woman should be.
That is why I always say white men need to start getting themselves attracted to bigger girls. At the same time, YES, I WILL lose my goal of 50 lbs this year. But i am doing it for ME, it is MY goal.
http://www.ladiesfitnesscamps.com/pdf/LFC%20-...
Basil 78

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Mak from nyc? Is there a different mak?
Mak?? I don't know, but he's a real account. If the location doesn't say "UNITED STATE'S " THere 98%real ppl. The hidden location and says "UNITED STATE'S " It's Max, the black troll. You'll get it,after you've been here awhile.
Basil 78

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Mak from NYC, I meant to say is real
Basil 78

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> If you're being sincere Carla, then maybe you should just call it quits on Topix.
Prolly I should, but I've noticed you've become a "TROLL" yourself towards Asian men??

Maybe you should as well. And yes being sincere.
Human Revolution

Lebanon, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Basil 78 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prolly I should, but I've noticed you've become a "TROLL" yourself towards Asian men??
Maybe you should as well. And yes being sincere.
Maybe I should.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

epep wrote:
<quoted text>
you really think black men for women's personality ?
the reason why the black man went for the " big " white women is because most black women are " big " too.
to the black having a " big " white women is better than having a " big " black woman.
that is how the black man thinks.
that is not to saying i think people's physical appearance is the most important.
i am only saying black men are not likely capable of platonic relationsips.
Epep why do you repeat things 4x? Post 4x in a row

Are you living in the us? If so how long?

Why does chinese guy's post upset you so much?

If you want a chinese girl, do you think it would help if you stopped calling them c-nts?
If this is how you think,maybe they can sense your anger and dont want to be in a marriage where they are walking on eggshells wondering when you'll go off and start beating them.

There are so many ethnic groups in china, from many different peoples china conquered. What do you mean end their lineage? China went to taiwan,conquered it, changed the inhabitants last names to chinese. Everyone from taiwan now considers themself chinese even if their ancestral ethnicity was native taiwanese. The native taiwanese are left in the thousands.

They are conquering tibet.-china that is.

But, a few WOMEN dating/marrying outside their race is not going to hurt any lineage.
Why are you not able to consider black/se asian women anyway? Not that you have to but why do you have to demean them as well?
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Epep why do you repeat things 4x in a row?

Why does chinese guy's post infuriate you?why does it make you mad that some chinese were with se asians/blacks?

If you want a chinese girl as a woman i suggest,,, stop calling them c-nts.

Stop calling them c-nts.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Epep why do you repeat things 4x in a row?

Why does chinese guy's post infuriate you?

Do you see how crazy this is?
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

Epep please stop posting the same thing with minor changes 4x in a row.
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

helen from cali wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you get it wrong. Snooky is NOT white.
Snooky is Latina (from South America)
Care to place a wager? If I am right, you will never again post cruel comments about "obese" white women, noses and so on anywhere on Topix ever again.
ß

Snooki is considered "hot" and "slim" for a Latin. LOL!!!

Here's a bet. I bet you can't stop flapping your mouth for a month, Fatty.
To helen from cali

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

helen from cali wrote:
This will probably help :

http://www.ladiesfitnesscamps.com/pdf/LFC%20-...
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

helen from cali wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too!!!
But cheese is horrible food to eat. It's loaded with fat and calories. Plus dairy products here in U.S. are LOADED with BOVINE GROWTH FACTOR (farm industry gives it to all cows).
Asian ppl hardly eat dairy. That's one reason Asian gals stay so petite and thin.
This month I started watching what I eat. I have a goal for 2013. I will lose 50 pounds. I will become 5'2" and 115 ponds. Count on it!!!
What's "BOVINE GROWTH FACTOR"?????

I've heard of HUMAN growth factor (HGF)

Bovine? Is this why you look like a fat COW??

.I love the way you fat azz blubbery white chicks USE EVERY EXCUSE IN THE WORLD for your obesity?

.Why don't you claim you have "big bones"?

.Or "job stress" makes you so fat?

