Filipino Men are Hot!

“phresh, bruh”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#192 Feb 7, 2012
No wonder wrote:
So i guess this forum is about which race is better right? Even though the topic says "filipino men are hot!".
I don't get it either.... Why are men on this forum giving there opinion?
Unless they are attracted to men...
I mean gay guys are cool, but you guys sound straight. You should probably check where you're commeting. Oh history lesson was cool too, but i already knew that. Thanks for the lesson though
Lol
Agree!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#193 Feb 10, 2012
MrLiquidity wrote:
<quoted text>
As an AM, I'm not going to say White and Black women aren't sleeping with AM's because they certainly are. My point was the negativity towards AM's and stereotypes perpetuated against AM's are certainly not created by AM's but other males from other ethnic groups, and even Females who are not attracted to AM's. My other point is Asians and their influence will continue to grow, and we certainly have the numbers as far as population goes to see that , that continues
Asian males will assert their influence as Asians will mark their economic and cultural influences in the world. Non-Asian women will increasingly date/marry Asian men.

Slowly, the negative Asian male stereotypes are being challenged as Asians will capitalize their mark in the media and the economic sector. South Korean R&B singer 'Rain' is changing the image of Asian males. Asia is growing it's economical power and eventually the focus in the world will be Asia.

As for the Philippines, yes it will be growing its economic influence in the world. It is predicted that by the year 2050, The Philippines will be the 14th largest economy in the world.

Location hidden

#194 Feb 10, 2012
BEME wrote:
i think asian men are sexy, my husband is filipino and looks New Zealand, he's a big muscly man and each of his family members have alot of spanish influence with height, tan and looks...plus he's a hard worker and a great father and very persistent... if anything i think that asian men can be intimidating to other guys because i found that they dont hold back they are a race thats on the move.
Your hubby must have some Polynesian blood in him as some Filipinos look very similar to Polynesian islanders such as the Maori, Samoan etc.

Just to let you know that 90 percent of Filipino do not have Spanish blood in them. It is a myth that the majority of Filipinos have totally been in miscegenation with the Spaniards.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#195 Feb 20, 2012
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hubby must have some Polynesian blood in him as some Filipinos look very similar to Polynesian islanders such as the Maori, Samoan etc.
Just to let you know that 90 percent of Filipino do not have Spanish blood in them. It is a myth that the majority of Filipinos have totally been in miscegenation with the Spaniards.
Filipinos are like Americans, they have all kinds of people and no two look alike. They just have Spanish sounding names and language due to Spain taking over their country many years a go.
Peggyg

Oldham, UK

#196 Feb 20, 2012
Cute Maria wrote:
My husband is filipino and he's sexy! Every woman she give asian man a try! Plus,he's a great father to our daughter. And a great lover! I'm Colombian but I don't care about race or color. Love is all that matter! Are there any women who agree that asian men are sexy?
I am English and I have a beautiful Filipino boyfriend who is a fantastic lover and the kindest most caring man i have ever met. I have experience of men from many different countries including Africans and believe me nobody comes close to him in any way. He is sexy beyond belief and definitely tall dark and handsome. I wouldnt change him for anybody.
Peggyg

Oldham, UK

#197 Feb 20, 2012
I am English and I have a beautiful Filipino boyfriend who is a fantastic lover and the kindest most caring man i have ever met. I have experience of men from many different countries including Africans and believe me nobody comes close to him in any way. He is sexy beyond belief and definitely tall dark and handsome. I wouldnt change him for anybody.
Effing_awesome

Australia

#198 Feb 28, 2012
OMG! I think filipino men are really hot,well some of them. I have filipino and half philo friends and whenever I'm out with them I'm always concern of how I look. IDK, i think it has something to do with their tan skin or their hair. Anyway, check out piolo pascual(he's a philo celeb),he's really hot and his movies are so heartwarming. But in my opinion every race have both ugly and beautiful people in physical way. Philos just stands out to me.
Jonas

