Why are East Asian girls stealing whi...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5804 Jan 20, 2013
helen from cali wrote:
<quoted text>
So it's lose weight or die of shame.
Take the second option, Fattty.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Location hidden

#5805 Jan 20, 2013
STOP PMing me!!!

Location hidden

#5806 Jan 20, 2013
+++ DON'T with a Capital. D.

Inter-racial dating is wrong - and against God's teachings.
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

#5807 Jan 20, 2013
QUESTION:,why is it as soon as you step into Little Italy the women are all so ugly????...;

.-- FAT "PASTA AZZES";

.-- HUGE BANANA NOSES::

.-- UGLY SNOOKI FACES;:

,-- DROOPY EYES;

,-- HAIR ON THEIR FOREAMS (like a man!):

,-- ROLLS OF BELLY FAT (lay offa da greasy meatballs):

.-- THOSE BUSHY ITALIAN EYEBROWS (like the dad in American Pie.,.... HahahahahA!!):;

.-- GREASY SKIN;;

,-- WARTS and LITTLE MOLES all over their faces;yuck

,-- SCRAGGLY, THINNING SPARSE HAIR (that's why all those dumpy looking wop women you see waddling around Little Italy need to wear SCARVES to hide their hair even on sunny days... LOL!): so true

,-- HUGE HOOK DAGO NOSES:

,-- HAIR ON UPPER LIPS (latins are fat like snooki and have mustaches up close....UUUGH!!); like super mario

-- GARLIC BREATH that can kill at 20 yards.... LMAO!!!!!!!! Yuck, disgusting greasy hairy ugly W0P SKANK!!..,,
Basil 78

Fairfield, CA

#5808 Jan 20, 2013
helen from cali wrote:
<quoted text>
Take the second option, Fattty.
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!
See, chicaboom he slipped up already.. I told you he's the BLACK TROLL. MAX.
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

#5809 Jan 20, 2013
TRUTH BURNS LIKE ACID....

QUESTION:,why is it as soon as you step into Little Italy the women are all so ugly????...;

:-- FAT "PASTA AZZES";

:-- HUGE BANANA NOSES::

.-- UGLY SNOOKI FACES;:

:-- DROOPY EYES;

:-- HAIR ON THEIR FOREAMS (like a man!):

:-- ROLLS OF BELLY FAT (lay offa da greasy meatballs):

:-- THOSE BUSHY ITALIAN EYEBROWS (like the dad in American Pie.,.... HahahahahA!!):;

:-- GREASY SKIN;;

:-- WARTS and LITTLE MOLES all over their faces;yuck

:-- SCRAGGLY, THINNING SPARSE HAIR (that's why all those dumpy looking wop women you see waddling around Little Italy need to wear SCARVES to hide their hair even on sunny days... LOL!): so true

:-- HUGE HOOK DAGO NOSES:

-- HAIR ON UPPER LIPS (latins are fat like snooki and have mustaches up close....UUUGH!!); like super mario-

-- GARLIC BREATH that can kill at 20 yards.... LMAO!!!!!!!! Yuck, disgusting greasy hairy ugly W0P SKANK!!..:
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

#5810 Jan 20, 2013
Basil 78 wrote:
<quoted text>
See, nobody gives a crap about you.

You're just a skidmark on the underpants of mankind.

Nobody likes you. Nobody cares what you think.

LMAO... You stupid hairy greasy obese W0P CVNT,!
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5811 Jan 20, 2013
Basil 78 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

#5812 Jan 20, 2013
SO, why is it as soon as you step into Little Italy the women are all so ugly????...;

.-- FAT "PASTA AZZES";

.-- HUGE BANANA NOSES::

.-- UGLY SNOOKI FACES;:

,-- DROOPY EYES;

,-- HAIR ON THEIR FOREAMS (like a man!):

,-- ROLLS OF BELLY FAT (lay offa da greasy meatballs):

.-- THOSE BUSHY ITALIAN EYEBROWS (like the dad in American Pie.,.... HahahahahA!!):;

.-- GREASY SKIN;;

,-- WARTS and LITTLE MOLES all over their faces;yuck

,-- SCRAGGLY, THINNING SPARSE HAIR (that's why all those dumpy looking wop women you see waddling around Little Italy need to wear SCARVES to hide their hair even on sunny days... LOL!): so true

,-- HUGE HOOK DAGO NOSES:

,-- HAIR ON UPPER LIPS (latins are fat like snooki and have mustaches up close....UUUGH!!); like super mario

-- GARLIC BREATH that can kill at 20 yards.... LMAO!!!!!!!! Yuck, disgusting greasy hairy ugly W0P SKANK!!..,,
Basil 78

Fairfield, CA

#5813 Jan 20, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...
You'll catch on, all he's troll account's don't show location. And or will say united state's.

He slips up, just watch the style of his posting.

He's a F**K TARD!!!! He should worry more on he's "SISTAS" THERE #1,OF OBESE WOMEN IN THE WORLD AND LEAST DESIRED.

Anyways sorry if I'm a b!tch, but it's true.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5814 Jan 20, 2013
Basil 78 wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll catch on, all he's troll account's don't show location. And or will say united state's.
He's a F**K TARD!!!! He should worry more on he's "SISTAS" THERE #1,OF OBESE WOMEN IN THE WORLD AND LEAST DESIRED.
I dont see any of that, i'm not at a computer. I take you guys with me where I go. Maybe it shows up differently.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5815 Jan 20, 2013
Basil 78 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one should leave anyone high and dry. I dont like black men who disrespect black women either, but US has a problem with obesity in general and diabetes.

