group polarisation in this discussion...

group polarisation in this discussion forum

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
jest3rlux

Adelaide, Australia

#1 Jan 14, 2013
are we becoming more extreme in our views due to the effects of group polarisation? particularly in this forum?
Hi Jest3rlux

Stamford, CT

#2 Jan 14, 2013
We used to have really good topic discussions together with Aussipino. What's up?
No polarization just true colors.
1. Human Rev. is slowing understanding himself, that he hates Asian men.
2. abc is angry
3. Slade is a South Asian supremist, possibly Black.
4. Chicaboom is a naive dreamer who hates racism, I don't believe she has experienced much racism. CB, is this true?
5. Epep- Is a non-Asian male with a supremist agenda as well.
6. AZN hates Indians, I don't know how Toronto is.
7. Mak, Hater are the peaceful bunch.
8. Littlewhitegirl is obviously a White man from Virginia who is obsessed with Asian penis. For some odd reason this forum attracts a lot of White Males who like Asian penis.
9. And you should know Pacoima CA, Grouch, and Basil.
10. Me, I ignore conversations until someone is human enough to speak with. Or I play around with the subhumans.

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Hi Jest3rlux wrote:
We used to have really good topic discussions together with Aussipino. What's up?
No polarization just true colors.
1. Human Rev. is slowing understanding himself, that he hates Asian men.
2. abc is angry
3. Slade is a South Asian supremist, possibly Black.
4. Chicaboom is a naive dreamer who hates racism, I don't believe she has experienced much racism. CB, is this true?
5. Epep- Is a non-Asian male with a supremist agenda as well.
6. AZN hates Indians, I don't know how Toronto is.
7. Mak, Hater are the peaceful bunch.
8. Littlewhitegirl is obviously a White man from Virginia who is obsessed with Asian penis. For some odd reason this forum attracts a lot of White Males who like Asian penis.
9. And you should know Pacoima CA, Grouch, and Basil.
10. Me, I ignore conversations until someone is human enough to speak with. Or I play around with the subhumans.
I disagree with point 8.

They are not White or racist, they're trolls trying to cause a reaction and disturb harmony, not working, Northeast Asians(ones they're referring to) are too smart for that.

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#4 Jan 14, 2013
Hi Jest3rlux wrote:
We used to have really good topic discussions together with Aussipino. What's up?
No polarization just true colors.
1. Human Rev. is slowing understanding himself, that he hates Asian men.
2. abc is angry
3. Slade is a South Asian supremist, possibly Black.
4. Chicaboom is a naive dreamer who hates racism, I don't believe she has experienced much racism. CB, is this true?
5. Epep- Is a non-Asian male with a supremist agenda as well.
6. AZN hates Indians, I don't know how Toronto is.
7. Mak, Hater are the peaceful bunch.
8. Littlewhitegirl is obviously a White man from Virginia who is obsessed with Asian penis. For some odd reason this forum attracts a lot of White Males who like Asian penis.
9. And you should know Pacoima CA, Grouch, and Basil.
10. Me, I ignore conversations until someone is human enough to speak with. Or I play around with the subhumans.
I will add number 11,

You, beginning with "Hi" in all your user names, is the blunt one with much to say and not afraid to say it with much thought and reason.
YOLO

Stamford, CT

#5 Jan 14, 2013
Gracias Senor. Extrano nos Amigo. El no esta in Nueva York. Como es tu novia?

http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USA...

Since: Jan 08

New York, NY

#6 Jan 14, 2013
YOLO wrote:
Gracias Senor. Extrano nos Amigo. El no esta in Nueva York. Como es tu novia?
http://www.gannett-cdn.com/media/USATODAY/USA...
El tiene muchos aficiondados, muchos paises, incluso Sudamerica.

