Do Interracial Relationships and Self...

Do Interracial Relationships and Self-Hate Go Hand in Hand?

There are 271 comments on the BlogHer story from Sep 20, 2012, titled Do Interracial Relationships and Self-Hate Go Hand in Hand?. In it, BlogHer reports that:

Recently, freelance writer Jenny An caused an online firestorm with her confessional essay I'm an Asian Woman and I Refuse to Ever Date an Asian Man for xoJane.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BlogHer.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#311 Nov 14, 2012
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoever writes "almost most" together is clearly unintelligent and semi-literate.
Sorry, but I only reply to intelligent posters, not trolls with single digit IQ's.
I was angry and "in a hurry" when I typed that post. A simple mistake, we all make them. Stop beating around the bush, and admit I'm right about you.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#312 Nov 20, 2012
I don't care about color. I like black women because they have better bodies. Period.

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#313 Nov 20, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
I don't care about color. I like black women because they have better bodies. Period.
As long as they don't have the "ghetto" mentality and upbringing, then that's fine. Interracial relationships are fine as long as they don't cause balkanization to society. Positive assimilation into the mainstream population is a must to keep social cohesion in place.

Location hidden

#314 Nov 20, 2012
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they don't have the "ghetto" mentality and upbringing, then that's fine. Interracial relationships are fine as long as they don't cause balkanization to society. Positive assimilation into the mainstream population is a must to keep social cohesion in place.
I don't care if they want to act ghetto for an evening if they're naked while they do it.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#315 Nov 20, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
And what's your idea of a "better body"?

Location hidden

#316 Nov 20, 2012
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> And what's your idea of a "better body"?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tum blr_md90mxqyy81qdsuhvo1_500.jp g
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#317 Nov 20, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
You'll have to re-post that if you want me to see.
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#318 Nov 25, 2012
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>I disagree with this point. Black women can be just as raw as any other race of women. Don't be fooled....there are some who only would like you to think otherwise. As a female friend once said to me: women are all the same once you turn them upside down.
Have you got a problem with black women now? How typically pathetic of an IRBM like you. No respect.

Location hidden

#319 Nov 25, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you got a problem with black women now? How typically pathetic of an IRBM like you. No respect.
Their lack of respect for their women is a bonus for white men who appreciate them.

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#320 Nov 25, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What a disingenuous fck you are. You cherry pick a quote from a discussion of September 25th and post it here in an attempt to make me appear to be some sort of misogynist. Shame on you.

Folks, to see the quote in context, I suggest you visit post #30 of this thread and follow along. The quote was part of a disagreement I was having with a poster who was claiming that inappropriate sexual behavior is the sole province of white women. Feel free to read the discussion on that page and decide for yourself.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#321 Nov 25, 2012
I can vouch for Derek. I was apart of that conversation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you think a Hispanic man has a chance with a... (Jan '10) 4 min oinkoink 221
Favorite Chinese Actor 8 hr Mulan 1
News What is the secret to Asian academic success? (Oct '15) 11 hr unSsaylablequ0tes 27
Silicon Valley Tue slumdog vaccine 9
White guy luvs Asian women Aug 22 SeanOsorioLee 5
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) Aug 18 SoutheastAsian 3,964
Why does asian people dislike white people? (Feb '12) Aug 18 Go Blue Forever 468
More from around the web