Difference Between Asian Guys and Whi...
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#48 Feb 11, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
If you want, you can call the UCLA police department. I'll let u know what day the report was filed.
There will be a description of my face, and the other guys face. And our builds.
Of course, I will provide you this given that you give me your photo and real name. Taz or HR.
Lets do this son. Balls up.
LOL What's with you and balls. And please tell me, when was the day of this fight?

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#50 Feb 11, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
If you want, you can call the UCLA police department. I'll let u know what day the report was filed.

There will be a description of my face, and the other guys face. And our builds.
You want to give up your real-life identity after the stuff you've said here. That sounds foolish to me.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#51 Feb 11, 2013
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to give up your real-life identity after the stuff you've said here. That sounds foolish to me.
Nah. They dont release names. But they do verify incidents.^^

Anyways. HR is scared off. Chicken shit as usual.

I could care less though. I live in Korea. haha

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#52 Feb 11, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
u reminded me of a fight I had with an burly Armenian guy. Im 6 ft 185 then... he was 6'2 220 lbs. he told me to shuttup in class cus i was making jokes and all the girls were laughing. we started brawling outside. he was trying to do all the tackling and rubbing bodies.I just focused on his face. at the end of the fight his face was bloody and I had nothing visible anywhere.
Your low amount of body hair might've been a factor in this guy not being able to effectively grapple you. Many professional mixed martial artists and grapplers wax their bodies to make themselves more slippery for just this purpose. Hairless bodies are superior for hand-to-hand combat and hairy bodies are inferior for hand-to-hand combat.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#53 Feb 11, 2013
you guys get it? I work in KOREA

I grew up in CALIFORNIA

I AM "THE MAN" NOW. HA HA HA HA

damm foreigners.

Anyways, my advantage is I can go back and forth seamlessly. Why not take advantage of it.^^

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#54 Feb 11, 2013
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
Your low amount of body hair might've been a factor in this guy not being able to effectively grapple you. Many professional mixed martial artists and grapplers wax their bodies to make themselves more slippery for just this purpose. Hairless bodies are superior for hand-to-hand combat and hairy bodies are inferior for hand-to-hand combat.
LOL

dood, we had our clothes on.

I have fast hands and am accurate. knuckles hurt more, and cause more blood damage.

when the guy was lunging at my legs, I am constantly moving back and socking him in the face. constantly, constantly socking him in the face. i don't stop, even if I am on my back. He was definitely grappling trained. But knuckles cause more blood than padded gloves. thats why he will looked worse than me. I had nothing on my face.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#55 Feb 11, 2013
I have special training methods to have really fast hands. Accuracy and timing is another training method. I made them up myself.

A bobbing head, being able to hit it fast, hard, and numerous times no matter what angle is what causes the most facial damage. Knuckles cause more blood than MMA or boxing gloves any day.

So what if u tackle me for 2 seconds. I will always have a clear shot to your face until you get off, and then lets see whose face looks better that night when we go see our gfs. ha ha ha

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#56 Feb 11, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
I have special training methods to have really fast hands. Accuracy and timing is another training method. I made them up myself.

A bobbing head, being able to hit it fast, hard, and numerous times no matter what angle is what causes the most facial damage. Knuckles cause more blood than MMA or boxing gloves any day.

So what if u tackle me for 2 seconds. I will always have a clear shot to your face until you get off, and then lets see whose face looks better that night when we go see our gfs. ha ha ha
Footwork is more important than fast hands

1 Korean American

United States

#58 Feb 12, 2013
aaian american governors and mayors have pretty low unemployment rates in their cities

unemployment in europe is at 15%

Japan Korea China unemployment is at 4%

we need to incorporate more smart Asians into positions of power in order to make jobs and lower unemployment. something different is definitely needed
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#59 Feb 12, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
aaian american governors and mayors have pretty low unemployment rates in their cities
we need to incorporate more smart Asians into positions of power in order to make jobs and lower unemployment. something different is definitely needed
I doubt that. Statistics?
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#60 Feb 12, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. They dont release names. But they do verify incidents.^^
Anyways. HR is scared off. Chicken shit as usual.
I could care less though. I live in Korea. haha
Quit pzy-footing, and come out to Mason, hom-o boy.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#61 Feb 12, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
you guys get it? I work in KOREA
I grew up in CALIFORNIA
I AM "THE MAN" NOW. HA HA HA HA
damm foreigners.
Anyways, my advantage is I can go back and forth seamlessly. Why not take advantage of it.^^
No, you don't work in Korea. You use proxys at will to change your location.