Any way I can't join on making fun of black women. I know a few that stand out from the norm...all my friends are like that actually.

I hope you give people a chance in real life, they might turn out worth it.
Basil 78

Fairfield, CA

#5816 Jan 20, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
No one should leave anyone high and dry. I dont like black men who disrespect black women either, but US has a problem with obesity in general and diabetes.
Any way I can't join on making fun of black women. I know a few that stand out from the norm...all my friends are like that actually.
I hope you give people a chance in real life, they might turn out worth it.
I'm not like this in real life. I'm just pointing out that Max needs to worry about he's Race and there obesity and unhealthy eating habits.

Instead of talking about my race. That's all.
Basil 78

Fairfield, CA

#5817 Jan 20, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont see any of that, i'm not at a computer. I take you guys with me where I go. Maybe it shows up differently.
ME TOO!! LOL, I'm on my mobile you'll see lots of my typos. I go to full site to see the location when i see a new poster.

That's how I was fooled in the beginning I couldn't see the full site.

But I'm ready to quit topix almost two years destroying this black troll. Which I honestly did kill on another board.

I left and he followed me here. Anyways it pathetic, I'm realizing now.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#5818 Jan 20, 2013
Hater wrote:
<quoted text> Or force themselves to throw up after eating because they can't stand being fat. I feel guilty now for pointing out how obese some people were when I was ridiculing them back in my middle school days, obesity was something I put down and laughed at. This Polish friend of mine recently admitted that she made herself puke every night because of me, since I apparently told her she was fat, but she wasn't and still isn't fat, just a little bigger and heavier than me. Something died inside of me then, I don't know, I was ashamed of myself because now, purposely hurting people isn't something I like to do. When my chubby friends compare their bodies with mine and always put themselves down, it doesn't make me feel good about myself but rather the opposite, and I assure them they're fine the way they are. Luckily for obese people, they can become fit in a matter of months or a few years if they put their mind to it. Even walking and taking a jog around the block is great for both chubby and skinny people, like I have to walk about two miles to and from school every week day and it elevates my mood due to endorphines/"happy drugs" being released from the pituitary gland, so yup. Walk and eat healthy so you can strut around happily knowing you got a fine ass body.
this was an awesome post Hater ...(I still say you used the wrong name and should change it).... it shows you have grown and matured and learned from your mistakes to become a better person.

I see a young fella, about 21 years old, walk around our block every day, any weather ... he goes about 30 minutes at a brisk pace. In the past 2 years he has lost about 15 pounds and is now quite slim ... i suspect he used to be much heavier before I ever saw him. SO as you say, just walking will do it, compared to doing nothing.
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

#5819 Jan 21, 2013
THE BIG QUESTION ----,why is it as soon as you step into Little Italy the women are all so ugly??!!

.-. FAT "PASTA AZZES".......

..- HUGE BANANA NOSES.........

.-. UGLY SNOOKI FACES.......

,-. DROOPY EYES..........

.-. HAIR ON THEIR FOREAMS (like a man!).......

,-. ROLLS OF BELLY FAT (lay offa da greasy meatballs).........

.-. THOSE BUSHY ITALIAN EYEBROWS (like the dad in American Pie.,.... HahahahahA!!).......

..-. GREASY SKIN........

,-. WARTS and LITTLE MOLES all over their faces.......gross

,-.SCRAGGLY, THINNING SPARSE HAIR (that's why all those dumpy looking wop women you see waddling around Little Italy need to wear SCARVES to hide their hair even on sunny days... LOL!): so true........

,-.HUGE HOOK DAGO NOSES..........

,-.HAIR ON UPPER LIPS (latins are fat like snooki and have mustaches up close....UUUGH!!); like super mario..........

.-. GARLIC BREATH that can kill at 20 yards.... LMAO!!!!!!!! Yuck, disgusting greasy hairy ugly W0P SKANK.,
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

#5820 Jan 21, 2013
Basil 78 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not like this in real life. I'm just pointing out that Max needs to worry about he's Race and there obesity and unhealthy eating habits.
Instead of talking about my race. That's all.
You're a fat returd, Carla.

Just a lonely, sad, ugly, BIG NOSED, hairy W0P CVNT that nobody likes or cares about. LMAO!!!!!!!

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#5821 Jan 21, 2013
Hater wrote:
<quoted text> I've noticed you don't post anything mean on here but you do joke about yourself sometimes, it's a nice trait to have.
Thanks there.:=)
thing to remember is most mean people here on the internet have to spend their time alone with only themselves for company. They end up being alone.

Since: May 08

Highland, CA

#5822 Jan 21, 2013
helen from cali wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish more guys were like you
you want more men to be Old and Grumpy?
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

#5823 Jan 21, 2013
Question: what's the difference between a senorita and a senora?

Answer: about five years and 40 lbs.

;-P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Affirmative action debate create rifts in ethni... (Apr '14) 8 hr Jax 72
Why are why guys so pervy and desperate for us ... (May '11) Tue Tom 174
white girl sucking 30 small white penis in a br... (Jul '14) Mon itsy bitsy weiner 10
the truth about penis size Apr 23 SmallWhite 1
Black Racism against Asians (Jun '11) Apr 22 Eric 213
News Asian American media group condemns Scarlett Jo... Apr 22 Hallyu 3
Why are Asians hating on White so much everywhere? Apr 21 modi 99
More from around the web