Asian Americans Who Learn Asian Histo...

Asian Americans Who Learn Asian History through Whites...

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Seoul, Korea

#1 Apr 23, 2013
LOL!!!!!!!

Chinese kills female babies!

No dood, There's no social security in China. mothers and fathers preferred sons under the 1 child policy since sons are obligated to support their retirement. Daughters were not expected to support their parents. However, nowadays that is changing and more and more women are supporting their parents into retirement. so the son preference is quickly going away.

Asian men and white women don't belong together!

uh... the entire countries of Hungary, Turkey, and pretty much any slavic country was founded by the union of a bunch of single asian guys, and a bunch of single white girls. Basically Huns, Avars, Magyurs, Mongols, Turks, you can look it up in European history. Originally they were nomadic Asian guys who became European via marriage with whtie girls.

Anyways...... so sad to see Asian Americans learn jilted Asian history from white people.

Isn't that just hella weird????????
Aussie Bob

Woodville, Australia

#2 May 8, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
LOL!!!!!!!

Chinese kills female babies!

No dood, There's no social security in China. mothers and fathers preferred sons under the 1 child policy since sons are obligated to support their retirement. Daughters were not expected to support their parents. However, nowadays that is changing and more and more women are supporting their parents into retirement. so the son preference is quickly going away.

Asian men and white women don't belong together!

uh... the entire countries of Hungary, Turkey, and pretty much any slavic country was founded by the union of a bunch of single asian guys, and a bunch of single white girls. Basically Huns, Avars, Magyurs, Mongols, Turks, you can look it up in European history. Originally they were nomadic Asian guys who became European via marriage with whtie girls.

Anyways...... so sad to see Asian Americans learn jilted Asian history from white people.

Isn't that just hella weird????????
I heard they eat dogs...

Hella weird. Weirdamondo.
See, I know all the ins and outs about Chinese culture. They eat dogs and kill female babies. What more is there to know. There are rumors that they killed Jesus as well but that is just speculation for the time being.
Jeff

La Mesa, CA

#3 May 8, 2013
Go on youtube and look at all the disgusting bugs, dogs, cats, rats, spiders or anything found in a jungle, Asians will eat.

Savages

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#4 May 8, 2013
Jeff wrote:
Go on youtube and look at all the disgusting bugs, dogs, cats, rats, spiders or anything found in a jungle, Asians will eat.
Savages
Well, French people do eat snails.

Whats more disgusting to me than eating a dog, is having sex with a dog.

Bestiality is pretty sick aspect of white culture.

All animals should be given a choice. Rape or death?

Me personally, I'd rather die than be raped by a man.

White guys, like the one who died from animal sex with a horse in Washington state, may have preferred both.

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 May 9, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>Well, French people do eat snails.

Whats more disgusting to me than eating a dog, is having sex with a dog.

Bestiality is pretty sick aspect of white culture.

All animals should be given a choice. Rape or death?

Me personally, I'd rather die than be raped by a man.

White guys, like the one who died from animal sex with a horse in Washington state, may have preferred both.
And Koreans eat silk worms. Your point?

You keep mentioning bestiality. I think you're jealous of that sick minority. If you list after animals, just go for it. I'm sure you could get away with it in Korea lol

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#6 May 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
And Koreans eat silk worms. Your point?
You keep mentioning bestiality. I think you're jealous of that sick minority. If you list after animals, just go for it. I'm sure you could get away with it in Korea lol
Whites are obsessed with telling themselves lies

Jealous? Lol

Let me tell u a story

One day this white guy brian i knew in elementary rode a rainbow color bike to school. His mom bought it for him. Probably at a discount. All the kids made fun of his rainbow bike. Calling him gay

His mom told him everyone was jealous of his bike. So he rode it proudly every day. Lolololololollo

Why do white people live wih so many lies? Tell me ur secret white man.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#7 May 9, 2013
http://wellonabigbikeya.blogspot.kr/2011/05/r...

Heres what the bike looked like

Lol

Omgggg hahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahha a

He really believed others were jealous

I dunno whats funnier

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#8 May 9, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>Whites are obsessed with telling themselves lies

Jealous? Lol

Let me tell u a story

One day this white guy brian i knew in elementary rode a rainbow color bike to school. His mom bought it for him. Probably at a discount. All the kids made fun of his rainbow bike. Calling him gay

His mom told him everyone was jealous of his bike. So he rode it proudly every day. Lolololololollo

Why do white people live wih so many lies? Tell me ur secret white man.
Your stupidity knows no bounds. Just as I thought you couldn't get any more stupid, you prove me wrong.

And you have this weird skill of turning any story into a racist one.

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#9 May 9, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
http://wellonabigbikeya.blogsp ot.kr/2011/05/rainbowunicorn-b ikes-and-kool-aid.html

Heres what the bike looked like

Lol

Omgggg hahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahha a

He really believed others were jealous

I dunno whats funnier
I'm glad for you that you still look back and laugh about how you bullied some poor kid. I look back with remorse but hey, horses for courses..