Pearl, MS

#199 Mar 11, 2012
True American Patriot wrote:
I'm black! Light-skinned because my Great grandma was Irish! My asawa-ko is Filipina! She says Black men are more attractive than Filipinos to her! And she'll tell you, it's no myth!:) I'm 5ft 11inches tall, 210lbs body-builder and well-endowed. Since black men are the #1 athletes, entertainers, dancers, singers etc on the planet, it's omly natural we're the best lovers! Any woman that's made love to a black man knows the truth! We'rer the strongest men on earth! Watch the Olympics and you'll see us dominate! And if Filipinos men were so sexy, why aren't they viewed as such around the world? Filipino men are not very masculine... How many Olympic medals have Filipino men won? What sports are they good at? This is a stupid post, as validated by the lack of supportive posts... Who's the highest paid athletes? Tiger Woods, Michael jordan, Kobe, Lebron... Who's the highest paid actor? Will Smith! Who's the #1 singer of all-time? michael jackson... Who's the #1 Hip-hop producers and entertainers? P-Diddy, Usher, Nelly, 50 Cent etc... Look on the internet for the world's sexiest men (people magazine) and you'll see no Filipinos, but plenty of Black men! ;)
I am a Filipino and was very embarrassed with your comment. I am sad to say that Filipinos are rarely seen in media since we are away from the Hollywood Arena, but mind you there are some Filipinos in Hollywood. In contrary, I have never seen an American artist in the Philippines. We also have some Filipino artists just so you know; like Charice Pempengco, Bruno Mars (half Filipino), etc, you can search on more International artist if you like, I assure you, there are so many of them. We also have International athletes like MANNY PACMAN PACQUIAO. I am very amenable that Filipinos don't even have grabbed any gold medal in the Olympics because we are deprived of height, physical statures and the environment, as well as the facilities for athletes. Despite all those things you have mentioned, I still believe in the talents of the Filipinos. And to tell you, I have already compared the wittiness of blacks and Filipinos. Filipinos are much more brilliant than blacks in the average.
Annonymous

Lufkin, TX

#200 Apr 25, 2012
Black Panther wrote:
<quoted text>
are your kiddinn or shittinn, it is no more than 2 inches, you know what i mean
well not all of us care bout the size,and its not 2 inches.the average 5.5 so dont say anything..

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#201 Apr 26, 2012
I ve interacted with only 1 filipino guy in my life.but he is a creep and a stalker and bashes asian women,a very bitter person and worse human being.hope the rest are not like him.

Location hidden

#202 Apr 26, 2012
-prettyinpink- wrote:
I ve interacted with only 1 filipino guy in my life.but he is a creep and a stalker and bashes asian women,a very bitter person and worse human being.hope the rest are not like him.
Goes to show how sheltered and insulated you are.

You're not worth it as you are nothing but basura.
Dagan

Plano, TX

#203 Apr 27, 2012
lol 5ft 11inches at 210lbs ''bodybuilder''? I'm filipino,21, 5'9, 205lbs i put most black guys in my gym to shame..some think im samoan. If a black guy is bigger than me he's probably in his 30's. I am no IFBB pro but you are far away from that than i am. Yeah sure phil heath is the #1 body builder atm but he's half white and he's got more character than you. Your wife is probably a straight up cock sucker for love. Black people dont bother me:my boss' are black, my favorite boxer is black, favorite body builder is black, favorite music was created by blacks. But the people like you that have no character..sometimes i think population control is just right. And im not butt hurt, im filipino but i have no filipino pride..i just hate people like you that belittle others for physical features here and there but not their values..of course you wouldnt know anything about values
Dagan

Plano, TX

#204 Apr 27, 2012
lol as if im only trying to score on white girls. Just so you know. Every girl i talk to (attractive) belittle black guys becuase of people like you. So in the near future buddy..if anything the only race that will score a beautiful women with great character is non-blacks. But i would like to see diversity in the world for once. Im filipino and i have dated persian,armenian, asian, kurdish, atm im dating a salvadorian girl. It's not my game either(i have no game) but they did come up to me because of my physical features and the way i carry myself. I dont have many asian friends because most are back stabbers..but black people imo are all backstabbers. Anyways my point here is that sure i may not get that ''hot'' white girl but i sure can get that persian girl sitting next to you. It's all about ''titles'' for people like you and believe it or not only ditzy girls go for people with a title. Real women need a man, a man who is financially secured,keeps his word,determined by his abilities, excercises daily, eats healthy( solid whole foods none of that fast digesting supplement placebo bullshit), introduce his name and not his ego, a real man is assertive. And i can apply all of that and get women that've/will reject you because you're all butt hurt and complaining about a race.
Fulap

Friendswood, TX

#205 Jun 7, 2012
True American Patriot wrote:
I'm black! Light-skinned because my Great grandma was Irish! My asawa-ko is Filipina! She says Black men are more attractive than Filipinos to her! And she'll tell you, it's no myth!:) I'm 5ft 11inches tall, 210lbs body-builder and well-endowed. Since black men are the #1 athletes, entertainers, dancers, singers etc on the planet, it's omly natural we're the best lovers! Any woman that's made love to a black man knows the truth! We'rer the strongest men on earth! Watch the Olympics and you'll see us dominate! And if Filipinos men were so sexy, why aren't they viewed as such around the world? Filipino men are not very masculine... How many Olympic medals have Filipino men won? What sports are they good at? This is a stupid post, as validated by the lack of supportive posts... Who's the highest paid athletes? Tiger Woods, Michael jordan, Kobe, Lebron... Who's the highest paid actor? Will Smith! Who's the #1 singer of all-time? michael jackson... Who's the #1 Hip-hop producers and entertainers? P-Diddy, Usher, Nelly, 50 Cent etc... Look on the internet for the world's sexiest men (people magazine) and you'll see no Filipinos, but plenty of Black men! ;)
are you kidding me?manny pacquia is the highest paid athlete in the world!even floyd may weather makes stupid excuses just not to fight him.we are smarter and we make money in a good way!
Filipinofirsttim elove

