Filipino Men are Hot!
First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Cute Maria

San Bernardino, CA

#1 May 20, 2009
My husband is filipino and he's sexy! Every woman she give asian man a try! Plus,he's a great father to our daughter. And a great lover! I'm Colombian but I don't care about race or color. Love is all that matter! Are there any women who agree that asian men are sexy?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Somali King

Santa Ana, CA

#2 Jun 20, 2009
Cute Maria wrote:
My husband is filipino and he's sexy! Every woman she give asian man a try! Plus,he's a great father to our daughter. And a great lover! I'm Colombian but I don't care about race or color. Love is all that matter! Are there any women who agree that asian men are sexy?
Are you kidding me! They are hideous little nerds! They are no competition for black men!Great lovers!HA! You are a pathetic excuse for a woman.
ladygaga

San Diego, CA

#4 Jul 10, 2009
Somali King wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me! They are hideous little nerds! They are no competition for black men!Great lovers!HA! You are a pathetic excuse for a woman.
are u serious girl? i'm not attracted to your goblins and nitecrawlers.what u gonna do to a big dick if the face is horrible.for me i want something in balance.
Black Panther

Indonesia

#5 Jul 10, 2009
Cute Maria wrote:
are your kiddinn or shittinn, it is no more than 2 inches, you know what i mean
lolo

Jakarta, Indonesia

#6 Jul 16, 2009
no comment
Angry Tax Payer

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Jul 16, 2009
Somali King wrote:
<quoted text>Are you kidding me! They are hideous little nerds! They are no competition for black men!Great lovers!HA! You are a pathetic excuse for a woman.
Says the skinny big tooth Somali.... while driving a cab with his hand me down suit on with flip flops.
Angry Tax Payer

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Jul 16, 2009
Black Panther wrote:
<quoted text>
are your kiddinn or shittinn, it is no more than 2 inches, you know what i mean
Yeah, you are an expert because lots of 2 inch asian dinga lings been up your poop shoot... catcher. You only calling it how you see it.
xxx

London, UK

#9 Jul 16, 2009
test
denniszen

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Jul 17, 2009
Somali King wrote:
If you marry someone with an Asian kid, would you be telling him the same thing you posted here. This is a racist comment or someone who is insecure. If you are confident as a great lover, what's the point of kicking someone already down? Be a man.
Marcy

Easley, SC

#12 Jul 20, 2009
Cute Maria wrote:
I am Colombian too and I'm engaged to a Filipino and I think he's the hottest thing ever.... he's sooo sexy
wo che lai

Tianjin, China

#13 Jul 21, 2009
really
pedro

Brazil

#14 Jul 21, 2009
sfasfasdf
Carlos

Brazil

#15 Jul 21, 2009
miguel

Brazil

#16 Jul 22, 2009
no comment
anonymous

Brazil

#17 Jul 23, 2009
well said
Item 9

United States

#18 Aug 5, 2009
Somali King wrote:
Negro men? LOL!!! These gold toofed pant saggers are LOSERS! They live off a myth about dick size and don't have anything going for them besides excuses! please
tekketket

Hazleton, PA

#19 Aug 6, 2009
filipino men in general are different than other aisans. they darker, more complex and they are loud and down to earth people! Dont be suprise to see a ghetto ass filipino with a nice sexy black girl body. Since they have some spanish blood i think they got bigger dicks than other asians. probably big as black dicks. i hate to see racism in this topix especially towards the nice filipinos.. but ah well just ignorant people lol keep hating on filipinos!
tekketket

Hazleton, PA

#20 Aug 6, 2009
im black.. and i know too many filipinos men who goes out with girls who are outside of their race. And i think its cool.

“Rudeness is the weak man's”

Since: Nov 08

imitation of strength.

#21 Aug 8, 2009
&fe ature=PlayList&p=4B4E3E893 E941D1D&playnext=1&pla ynext_from=PL&index=14
True American Patriot

Hillsboro, WV

#22 Aug 9, 2009
I'm black! Light-skinned because my Great grandma was Irish! My asawa-ko is Filipina! She says Black men are more attractive than Filipinos to her! And she'll tell you, it's no myth!:) I'm 5ft 11inches tall, 210lbs body-builder and well-endowed. Since black men are the #1 athletes, entertainers, dancers, singers etc on the planet, it's omly natural we're the best lovers! Any woman that's made love to a black man knows the truth! We'rer the strongest men on earth! Watch the Olympics and you'll see us dominate! And if Filipinos men were so sexy, why aren't they viewed as such around the world? Filipino men are not very masculine... How many Olympic medals have Filipino men won? What sports are they good at? This is a stupid post, as validated by the lack of supportive posts... Who's the highest paid athletes? Tiger Woods, Michael jordan, Kobe, Lebron... Who's the highest paid actor? Will Smith! Who's the #1 singer of all-time? michael jackson... Who's the #1 Hip-hop producers and entertainers? P-Diddy, Usher, Nelly, 50 Cent etc... Look on the internet for the world's sexiest men (people magazine) and you'll see no Filipinos, but plenty of Black men! ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why are Asians hating on White so much everywhere? 1 hr IndianCurry 19
Asian males have it good in Europe (Aug '13) 2 hr Edgarth93 44
Japanese Princess Breeding 10 hr Dr Modi 1
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) 12 hr Southeast Asian 4,616
News Steve Harvey sorry for jokes about Asian men 16 hr slumdog indians 10
Asian American women have highest STD rates (Apr '13) Sun Thinkbputit 38
News Hair today, hungover tomorrow as young Japanese... Jan 21 Ainu 6
More from around the web