.How about admitting that you stuff your fat greasy mouth with food just because you're a FAT SLOB?????!!!!!
Hater

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

helen from cali wrote:
If you were a women, you'd know how silly what you said is. How many white girls cry themselves to sleep or have bad self images?
Or force themselves to throw up after eating because they can't stand being fat. I feel guilty now for pointing out how obese some people were when I was ridiculing them back in my middle school days, obesity was something I put down and laughed at. This Polish friend of mine recently admitted that she made herself puke every night because of me, since I apparently told her she was fat, but she wasn't and still isn't fat, just a little bigger and heavier than me. Something died inside of me then, I don't know, I was ashamed of myself because now, purposely hurting people isn't something I like to do. When my chubby friends compare their bodies with mine and always put themselves down, it doesn't make me feel good about myself but rather the opposite, and I assure them they're fine the way they are. Luckily for obese people, they can become fit in a matter of months or a few years if they put their mind to it. Even walking and taking a jog around the block is great for both chubby and skinny people, like I have to walk about two miles to and from school every week day and it elevates my mood due to endorphines/"happy drugs" being released from the pituitary gland, so yup. Walk and eat healthy so you can strut around happily knowing you got a fine ass body.

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hater wrote:
<quoted text> Or force themselves to throw up after eating because they can't stand being fat. I feel guilty now for pointing out how obese some people were when I was ridiculing them back in my middle school days, obesity was something I put down and laughed at. This Polish friend of mine recently admitted that she made herself puke every night because of me, since I apparently told her she was fat, but she wasn't and still isn't fat, just a little bigger and heavier than me. Something died inside of me then, I don't know, I was ashamed of myself because now, purposely hurting people isn't something I like to do. When my chubby friends compare their bodies with mine and always put themselves down, it doesn't make me feel good about myself but rather the opposite, and I assure them they're fine the way they are. Luckily for obese people, they can become fit in a matter of months or a few years if they put their mind to it. Even walking and taking a jog around the block is great for both chubby and skinny people, like I have to walk about two miles to and from school every week day and it elevates my mood due to endorphines/"happy drugs" being released from the pituitary gland, so yup. Walk and eat healthy so you can strut around happily knowing you got a fine ass body.
Show you are growing up.
We all say hurtful and stupid things when we are young.
A tongue can wound deeper then any knife. and the wound takes longer to heal.
One reason I avoid getting in these insults exchange is because I have no desire to hurt my fellow man.
Is there any man that has to many friend and too few enemies?
Hater

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Grumpy Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Show you are growing up.
One reason I avoid getting in these insults exchange is because I have no desire to hurt my fellow man.
I've noticed you don't post anything mean on here but you do joke about yourself sometimes, it's a nice trait to have.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Hater wrote:
<quoted text> Or force themselves to throw up after eating because they can't stand being fat. I feel guilty now for pointing out how obese some people were when I was ridiculing them back in my middle school days, obesity was something I put down and laughed at. This Polish friend of mine recently admitted that she made herself puke every night because of me, since I apparently told her she was fat, but she wasn't and still isn't fat, just a little bigger and heavier than me. Something died inside of me then, I don't know, I was ashamed of myself because now, purposely hurting people isn't something I like to do. When my chubby friends compare their bodies with mine and always put themselves down, it doesn't make me feel good about myself but rather the opposite, and I assure them they're fine the way they are. Luckily for obese people, they can become fit in a matter of months or a few years if they put their mind to it. Even walking and taking a jog around the block is great for both chubby and skinny people, like I have to walk about two miles to and from school every week day and it elevates my mood due to endorphines/"happy drugs" being released from the pituitary gland, so yup. Walk and eat healthy so you can strut around happily knowing you got a fine ass body.
You are really sweet.
To be honest, I always envied you Asian girls - but not in a bad way. You are lucky to have such a body - and like you said you exercise to keep it. I want to look lie that. Also you are very polite.

My problem is with guys. They are too superficial. Just because a girl is "big" doesn't mean she can't be beautiful.

But guys just put women down for being "fat" . It's demeaning - like having face pushed in the mud every day. It tears us up inside. Our whole society says "fat" women are jokes. So it's lose weight or die of shame.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Grumpy Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
Show you are growing up.
Wish more guys were like you

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,941 - 4,960 of7,456
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Asian-American Forum right now

Search the Asian-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Children of "tiger parents" develop more aggres... (Jun '13) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 7
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) 7 hr Go Blue Forever 1,739
Are Asian men the most beta males alive? (Jul '13) Sat lol 21
Mongolians Sat cut their eyes open 85
Indians doing good in America with ww Fri cut their eyes open 12
All cracker partents view east asian gene supei... Fri cut their eyes open 13
Secure Communities Could Be Detaining Legal Asi... Fri cut their eyes open 14
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters