Asian women getting treated like garb...

Asian women getting treated like garbage

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Princeville, HI

#1 Jun 28, 2013
I'm a normal Asian girl and it feels like Asian women get the most crap when dating interracially or when it comes to looks... Am I the only one who feels this way?

1) I can't wear makeup or keep a pale complexion without being called a 'white wannabe'. By that theory, does that mean every white woman with a burning tan make them an 'African American wannabe'?

2) A lot of people think that all Asians get eyelid surgery in order to become white...
Um... do you see all Asians walking around with blue contacts, blonde curly hair, fake 36DDs, and butt implants? I don't think so. Most Asians get eyelid surgery so that their eyes can look more bigger, therefore easier to use more makeup styles. Not to look like the typical blonde American.

3) If an Asian girl dates a white guy, she's considered a traitor to her own race and a white man worshipper.
If an African American girl dates a white guy, she's considered brave and strong.
Hmmm...

Overall, I think people generalize Asian women way too much, more than any other race probably.

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2013
That's the life of a minority

the more you spread your legs it will disappear for 5 minutes

then spread them again bc... u gotta fuck a black mexican guy to not appear racist etc...

then spread them again for the white guy to feel accepted

anyways. so brainwashed its sad
Anonymous

Princeville, HI

#3 Jun 28, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
That's the life of a minority
the more you spread your legs it will disappear for 5 minutes
then spread them again bc... u gotta fuck a black mexican guy to not appear racist etc...
then spread them again for the white guy to feel accepted
anyways. so brainwashed its sad
So I guess I should just f*ck black guys and tan myself until I can feel my skin wrinkling like a raisin? Sounds like a great plan.

1 Korean American

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2013
cuddlemonster wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess I should just f*ck black guys and tan myself until I can feel my skin wrinkling like a raisin? Sounds like a great plan.
well the life of an american minority means doing things to please other races 100% of the time

oh... u like korean music? better hide it on facebook and say u hate it cause that white guy is watching

oh... u have a normal family life but now you have to pretend like you have family problems to fit in with white ppl? sure

etc... etc...

It never ends until u move to California.^^

But even then it's not completely gone
GOLDEN DAWN

Louisville, KY

#5 Jun 28, 2013
who cares? lol they can go back to china

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#6 Jun 28, 2013
GOLDEN DAWN wrote:
Just stay in kentucky dood, why are u even here?

Got dumped by white wife ? Got small penis?

Most whi guys chasing asian girls have smaller than average penises.

Kind of sad. But thousands more people learn this every day. Thanks to your presence.^^

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#7 Jun 28, 2013
cuddlemonster wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh crap!

Ur in hawaii. Lucky

Its poison on the mainland. Protect urself sweetie...
GOLDEN DAWN

Louisville, KY

#8 Jun 28, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Just stay in kentucky dood, why are u even here?
Got dumped by white wife ? Got small penis?
Most whi guys chasing asian girls have smaller than average penises.
Kind of sad. But thousands more people learn this every day. Thanks to your presence.^^
Why are you even here? lol go back to korea wang

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#10 Jun 28, 2013
In 2009, an Idaho man pleaded guilty to $1.5 million in disability fraud, the largest such case in the history of the Veterans Affairs Department.[7]
In October 2011, a woman and three accomplices were arrested for, among other serious criminal allegations, collecting SSI benefits from four, and possibly more, mentally disabled adults, as their representative payee, and not using the money towards their well being. The Philadelphia basement kidnapping event is under investigation by the FBI and Philadelphia law enforcement.

>>>>>

This white guy alone frauded enough money to feed 50 thousand hungry children on SNAP benefits
Anonymous

Princeville, HI

#11 Jun 28, 2013
GOLDEN DAWN wrote:
who cares about you? lol go back to picking your butt
Anonymous