Beaverton, OR

#207 Jul 29, 2012
I will say that I'm American, white female, and I used to date exclusively black men. I'm not saying that any particular race is better. I'm just talking from my experience. I had a crush on a coworker for years, he's 12 yrs older than me, pinoy, and very respectful towards females. I never knew he liked me too until I got up the nerve to ask. We are in love now, and he's the best thing that's ever happened to me. There is something about him that just drives me wild. My only regret is that I should have told him years ago how I felt. Filipino men are sexy, and sweet. The best combination.
firetotherain

Daly City, CA

#208 Aug 6, 2012
LOL wrote:
They are all white wannabe's and cannot compare to Black guys and I am not Black. They copy black music and style hoping to get laid from white chicks because they are so ugly and they use skin whitening to feel special about themselves.
I mean for fucks sakes anyone can get fucking abs, their is no point in showing shirtless pictures of plastic skin-whitened wanna-be white ugly ass Asian guys.
i live in a part of america with mainly filipino americans and they try to talk and dress black with the whole hip hop and rap culture. But in the philipines they worship white people is what they tell me.
I've also met a guy who came from the Philippines and how he learned of the american culture and how to be cool to get a white girl was movies like american pie. He literally took lines from movies to pick up white chicks. He had a fohawk, and abs but he was only about 5'. His game on picking up white girls was to learn a song on the guitar and serenade her with his cracky voice to Bruno Mars songs. He was a disgusting pervert always checking out any and every white girl that would walk by and say the grossest things. So pathetic! The only white girl that dated him for a week or two had terrible acne all over her face and was anything but hot. what a loser he was
firetotherain

Daly City, CA

#209 Aug 6, 2012
LOL wrote:
You guys are even more pathetic for copying black culture, claiming it as your own and then "insulting them".
i see this too a lot. i hate how so many asian cultures copy rap music (korean, chinese, indian, Filipino etc) and completely take the hip hop/ rap culture and turn it into their own language and Filipinos and chinese love basketball (lebron james, micheal jordan, kobe bryant are all best) but refuse to give credit to the black culture any credit. Yet they will insult black people and hate black people because they are black. How shameful of them. They can't admit that black folks have achieved so much and have given so much talent and entertainment for the rest of the world to copy and take from them.
firetotherain

Daly City, CA

#210 Aug 6, 2012
Black People R cursed wrote:
black people are the cursed people of the Bible. They are descendants of the cursed child Hem. Look at their skin complexion... it's dark. Darkness represents sin and evil. Have you noticed that although they are famous they have demoralized our world so much. Their music, entertainment, dirty jokes, and fame for vanity is off the charts. I'm not saying they cannot be saved but that they have more natural tendencies to sin. That's why they are naturally scoffed by society and have a bad history for cannibalism, crime, AIDS,... Slavery... they are just cursed. I have a black uncle where you can tell he has a natural tendency towards violence... I'm not racist... i'm actually filipino and i love black people. But i'm just telling you how it is.
if you're filipino you are not that light skinned yourself so what are u talking about? You sound super ignorant. I don't think the bible teaches you to hate people with dark skin. Darkness is meant as a metaphor for sin and evil (like incest, or hating people for the natural color of their skin). Maybe you need to learn to really love because u claim you are not a racist but i think you are putting black people down to make your brown skin just a bit superior than their darker skin. We are all children of God which is why we all come in all shades. You do know that a lot of gay people have AIDS now as well but that does not make them cursed or evil or why are black people cursed? Maybe you should pray for them instead of talking down on them. They have faced many hardships and are still facing many hardships because people like you call them cursed for being born the way they are. Why don't u go help them take the curse off instead of talking down on them?
firetotherain

Daly City, CA

#211 Aug 6, 2012
-prettyinpink- wrote:
i've been stalked by a filipino guy as well. i've met many a handful of creepy ones too
Anonymous

Chino, CA

#212 Aug 9, 2012
Somali King wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me! They are hideous little nerds! They are no competition for black men!Great lovers!HA! You are a pathetic excuse for a woman.
Them negros got nothing us Filipino's

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taiwanese losers delusional claims. 7 hr SoutheastAsian 8
Are Cantonese people truly Han Chinese? (Mar '14) 8 hr SoutheastAsian 30
Canton is superior Taiwanese monkeys ( Japan sl... (Nov '14) 9 hr SoutheastAsian 8
News The Dating Market Might Actually Be Worse For E... 16 hr love preet singh ... 1
News A real history lesson 20 hr Bubba 23
Why Do Asian Girls Have A Negative View of Indi... (Nov '11) 20 hr A Passerby 917
Do you think a Hispanic man has a chance with a... (Jan '10) Sat jane 201
More from around the web