Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5775 Jan 19, 2013
epep wrote:
<quoted text>
you really think black men for women's personality ?
the reason why the black man went for the " big " white women is because most black women are " big " too.
to the black man having a " big " white women is better than having a " big " black woman.
that is how the black man thinks.
that is not to saying i think people's physical appearance is the most important.
i am only saying black men are not likely capable of platonic relationsips.
Sweetie, all men are the same.

Society as a WHOLE puts down overweight women.

White men are just the same.

If you were a women, you'd know how silly what you said is. How many white girls cry themselves to sleep or have bad self images?
epep

Swindon, UK

#5776 Jan 19, 2013
i think people's physical appearance are superficial.

i think it is people's personalities that are more important.

and about black men's personalities, i do not admire almost all black men's personalities.

and that i think black men are not capable of looking at a woman's personality and black men are not capable of respecting a woman's personality.
epep

Swindon, UK

#5777 Jan 19, 2013
i think people's physical appearances are superficial.

and about black men's personalities, i do not admire almost all black men's personalities.

and that i think black men are not capable of looking at a woman's personality and black men are not capable of respecting a woman's personality.
epep

Swindon, UK

#5778 Jan 19, 2013
i think people's physical appearances are superficial.

and i think black men are not capable of looking at a woman's personality and black men are not capable of respecting a woman's personality.
epep

Swindon, UK

#5779 Jan 19, 2013
helen from cali wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, all men are the same.
Society as a WHOLE puts down overweight women.
White men are just the same.
If you were a women, you'd know how silly what you said is. How many white girls cry themselves to sleep or have bad self images?
i am a chinese male.

and i know a good looking chinese man that is married to a " portly " chinese woman.

Location hidden

#5780 Jan 19, 2013
I'm waiting for you to say you accept my bet.

I said Snooky is a LATINA.

You said no, that she is a "w-p"

So bet where your mouth is. If I am right, you never post on Topix ever again. Well?. Chicken? Mister big mouth?

Location hidden

#5781 Jan 19, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is what you think, I suggest that you step away from the computer, go outside and see how the real world operates.
You got that right.

White guys are just as superficial about how a woman looks.

Location hidden

#5782 Jan 19, 2013
I'm still waiting for you to take my bet - troll with many names. Lol

Location hidden

#5783 Jan 19, 2013
White men are just as superficial ------- maybe more.

For my whole life I've dealt with men (white) who make it perfectly clear that wasn't their idealized version of what a woman should be.

That is why I always say white men need to start getting themselves attracted to bigger girls. At the same time, YES, I WILL lose my goal of 50 lbs this year. But i am doing it for ME, it is MY goal.

And mocking women just causes more stress and is counter productive.
To Helen from Cali

Port Chester, NY

#5784 Jan 19, 2013
http://rachels-table.com/2012/05/01/six-docum...

Good luck! These documentaries have reminded me how bad processed foods and corn fructose are. I'm convinced it's anything from carbs and sugar products that will add the weight. I know a few vegans who look great and have dropped serious weight by eating more vegetables.

epep

Swindon, UK

#5786 Jan 19, 2013
helen from cali wrote:
White men are just as superficial ------- maybe more.
For my whole life I've dealt with men (white) who make it perfectly clear that wasn't their idealized version of what a woman should be.
That is why I always say white men need to start getting themselves attracted to bigger girls. At the same time, YES, I WILL lose my goal of 50 lbs this year. But i am doing it for ME, it is MY goal.
And mocking women just causes more stress and is counter productive.
http://www.ladiesfitnesscamps.com/pdf/LFC%20-...
Basil 78

United States

#5787 Jan 19, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Mak from nyc? Is there a different mak?
Mak?? I don't know, but he's a real account. If the location doesn't say "UNITED STATE'S " THere 98%real ppl. The hidden location and says "UNITED STATE'S " It's Max, the black troll. You'll get it,after you've been here awhile.
Basil 78

United States

#5788 Jan 19, 2013
Mak from NYC, I meant to say is real
Basil 78

United States

#5789 Jan 19, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> If you're being sincere Carla, then maybe you should just call it quits on Topix.
Prolly I should, but I've noticed you've become a "TROLL" yourself towards Asian men??

Maybe you should as well. And yes being sincere.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#5790 Jan 19, 2013
Basil 78 wrote:
<quoted text>
Prolly I should, but I've noticed you've become a "TROLL" yourself towards Asian men??
Maybe you should as well. And yes being sincere.
Maybe I should.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5791 Jan 19, 2013
epep wrote:
<quoted text>
you really think black men for women's personality ?
the reason why the black man went for the " big " white women is because most black women are " big " too.
to the black having a " big " white women is better than having a " big " black woman.
that is how the black man thinks.
that is not to saying i think people's physical appearance is the most important.
i am only saying black men are not likely capable of platonic relationsips.
Epep why do you repeat things 4x? Post 4x in a row

Are you living in the us? If so how long?

Why does chinese guy's post upset you so much?

If you want a chinese girl, do you think it would help if you stopped calling them c-nts?
If this is how you think,maybe they can sense your anger and dont want to be in a marriage where they are walking on eggshells wondering when you'll go off and start beating them.

There are so many ethnic groups in china, from many different peoples china conquered. What do you mean end their lineage? China went to taiwan,conquered it, changed the inhabitants last names to chinese. Everyone from taiwan now considers themself chinese even if their ancestral ethnicity was native taiwanese. The native taiwanese are left in the thousands.

They are conquering tibet.-china that is.

But, a few WOMEN dating/marrying outside their race is not going to hurt any lineage.
Why are you not able to consider black/se asian women anyway? Not that you have to but why do you have to demean them as well?
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5792 Jan 19, 2013
Epep why do you repeat things 4x in a row?

Why does chinese guy's post infuriate you?why does it make you mad that some chinese were with se asians/blacks?

If you want a chinese girl as a woman i suggest,,, stop calling them c-nts.

Stop calling them c-nts.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5793 Jan 19, 2013
Epep why do you repeat things 4x in a row?

Why does chinese guy's post infuriate you?

Do you see how crazy this is?
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5794 Jan 19, 2013
Epep please stop posting the same thing with minor changes 4x in a row.
WOPS HAVE BANANA NOSES

United States

#5796 Jan 20, 2013
helen from cali wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you get it wrong. Snooky is NOT white.
Snooky is Latina (from South America)
Care to place a wager? If I am right, you will never again post cruel comments about "obese" white women, noses and so on anywhere on Topix ever again.

Snooki is considered "hot" and "slim" for a Latin. LOL!!!

Here's a bet. I bet you can't stop flapping your mouth for a month, Fatty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY MISS JAPAN 2015 look like MISS CONGO ??? (... 3 hr Ainu 8
News Decision on Asian-American band's name is wrong Fri Ainu 1
Does a white girl/asian guy couple look awkward... (Feb '12) Fri Ainu 769
News Korean 'comfort woman' demands apology from Japan Fri Bruce Lee Jr 19
News Do Western men have it bad in Japan?: views fro... Fri Bruce Lee Jr 20
News Racist slur on Miss America not acceptable: Ind... (Sep '13) Thu father of Apu 72
Do Desi Babes and Latinas like Chinese Doods? Thu father of Apu 15
More from around the web