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#10 May 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad for you that you still look back and laugh about how you bullied some poor kid. I look back with remorse but hey, horses for courses..
he was actually a friend of mine. didn't bully him. but I was incredulous that he actually believed his mom.

I personally never made fun of his bike. although it was embarassing to be seen with him and his bike, i'm not the type to not hang out with a friend just becuase he had a gay rainbow bike. LOL!

but it was quite a revelation into what I later discovered to be the "mountain of lies whites tells themselves" (i.e. Attila the hun was white)

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#11 May 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Your stupidity knows no bounds. Just as I thought you couldn't get any more stupid, you prove me wrong.
And you have this weird skill of turning any story into a racist one.
Tas, the absolute dumbest thing in the world, or in this thread at least, is to think that criticizing whites for bestiality, means that I am jealous of their love affair with animal anuses and animal vaginas. LOL!!!!!!!!

dood, if you believe that your comment isn't the dumbest thing on this thread, then I can't take your words seriously from now on.

Your intellect is lacking, so you resort to lies for insults.

That in itself, is sad to me. I pity you.

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#12 May 9, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>he was actually a friend of mine. didn't bully him. but I was incredulous that he actually believed his mom.

I personally never made fun of his bike. although it was embarassing to be seen with him and his bike, i'm not the type to not hang out with a friend just becuase he had a gay rainbow bike. LOL!

but it was quite a revelation into what I later discovered to be the "mountain of lies whites tells themselves" (i.e. Attila the hun was white)
And Koreans are so much better.
The whole country believes stupid lies. Fan death is a perfect example of that:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fan_death

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#13 May 9, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>Tas, the absolute dumbest thing in the world, or in this thread at least, is to think that criticizing whites for bestiality, means that I am jealous of their love affair with animal anuses and animal vaginas. LOL!!!!!!!!

dood, if you believe that your comment isn't the dumbest thing on this thread, then I can't take your words seriously from now on.

Your intellect is lacking, so you resort to lies for insults.

That in itself, is sad to me. I pity you.
Lol you might be. You certainly mention it enough so from a psychological standpoint, the idea has some merit. Just saying...

FYI I haven't taken much that you post seriously for a while.
Also, a Korean Australian might be visiting here some time in the not too distant future. You'll learn about integration and how not to carry on the stupid parts of your culture and to mix the best parts. Unlike you...

1 Korean American

United States

#15 May 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you might be. You certainly mention it enough so from a psychological standpoint, the idea has some merit. Just saying...
Also, a Korean Australian might be visiting here some time in the not too distant future. You'll learn about integration and how not to carry on the stupid parts of your culture and to mix the best parts. Unlike you...
im a californian at heart. I met korean Australians. They have this weird australian accent... kind of like British but a little warmer

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#16 May 9, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>im a californian at heart. I met korean Australians. They have this weird australian accent... kind of like British but a little warmer
Well how about that. They live in Australia and have an Aussie accent. Who would've thought...

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#17 May 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how about that. They live in Australia and have an Aussie accent. Who would've thought...
yeah, I guess thats where they got that weird accent... strange how that works. maybe crocodile dundee is like some head teacher of english in australia...

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#18 May 9, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>yeah, I guess thats where they got that weird accent... strange how that works. maybe crocodile dundee is like some head teacher of english in australia...
There's nothing weird about it dickhead. They live in Australia. They have an Australian accent.
As you already mentioned, it's similar to the British accent. Unlike the American accent which is from the rhotic family. That makes it further from original English. That makes yours the weird accent and ours the normal one.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#19 May 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey guys, I have arrived. Never been in the Asian-American forum before, some interesting discussions going on lol. Cheers for the heads up Tasmaniac

Tasmaniac

Location hidden

#20 May 9, 2013
Coreano1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey guys, I have arrived. Never been in the Asian-American forum before, some interesting discussions going on lol. Cheers for the heads up Tasmaniac
No worries mate

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#21 May 9, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
There's nothing weird about it dickhead. They live in Australia. They have an Australian accent.
As you already mentioned, it's similar to the British accent. Unlike the American accent which is from the rhotic family. That makes it further from original English. That makes yours the weird accent and ours the normal one.
you try so hard to justify your accent...

like a bunny trying to move a tree... how funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) 7 hr Ainu 4,080
News Lopez, veteran immigration lawyer, dies in car ... 11 hr mmunoz59 2
News Miss America dream over for Asian-American dubb... 12 hr Observer 4
News Minority voters and candidates in a racially di... 13 hr lesserof 2evils 17
News Stop fetishizing and stereotyping Asian women 20 hr Asia 2
News Chinese Women's Film festival calls for gender ... Sep 22 Dr Modi 3
News Young voters from newer immigrant families lean... Sep 20 turn on its head 6
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) Sep 19 Bruce Lee Jr 2,929
More from around the web