Difference Between Asian Guys and Whi...

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#24 Feb 1, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
divorcesupport.about.com/od/abusiverelationsh...

koreas 12% is till lower than the US at 25%

you should really learn to stop abusing women.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#25 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
divorcesupport.about.com/od/abusiverelationsh...
And Korean women should really have the courage to phone in when they are being abused by you and other Korean men.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#26 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text> divorcesupport.about.com/od/abusiverelationsh...

Again, that's because the US stats are more accurate. How often can you see a woman being beaten up on the street in the US? There lies your answer. In Korea it is commonly seen.

Actually, fights in general are more common there. The big difference is that westerners can actually fight. Not like Korean "men" who throw a few girly punches that usually miss or are so piss weak it hardly hurts the other person then a bit of a swear and that's it. I saw fights of more quality in high school lol.

It's weird you live in the US yet you're pro Korean and anti white. It's people like you who turn us off immigration.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#27 Feb 1, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, that's because the US stats are more accurate. How often can you see a woman being beaten up on the street in the US? There lies your answer. In Korea it is commonly seen.
Actually, fights in general are more common there. The big difference is that westerners can actually fight. Not like Korean "men" who throw a few girly punches that usually miss or are so piss weak it hardly hurts the other person then a bit of a swear and that's it. I saw fights of more quality in high school lol.
It's weird you live in the US yet you're pro Korean and anti white. It's people like you who turn us off immigration.
Westerners can fight, especially on a mano-y-mano basis. I know Asian international students and they can't even play-fight correctly. It's pretty bad that they can't even do that, as they act all girly even in that scenario.

1KA is very much Pro-Korean, but he targets Whites too much.

United States

#28 Feb 2, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
tazzz

guys like u are too abusive
treat your women better

Location hidden

#29 Feb 2, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>tazzz

guys like u are too abusive
treat your women better
I was abusive in Korea.
Not long after I arrived I heard a woman being chased and my Homestay brother who is a detective didn't do anything. Then I witnessed a husband beating his wife a couple of months later. After that I bashed them. I bashed quite a few in the end. The key was to hurt them and them GTFO before the police arrived. One I even knocked out using a fish tank lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#30 Feb 3, 2013
You are a horrible human being.

Location hidden

#31 Feb 3, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
You are a horrible human being.
Beating up a so called "man" for beating up a woman makes me a horrible human being? If so, I am very proud of that..

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#33 Feb 3, 2013
Tasmaniac, whatever she told you, its your fault for believing her. You should have verified it, especially considering what you knew about her background.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#34 Feb 3, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Beating up a so called "man" for beating up a woman makes me a horrible human being? If so, I am very proud of that..
Notice you used "Them".
was abusive in Korea.
I bashed "them". I bashed quite a few in the end." The key was to hurt "them"

It sounds as if you were beating up the women as well.

Location hidden

#36 Feb 3, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
<quoted text>Notice you used "Them".
was abusive in Korea.
I bashed "them". I bashed quite a few in the end." The key was to hurt "them"

It sounds as if you were beating up the women as well.
Only a retard would come to that conclusion. I used "them" because there were several people I bashed over the years for it..

United States

#37 Feb 11, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a retard would come to that conclusion. I used "them" because there were several people I bashed over the years for it..
I beat up a total of three white guys in my life. all because I felt disrespect from them or towards my friends.

Location hidden

#38 Feb 11, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>I beat up a total of three white guys in my life. all because I felt disrespect from them or towards my friends.
They must've been skinny, pissweak ones for a yellow girly man to be able to beat them up..

United States

#39 Feb 11, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
They must've been skinny, pissweak ones for a yellow girly man to be able to beat them up..
hmmm well one was a light heavyweight boxer in college. we were teammates. other two yea... just normal guys. one I broke his jaw.^^

Location hidden

#40 Feb 11, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>hmmm well one was a light heavyweight boxer in college. we were teammates. other two yea... just normal guys. one I broke his jaw.^^
I find that hard to believe. But that's the disadvantage of only doing boxing. Now you have to do a good martial art (not a girly one like Taekwondo), preferably some Muay Thai for the knees and elbows, judo for the throws etc and BJJ for the ground work. The days of standup fights are gone. I'm up to style number 7 now. It's a job requirement..

United States

#41 Feb 11, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that hard to believe. But that's the disadvantage of only doing boxing. Now you have to do a good martial art (not a girly one like Taekwondo), preferably some Muay Thai for the knees and elbows, judo for the throws etc and BJJ for the ground work. The days of standup fights are gone. I'm up to style number 7 now. It's a job requirement..
u reminded me of a fight I had with an burly Armenian guy. Im 6 ft 185 then... he was 6'2 220 lbs. he told me to shuttup in class cus i was making jokes and all the girls were laughing.

we started brawling outside. he was trying to do all the tackling and rubbing bodies.I just focused on his face. at the end of the fight his face was bloody and I had nothing visible anywhere.

United States

#42 Feb 11, 2013
every time he would come in close Id just start pounding on his face and head. I have pretty quick hands. esp without wearing 14 oz gloves.^^

I dont count him among the three white guys cuz he was armenian. but he looked white. guess he s not ginna talk shit to Korean guys from now on.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#45 Feb 11, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
every time he would come in close Id just start pounding on his face and head. I have pretty quick hands. esp without wearing 14 oz gloves.^^
I dont count him among the three white guys cuz he was armenian. but he looked white. guess he s not ginna talk shit to Korean guys from now on.
You were never even a boxer.
Human Revolution

Middletown, OH

#46 Feb 11, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
u reminded me of a fight I had with an burly Armenian guy. Im 6 ft 185 then... he was 6'2 220 lbs. he told me to shuttup in class cus i was making jokes and all the girls were laughing.
we started brawling outside. he was trying to do all the tackling and rubbing bodies.I just focused on his face. at the end of the fight his face was bloody and I had nothing visible anywhere.
You were focused on his faced alright. You were enamoured with his looks.

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#47 Feb 11, 2013
If you want, you can call the UCLA police department. I'll let u know what day the report was filed.

There will be a description of my face, and the other guys face. And our builds.

Of course, I will provide you this given that you give me your photo and real name. Taz or HR.

Lets do this son. Balls up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) 3 hr shivapeddi6 2,547
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. 3 hr dfdfdf 72
White women pay Asian men for sex !!! 11 hr SoutheastAsian 43
News A real history lesson 12 hr Bubba 25
News The case for Joe Biden to run in 2016 14 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News Despite raids, Macau pawn shops still help flou... 14 hr Go Blue Forever 1
News 'Daughters of the Samurai': between Japan and A... 14 hr VeganTiger 23
More from around the web