Princeville, HI

#12 Jun 28, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh crap!
Ur in hawaii. Lucky
Its poison on the mainland. Protect urself sweetie...
Omg there's Asians EVERYWHERE. I'd hit on the cute Asian guys but they're never really interested.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#13 Jun 28, 2013
cuddlemonster wrote:
I'm a normal Asian girl and it feels like Asian women get the most crap when dating interracially or when it comes to looks... Am I the only one who feels this way?
1) I can't wear makeup or keep a pale complexion without being called a 'white wannabe'. By that theory, does that mean every white woman with a burning tan make them an 'African American wannabe'?
2) A lot of people think that all Asians get eyelid surgery in order to become white...
Um... do you see all Asians walking around with blue contacts, blonde curly hair, fake 36DDs, and butt implants? I don't think so. Most Asians get eyelid surgery so that their eyes can look more bigger, therefore easier to use more makeup styles. Not to look like the typical blonde American.
3) If an Asian girl dates a white guy, she's considered a traitor to her own race and a white man worshipper.
If an African American girl dates a white guy, she's considered brave and strong.
Hmmm...
Overall, I think people generalize Asian women way too much, more than any other race probably.
You like me we Asian gul love white man only! They make kiko women and money fur honey. We white peope too like white gul.

Black brown red yellow go way only white man fur Asian guls!

Kekekekekekkeke

We giggle all time

1 Korean American

United States

#14 Jun 28, 2013
cuddlemonster wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg there's Asians EVERYWHERE. I'd hit on the cute Asian guys but they're never really interested.
haha hawaii rules.

u grew up there?

I'm sure once you start blending in things will happen keke

Location hidden

#15 Jun 28, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
haha hawaii rules.
u grew up there?
Asia #1 we mix with white peopo be white.

Kekekekeke
Anonymous

Princeville, HI

#16 Jun 28, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
haha hawaii rules.
u grew up there?
Yeah, I was born in San Fran & lived there until I was 5, but then my dad finished school & decided to come back to Hawaii for work. I kind of miss the mainland though.:(
Anonymous

Princeville, HI

#17 Jun 28, 2013
KIKO CHANG wrote:
<quoted text>
You like me we Asian gul love white man only! They make kiko women and money fur honey. We white peope too like white gul.
Black brown red yellow go way only white man fur Asian guls!
Kekekekekekkeke
We giggle all time
Actually I don't mind dating Asian men or black men. I did prefer white men at a point but decided that guys are guys, no matter what race. You just have to be really cute & nice.

Location hidden

#18 Jun 28, 2013
cuddlemonster wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I was born in San Fran & lived there until I was 5, but then my dad finished school & decided to come back to Hawaii for work. I kind of miss the mainland though.:(
Kekekekeke
I live Sf too. By Balboa Street Kekekeke

Lot white man thur they luv us Asian gul!!
Anonymous

Yanai, Japan

#19 Jun 29, 2013
cuddlemonster wrote:
Hmmm...
Here I came into this thread expecting to read an Asian girl being treated poorly by another Asian fella, I have seen this happen plenty of times in Japan. If the dude is in good, healthy shape and has financial stability it is typical to see him push away the aging woman and jump onto the next best, younger girl. The woman doesn't have to be getting older for it to happen either, but if the woman gains a little extra weight the guy immediately loses interest in the relationship. Just passing onto you my personal experiences, whatever that's worth to you.
Anonymous

Princeville, HI

#20 Jun 29, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I came into this thread expecting to read an Asian girl being treated poorly by another Asian fella, I have seen this happen plenty of times in Japan. If the dude is in good, healthy shape and has financial stability it is typical to see him push away the aging woman and jump onto the next best, younger girl. The woman doesn't have to be getting older for it to happen either, but if the woman gains a little extra weight the guy immediately loses interest in the relationship. Just passing onto you my personal experiences, whatever that's worth to you.
Wow that's damn interesting. Is it that common?
My Chinese dad always cheated on my Hawaiian mom. My mom also told me that my dad's dream wife was a tall, blonde & that he would sort of push her into dying her hair blonde.

1 Korean American

Seoul, Korea

#21 Jun 29, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Sort of like all those us congressmen who are white cheated divorced their wife.... Always get reelected somehow. Newt gingrich comes to mind.

Someone like that would never get reelected in korea and japan. Women would never let it happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) 3 hr Ainu 3,880
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) 5 hr Potato Queen 2,858
Interracial statistic Taiwanese men and Korea... 9 hr Critic 4
are dravidians black? 9 hr Critic 3
Hispanic women love Asian Men (Apr '10) Thu JTonka 68
Asian self hate, white worship and inferiority ... (Feb '15) Thu Edgarth93 73
Asian women are not respected by others Thu Critic 14
More from around the web