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#63 Feb 12, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:

Just as you start being a bit more sensible you write stupid posts like this. Korea wouldn't even be a country if it wasn't for America and China wouldn't have anywhere near the money if has now if America didn't allow it. Calling for more Asians to run the show is completely ridiculous and has no merit.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#64 Feb 12, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as you start being a bit more sensible you write stupid posts like this. Korea wouldn't even be a country if it wasn't for America and China wouldn't have anywhere near the money if has now if America didn't allow it. Calling for more Asians to run the show is completely ridiculous and has no merit.
You're statement is too black and white. Relations have always had complicated shades of gray. In a nutshell: Both Countries used each other. Either relations to counter Russia, or for mutual benefit for both sides. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sino-American_re...

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#65 Feb 12, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Australia is a commodity based economy. You dig, pluck metal out of the ground, and you like... sell it.

Its not very complicated.

But in America, we actually make things like routers, software, airplanes, machinery, etc... things that don't come pre-packaged in the ground.

For that, we need intelligence. And for intelligence to trickle down, you need intelligence at the top. Political intelligence at the top at a large corporation doesn't do much for a company's competitiveness in the market. You need smart people at the top who are technically intelligent. In a technical economy based on differentiable goods. Gold is the same as Gold. Samsung smartphones are not the same as a Motorola phone.

I think you get the message...

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#66 Feb 12, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>Well Australia is a commodity based economy. You dig, pluck metal out of the ground, and you like... sell it.

Its not very complicated.

But in America, we actually make things like routers, software, airplanes, machinery, etc... things that don't come pre-packaged in the ground.

For that, we need intelligence. And for intelligence to trickle down, you need intelligence at the top. Political intelligence at the top at a large corporation doesn't do much for a company's competitiveness in the market. You need smart people at the top who are technically intelligent. In a technical economy based on differentiable goods. Gold is the same as Gold. Samsung smartphones are not the same as a Motorola phone.

I think you get the message...
All your post does is show a lack of knowledge about Australia..

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#67 Feb 12, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on. You export Kangaroos and metals.

•Australia's top three exports were iron ore & concentrates ($64.1 billion, up 29.8 per cent), coal ($46.8 billion, up 8.8 per cent) and gold ($16.0 billion, up 6.4 per cent)

Ahh... NO kangaroos

But clearly, your exports don't take much brains. In fact, it takes pretty much zero brains to export coal and iron.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#68 Feb 12, 2013
Anyways, Australia's manufacturing industry is crap.

All the smart people are in Asia and Silicon Valley.

Why would they want to go to Australia to support a virtually dead tech industry?

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#69 Feb 12, 2013
Do you offer hot white women? That might be the only way to start up a legitimate tech industry for Australia...

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#70 Feb 12, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Ororaiti, i a koe mau te koura

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do Asian girls secretly like white guys?. be ho... (Mar '15) 2 hr Thrashmetalfan55 1,384
Are Asian Men Effeminate? (Feb '13) 11 hr OpenMindedCracker 96
News Williams Admits 1,253 Students for... Tue Want New Canes 1
Black Racism against Asians (Jun '11) Mon DerekJ 210
News Hawaii Republican resigns from party after crit... Mon American_Infidel 8
News Heritage, culture celebrated at Tupelo's Cherry... Mon Better knowledge 1
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) Mon Bruce Lee Jr 3,035
More from around the web