Difference Between Asian Guys and Whi...

Difference Between Asian Guys and White Guys

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#1 Jan 29, 2013
So, look how angry white females get at white guys.

Then compare how angry asian females get at asian guys.

White females are a LOT more angrier.

I think we are starting to see why

White females really do deserve better...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2013
I think it's more of a society problem. America has a lot of single mothers. We could break this down by race if we wanted to. Overall, America allows deadbeat dads to be unpunished. How do European women feel? I know Russia has a shortage of men, that sounds hot.

http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/acrossst...

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
I think it's more of a society problem. America has a lot of single mothers. We could break this down by race if we wanted to. Overall, America allows deadbeat dads to be unpunished. How do European women feel? I know Russia has a shortage of men, that sounds hot.
http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/acrossst...
theres a lot of ideas there
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#4 Jan 30, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
So, look how angry white females get at white guys.
Then compare how angry asian females get at asian guys.
White females are a LOT more angrier.
I think we are starting to see why
White females really do deserve better...
Because an Asian guy will beat an Asian woman if she shows any signs of anger.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
I think it's more of a society problem. America has a lot of single mothers. We could break this down by race if we wanted to. Overall, America allows deadbeat dads to be unpunished. How do European women feel? I know Russia has a shortage of men, that sounds hot.
http://datacenter.kidscount.org/data/acrossst...
The idea of men makes you hot?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Because an Asian guy will beat an Asian woman if she shows any signs of anger.
What did the Human Retard Say? Looks like White People's shit stinks.

Between 1998 and 2002, 62% of violence victims reported that the offender was white. Among family
violence offenders, 78.5% were white,
an additional 14.9% were black, and
6.6% were some other race. Among
nonfamily violence offenders, 59.9%
were white, 25.8% were black, and
14.3% were some other race.

http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/fvs0...

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> The idea of men makes you hot?
You seem like the wifebeating, trailer trash racist type.

Just look at your rants about "little dick Asian man" etc...

yep. Thats you alright.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#8 Jan 30, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem like the wifebeating, trailer trash racist type.
Just look at your rants about "little dick Asian man" etc...
yep. Thats you alright.
Why don't you take your equally racist boyfriend, Smiley, back to your parent's living room to talk personally.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did the Human Retard Say? Looks like White People's shit stinks.
Between 1998 and 2002, 62% of violence victims reported that the offender was white. Among family
violence offenders, 78.5% were white,
an additional 14.9% were black, and
6.6% were some other race. Among
nonfamily violence offenders, 59.9%
were white, 25.8% were black, and
14.3% were some other race.
http://bjs.ojp.usdoj.gov/content/pub/pdf/fvs0...
Way to take statistics from a predominately white country where domestic abuse is actually accounted for, unlike in East Asia. Dumbass.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#10 Jan 30, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Way to take statistics from a predominately white country where domestic abuse is actually accounted for, unlike in East Asia. Dumbass.
Your sisters in laws support those asian guys in boston.

maybe u should beat them up for that. its in ur blood.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#11 Jan 30, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sisters in laws support those asian guys in boston.
maybe u should beat them up for that. its in ur blood.
My sister=-in-law would never condone this bull shit.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jan 31, 2013

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#14 Jan 31, 2013
WOW wrote:
and;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r7azyWQcV3wXX
good

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Jan 31, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>Your sisters in laws support those asian guys in boston.

maybe u should beat them up for that. its in ur blood.
Hey mate. A korean has nothing to say when it comes to domestic violence. You can regularly see Korean women being hit on the street by their boyfriend/husband. And other Koreans turn a blind eye to it. And I've already mentioned the proverb: women and meat should be beaten every two days..
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#17 Jan 31, 2013
WOW wrote:
and;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r7azyWQcV3wXX
It's a TV show.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#18 Jan 31, 2013
WOW wrote:
and;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r7azyWQcV3wXX
It's a TV show, dude.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#19 Jan 31, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey mate. A korean has nothing to say when it comes to domestic violence. You can regularly see Korean women being hit on the street by their boyfriend/husband. And other Koreans turn a blind eye to it. And I've already mentioned the proverb: women and meat should be beaten every two days..
No one says that anymore. And all you have to do is watch an episode of Cops to see that today in western society.

White guys say " Rape is justified" Rape is Legitimate.

WTF! The rate of domestic violence is 42% in Australia.

http://www.adfvc.unsw.edu.au/PDF%20files/Stat...

This is much higher than Korea. Its about 7 times the rate sorry to say.

Bottom line is, Korea has a female president.

Its time to lift the lives of white women, just like Genghis Khan did. At the time Europe was poor, but Genghis Khan helped improve the lives of many Eastern Europeans descended from him and his men.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#21 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
No one says that anymore. And all you have to do is watch an episode of Cops to see that today in western society.
White guys say " Rape is justified" Rape is Legitimate.
WTF! The rate of domestic violence is 42% in Australia.
http://www.adfvc.unsw.edu.au/PDF%20files/Stat...
This is much higher than Korea. Its about 7 times the rate sorry to say.
Bottom line is, Korea has a female president.
Its time to lift the lives of white women, just like Genghis Khan did. At the time Europe was poor, but Genghis Khan helped improve the lives of many Eastern Europeans descended from him and his men.
That's because domestic violence isn't often reported in Korea, where women barely have any rights. And you call raping and killing anything that moves, and burning everything else that is worthless in value, helping Europe?

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#22 Feb 1, 2013
No facts I see.

We all know why so many people hate Hillary.

That is all.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#23 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
No facts I see.
We all know why so many people hate Hillary.
That is all.
http://my.news.yahoo.com/domes tic-violence-taken-seriously-k orea-041003063.html

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) Sat Mite Be 58
Why so much racism on this forum? Sat unssaylableQut0es 24
White guy luvs Asian women Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 6
News Why are Democrat Protest Movements Such Cesspit... Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 1
News Former Glendora car dealer faces 79 years for b... Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 1
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) Aug 26 Go Blue Forever 30
Do you think a Hispanic man has a chance with a... (Jan '10) Aug 25 SeanOsorioLee 222
More from around the web