Espero que el tenga una novis de Espanol in el futuro. No creo que el le gusten gringas, por que el ya tenia muchas oportunidades.
YOLO

Stamford, CT

#7 Jan 14, 2013
Quiene sabe? Buenos Noche. Necessito dormir.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#8 Jan 15, 2013
Please stay safe my American friends. Martial law is on it's way. Do not riot, that is what the New World Order wants you to do. It is a trap. You have been warned.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#9 Jan 17, 2013
jest3rlux wrote:
are we becoming more extreme in our views due to the effects of group polarisation? particularly in this forum?
Says the anti-Semetic hypocrite who dislikes miscegenation. B!tch.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#10 Jan 17, 2013
mak from NYC wrote:
<quoted text>
I will add number 11,
You, beginning with "Hi" in all your user names, is the blunt one with much to say and not afraid to say it with much thought and reason.
12. The hypocritical, racist, elitist, self-righteous guy from New York, who doesn't use a consistent user name.

And why no mention of TheJazuma, Grumpy Guy, sam, among other posters. And why no mention of AussiPino's insecurities, or mak living in optimistic "La, La Land". So, since you and AZN hate brown men, does that mean you lust after brown dick? Btw This is addressed to New Rochelle, not mak from NYC
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#11 Jan 17, 2013
Hi Jest3rlux wrote:
We used to have really good topic discussions together with Aussipino. What's up?
No polarization just true colors.
1. Human Rev. is slowing understanding himself, that he hates Asian men.
2. abc is angry
3. Slade is a South Asian supremist, possibly Black.
4. Chicaboom is a naive dreamer who hates racism, I don't believe she has experienced much racism. CB, is this true?
5. Epep- Is a non-Asian male with a supremist agenda as well.
6. AZN hates Indians, I don't know how Toronto is.
7. Mak, Hater are the peaceful bunch.
8. Littlewhitegirl is obviously a White man from Virginia who is obsessed with Asian penis. For some odd reason this forum attracts a lot of White Males who like Asian penis.
9. And you should know Pacoima CA, Grouch, and Basil.
10. Me, I ignore conversations until someone is human enough to speak with. Or I play around with the subhumans.
Answer the questions instead of overlooking them like a p$$i, like you usually do.
chicaboom

Chesapeake, OH

#12 Jan 18, 2013
Hi Jest3rlux wrote:
We used to have really good topic discussions together with Aussipino. What's up?
No polarization just true colors.
1. Human Rev. is slowing understanding himself, that he hates Asian men.
2. abc is angry
3. Slade is a South Asian supremist, possibly Black.
4. Chicaboom is a naive dreamer who hates racism, I don't believe she has experienced much racism. CB, is this true?
5. Epep- Is a non-Asian male with a supremist agenda as well.
6. AZN hates Indians, I don't know how Toronto is.
7. Mak, Hater are the peaceful bunch.
8. Littlewhitegirl is obviously a White man from Virginia who is obsessed with Asian penis. For some odd reason this forum attracts a lot of White Males who like Asian penis.
9. And you should know Pacoima CA, Grouch, and Basil.
10. Me, I ignore conversations until someone is human enough to speak with. Or I play around with the subhumans.
I have experienced lots of racism. I just choose to not dwell on it. I have had to work in a lot of small cities in america which were so different from metropolitan area tolerance when it comes to diversity, mostly, just mostly the racism against asians seem mostly annoying, the scarier racism is against blacks, so it seems, but there are random incidents pertaining to asians that cause a lot of fear.
If I come off naive it's because I've seen a lot of horrible human behavior both extreme, annoying and subtle that I've had to become really forgiving in order to live my life. The alternative was to end up like others I know beautiful people who became bitter, distrustful, medicated, disturbed and blames the world, their parents for all that is wrong in their life.
It takes a lot of effort for me to continue dreaming of a better world so please don't knock it.
Hi Chicaboom

Stamford, CT

#13 Jan 18, 2013
"I have experienced lots of racism. I just choose to not dwell on it...that I've had to become really forgiving in order to live my life... The alternative was to end up like others I know beautiful people who became bitter....It takes a lot of effort for me to continue dreaming of a better world so please don't knock it."

