Why are East Asian girls stealing whi...
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5762 Jan 19, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> If you have children, do they follow the same diet as yours?
I try, they dont like spicy foods yet. The youngest is picky. We both work so we have to pack things in their lunch boxes that will be sustainable for the day. So it's not as healthy as I like. They like some asian food. But we eat american, middle eastern, italian, mexican too. They dont like middle eastern that much yet.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#5763 Jan 19, 2013
It's pitiful when a person tries to be open and improve herself and troll creatures just want to tear her down. Why all the negativity?

For the record - I don't hate Asians, blacks, Italians or any other group.

And YEAH I might be a "big girl" but I know that just means my heart is bigger than YOURS!!!!:)

And I am telling you I am not going anywhere.
Basil 78

Fairfield, CA

#5764 Jan 19, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying helen from cali is a troll? This forum is just too wierd.
Yes!! Trust me, that's Max a black guy that follows me to troll. I'm being honest cause I'm gonna stop trolling here or topix period.

You'll see he will reply to he's account and say something smart, oh and bring up him posting creampies. Crazy SH!t like that.

I've been trolling with eachother for almost two year's.
The rest of them HUMAN REVOLUTION, HATER I believe are real ppl.
Basil 78

Fairfield, CA

#5765 Jan 19, 2013
We*
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5766 Jan 19, 2013
helen from cali wrote:
It's pitiful when a person tries to be open and improve herself and troll creatures just want to tear her down. Why all the negativity?
And YEAH I might be a "big girl" but I know that just means my heart is bigger than YOURS!!!!:)
I had a friend in college who was a "big" white girl, she had a handsome black guy but I never thought he was dating her because she's white. I think he just saw her as a beautiful woman. She was kind and had personality, plus they knew each other for a long time. They had been friends forever. Some people who like to make assumptions just can't believe there are people who dont go for just looks. If we all did that no one would ever be happy. Circumstances bring people together.

I am just going to try to raise my son AND daughter not to judge people by looks, especially my son. Thats why people are so unhappy, they freely judge by looks and get offended when people do the same to them.
Basil 78

Fairfield, CA

#5767 Jan 19, 2013
helen from cali wrote:
See chicaboom that's him. Just look@ the typing. Trust me I've dealt with him for two year's until I busted him. He had so many accounts I actually thought in the beginning I was dealing with real ppl. Just so you can believe ME, I made two fake account's that I haven't used, Kiko chang, and Malcolm xxx..

I'm starting to realize it's a waste of time, and stupid.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5768 Jan 19, 2013
Basil 78 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes!! Trust me, that's Max a black guy that follows me to troll. I'm being honest cause I'm gonna stop trolling here or topix period.
You'll see he will reply to he's account and say something smart, oh and bring up him posting creampies. Crazy SH!t like that.
I've been trolling with eachother for almost two year's.
The rest of them HUMAN REVOLUTION, HATER I believe are real ppl.
Hmmm. Well, doesn't matter that much I guess. Still had points I wanted to make.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#5769 Jan 19, 2013
Basil 78 wrote:
<quoted text>
See chicaboom that's him. Just look@ the typing. Trust me I've dealt with him for two year's until I busted him. He had so many accounts I actually thought in the beginning I was dealing with real ppl. Just so you can believe ME, I made two fake account's that I haven't used, Kiko chang, and Malcolm xxx..
Mak from nyc? Is there a different mak?
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#5770 Jan 19, 2013
Basil 78 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're being sincere Carla, then maybe you should just call it quits on Topix.

Location hidden

#5771 Jan 19, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
I had a friend in college who was a "big" white girl, she had a handsome black guy but I never thought he was dating her because she's white. I think he just saw her as a beautiful woman. She was kind and had personality, plus they knew each other for a long time. They had been friends forever. Some people who like to make assumptions just can't believe there are people who dont go for just looks. If we all did that no one would ever be happy. Circumstances bring people together.
I am just going to try to raise my son AND daughter not to judge people by looks, especially my son. Thats why people are so unhappy, they freely judge by looks and get offended when people do the same to them.
Very true - our society only looks at the outside.

Look how superficial people are on this board.

Oh, I suppose everyone else here is +perfect+

Hardly.

I do appreciate all the diet tips and supportive words.
epep

Croydon, UK

#5772 Jan 19, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
you really think black men for women's personality ?

the reason why the black man went for the " big " white women is because most black women are " big " too.

to the black having a " big " white women is better than having a " big " black woman.

that is how the black man thinks.

that is not to saying i think people's physical appearance is the most important.

i am only saying black men are not likely capable of platonic relationsips.
epep

Croydon, UK

#5773 Jan 19, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>

the reason why the black man went for the " big " white women is because most black women are " big " too.

to the black man having a " big " white women is better than having a " big " black woman.

that is not to saying i think people's physical appearance is the most important.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5774 Jan 19, 2013
epep wrote:
<quoted text>
to the black having a " big " white women is better than having a " big " black woman.
If that is what you think, I suggest that you step away from the computer, go outside and see how the real world operates.

Location hidden

#5775 Jan 19, 2013
epep wrote:
<quoted text>
to the black man having a " big " white women is better than having a " big " black woman.
Sweetie, all men are the same.

Society as a WHOLE puts down overweight women.

White men are just the same.

If you were a women, you'd know how silly what you said is. How many white girls cry themselves to sleep or have bad self images?
epep

Croydon, UK

#5776 Jan 19, 2013
i think people's physical appearance are superficial.

i think it is people's personalities that are more important.

and about black men's personalities, i do not admire almost all black men's personalities.

and that i think black men are not capable of looking at a woman's personality and black men are not capable of respecting a woman's personality.
epep

Croydon, UK

#5777 Jan 19, 2013
i think people's physical appearances are superficial.

and about black men's personalities, i do not admire almost all black men's personalities.

and that i think black men are not capable of looking at a woman's personality and black men are not capable of respecting a woman's personality.
epep

Croydon, UK

#5778 Jan 19, 2013
i think people's physical appearances are superficial.

and i think black men are not capable of looking at a woman's personality and black men are not capable of respecting a woman's personality.
epep

Croydon, UK

#5779 Jan 19, 2013
helen from cali wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie, all men are the same.
Society as a WHOLE puts down overweight women.
White men are just the same.
If you were a women, you'd know how silly what you said is. How many white girls cry themselves to sleep or have bad self images?
i am a chinese male.

and i know a good looking chinese man that is married to a " portly " chinese woman.

Location hidden

#5780 Jan 19, 2013
I'm waiting for you to say you accept my bet.

I said Snooky is a LATINA.

You said no, that she is a "w-p"

So bet where your mouth is. If I am right, you never post on Topix ever again. Well?. Chicken? Mister big mouth?

Location hidden

#5781 Jan 19, 2013
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is what you think, I suggest that you step away from the computer, go outside and see how the real world operates.
You got that right.

White guys are just as superficial about how a woman looks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) 4 hr CantoneseBaller 4,549
News What Chinatown used to look like in Toronto 6 hr KELLY LEECH - KHAN 1
Duck Dynasty Man Weds Taiwanese Girl 7 hr SeanOsorioLee 3
Chinese Americans Inferior to Indian Americans 17 hr Edgarth93 2
News The real reasons the U.S. became less racist to... 20 hr SeanOsorioLee 159
East Asian Males MGTOW Sat Dr Modi 5
Do Asian girls secretly like white guys?. be ho... (Mar '15) Sat Asiagirl 1,340
More from around the web