I respect your perspective. I'm really sorry to hear what happened about your sister. I understand you much more after viewing a few of your postings.
To HR aka Forest Gump

Stamford, CT

#14 Jan 18, 2013
Human Revolution: Are you not the typical racist Aussie woman who hates miscegenation?
Mak :Your continue bashing of Whites are making Asians very uncomfortable.
Most Asian Americans have White friends and many have White relatives.
Your bogus assertions are getting ridiculous

Don't hate me because I'm revealing to you your own stupidity.

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#15 Jan 18, 2013
chicaboom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have experienced lots of racism. I just choose to not dwell on it. I have had to work in a lot of small cities in america which were so different from metropolitan area tolerance when it comes to diversity, mostly, just mostly the racism against asians seem mostly annoying, the scarier racism is against blacks, so it seems, but there are random incidents pertaining to asians that cause a lot of fear.
If I come off naive it's because I've seen a lot of horrible human behavior both extreme, annoying and subtle that I've had to become really forgiving in order to live my life. The alternative was to end up like others I know beautiful people who became bitter, distrustful, medicated, disturbed and blames the world, their parents for all that is wrong in their life.
It takes a lot of effort for me to continue dreaming of a better world so please don't knock it.
Many have had similar experiences. I know a few Asian-Australians who were born-and-raised in the rural towns here in Australia. Towns with populations between 10,000 to 25,000, things were tough on these guys, especially during the 1980s - early 1990s. Aussies in the cities are different to those in the rural areas, as those in the cities are obviously more exposed to different ethicities, subcultures and sexual orientations.

Asian-Australians have achievement quite alot over the past couple of decades. In metropolitan areas, Asians are very-well represented in the small and medium businesses. Asian cuisine continues to influence the Australian diet, and our education system includes the teaching of 4 major Asian languages such as Bahasa Indonesian, Mandarin, Hindi and Japanese.
chicaboom

Vienna, VA

#16 Jan 18, 2013
Hi Chicaboom wrote:
"I have experienced lots of racism. I just choose to not dwell on it...that I've had to become really forgiving in order to live my life... The alternative was to end up like others I know beautiful people who became bitter....It takes a lot of effort for me to continue dreaming of a better world so please don't knock it."
I respect your perspective. I'm really sorry to hear what happened about your sister. I understand you much more after viewing a few of your postings.
A lot of other really messed up things happened directly to my sister. I cannot use the typical "you will survive" mentality with her, even tho I experienced bad things too, if we had a contest of whose life was worse, she would win. So I do understand how when someone says, "look on the bright side" it can be really offensive. I dont know how to help people who lived thru the worse except to give examples of how people DO overcome them. I guess at some point you have to walk away.
People have to save themselves sometimes.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#17 Jan 18, 2013
To HR aka Forest Gump wrote:
Human Revolution: Are you not the typical racist Aussie woman who hates miscegenation?
Mak :Your continue bashing of Whites are making Asians very uncomfortable.
Most Asian Americans have White friends and many have White relatives.
Your bogus assertions are getting ridiculous
Don't hate me because I'm revealing to you your own stupidity.
Says the guy who takes mak seriously and believes abc and epep are 2 different people. Don't get frustrated with me because you're starting to come off as a hypocrite and a retard.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#18 Jan 18, 2013
The NY. Just another pretentious, pseudo-intellectual, loser making himself out to be some big shot on the Internet. I lose more respect for you the longer I stay here.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#19 Jan 18, 2013
*The NY guy
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#20 Jan 18, 2013
I remember a post you made about there being more positive AA message boards and forums out there, NY Guy. I wouldn't mind seeing some links to those. But my guess is they are filled with nothing but insecure, self-centered, Asian guys. Prove me wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News US intel officials warned Jared Kushner that th... 5 hr More Fake News 1
Best way to meet south Asian women 5 hr slumdog 4
Do you think a Hispanic man has a chance with a... (Jan '10) Sun Asian 253
Asian self hate, white worship and inferiority ... (Feb '15) Jan 11 ruben93 119
News O.C.a s top 10 immigrant populations Jan 10 hidecki 2
East Asia is World's Cumdump Jan 10 Dr Modi 1
why do white men have micropenis Jan 10 FTWjoeblow 1
More from around the web