Why an Asian MALE must Save White Fem...

Why an Asian MALE must Save White Females

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#1 Jan 27, 2013
No one in the US will stand up for the white female other than Asian males.

Black males and Latino males wont do it. Their psyche is that of historical colonization and enslavement. They are already conquered.

Native Americans are already conquered. They lack the will.

Asian Americans are the only demographic that is not yet colonized. However, Asian females won't ruffle a white males skin, because she won't bite the hand that feeds her. This leaves only Asian American males.

Free your mind fellow brothers. ONLY YOU can prevent domestic violence and abuse by white males against white females. You are the only thing standing between a white woman and a face full of bruises.

http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3196043...

" Domestic violence is deeply entrenched in the lives of poor, white males living in the urban Northwest"

1 Korean American

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#2 Jan 27, 2013
This also applies to Asian girls who are attacking white females at the direction of white males.

i.e.

white guy: I like your chow mein over white girl ranch sauce.

bai ling: ohhh good good! Me likey!

white girl: hi fellas! How are you?

Bai ling: you fat white gal! you eat ranch sauce! go poo poo over there!

ME: Bai ling and white guy. You can't talk to white girls like that. In Asia, we don't treat women that way.

this is a completely different situation than an asian girl defending an asian guy against a racist white guy. standing up for white girls being abused, is the best way to show your American pride. No one else will do it. All other men in the US have been colonized or conquered. So as an American of Asian descent, it is up to you.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Interesting, you feel that you're a hero for White woman as HR feels that he's a hero for Asian woman.

1 Korean American

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
Interesting, you feel that you're a hero for White woman as HR feels that he's a hero for Asian woman.
Except I don't get to be on TV.

So really, I am the one suffering. From lack of representation. T_T

Can I cry on your shoulder???

hehe~

Location hidden

#5 Jan 27, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Except I don't get to be on TV.
So really, I am the one suffering. From lack of representation. T_T
Can I cry on your shoulder???
hehe~
I think we're making progress. Also I'm Cantonese you're Korean. Girls of most races would be into your culture at the current moment with Rain, K-pop, etc.

I think it's been a great year for Asian males in the media: Jeremy Lin. Off mainstream media: Jin, Fung Brothers, etc.

You should definitely know this korean, He's married to a Taiwanese: Yul Kwon

1 Korean American

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#6 Jan 27, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we're making progress. Also I'm Cantonese you're Korean. Girls of most races would be into your culture at the current moment with Rain, K-pop, etc.
I think it's been a great year for Asian males in the media: Jeremy Lin. Off mainstream media: Jin, Fung Brothers, etc.
You should definitely know this korean, He's married to a Taiwanese: Yul Kwon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PMZHJ4I3It8XX
I know Yul. You'd be surprised. He was in my fraternity. I also know... well lets stop there.

I am pulling for Jeremy Lin.

I lived in SF in Sunset. Its like Canton central there. Get your congee on. haha

1 Korean American

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
<quoted text>
You should definitely know this korean, He's married to a Taiwanese: Yul Kwon http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PMZHJ4I3It8XX
Yul Kwan was a very good representation of a Lambda.

Me, I don't talk this much. I am kind of a blabbermouth on the internet, so please excuse me. T_T

Location hidden

#8 Jan 27, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Yul Kwan was a very good representation of a Lambda.
Me, I don't talk this much. I am kind of a blabbermouth on the internet, so please excuse me. T_T
It's all good. Be nicer to Chicaboom and don't attack her husband. He's probably not part of the European American system. And America actually receives more criticism than Britain. I believe this is very very fishy. For all the BBC pedophile corruption this year, and less known their reputation as bad travelers. Try looking up bad British stereotypes. It's as if they've cleaned the internet from any evidence.

1 Korean American

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's all good. Be nicer to Chicaboom and don't attack her husband. He's probably not part of the European American system. And America actually receives more criticism than Britain. I believe this is very very fishy. For all the BBC pedophile corruption this year, and less known their reputation as bad travelers. Try looking up bad British stereotypes. It's as if they've cleaned the internet from any evidence.
I never called her husband names. Who knows, he might be the most honest person in the world.

My whole point is, we must realize our biases, in a cognizant fashion, to be able to move forward if there is to be any REAL "Asian American" identity.

Or else, our personal interest will destroy it. I don't want to be part of something that is already doomed.

1 Korean American

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Anyways, I refuse to place anything Asian American related in her husbands hands.

My gf hates the idea that I slept with white girls.

She really really hates it. I have the bruises to show how much she hates it.

But I still push that idea, because I believe in my heart it is a central part of Asian American identity.

If she finds this, i'm dead.

So what did Chica give up? Am I being selfish? Nope. I just care more! sup~

Location hidden

#11 Jan 27, 2013
Whaaat? You didn't cheat on her did you? Or is your gf just jealous about your past? You could teach her to forgive and forget.

And in terms of Asian American identity, isn't that what we're still trying to define? Do other Americans struggle as much with identity as us? I do admit, West Coast seems more innovative in Asian American culture. Here in NY I think we have less pride. It's a sharp divide between Fobs or the New England Preppy White Culture which Asian Americans take and a few sprinkles of other things here and there.

1 Korean American

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#12 Jan 27, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
Whaaat? You didn't cheat on her did you? Or is your gf just jealous about your past? You could teach her to forgive and forget.
And in terms of Asian American identity, isn't that what we're still trying to define? Do other Americans struggle as much with identity as us? I do admit, West Coast seems more innovative in Asian American culture. Here in NY I think we have less pride. It's a sharp divide between Fobs or the New England Preppy White Culture which Asian Americans take and a few sprinkles of other things here and there.
She thinks my dikk is dirty for messing with white girls..... it really makes her mad when she thinks about my past........

My Asian American identity stems from my days as a Lambda. I was straight up LA Korean before then. Bay Area is where there is a strong "Asian American" identity. I lived up there almost a decade

No other Americans struggle with their identity as much as Asians do.

Except for Native Americans. Who also came from Asia, from many different tribes. Only they have as much or more difficulty. T_T

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13 Jan 27, 2013
Oh so this is where you troll. What could a korean "man" offer white women fucknut?
The country your parents were brought up in believes that women and meat should be beaten once every two days. If you stay in Korea for long enough, you might actually have the displeasure of seeing it happen. Koreans also believe that stopping it is interfering in another person's problem.
So what can a piece of shit like you offer a white girl when you were brought up with parents from a ridiculous culture like that?

Location hidden

#14 Jan 27, 2013
If you're tested and clean, clean is clean.
I think your gf is just having fun wailing on you.

Good night.

1 Korean American

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#15 Jan 27, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
Oh so this is where you troll. What could a korean "man" offer white women fucknut?
The country your parents were brought up in believes that women and meat should be beaten once every two days. If you stay in Korea for long enough, you might actually have the displeasure of seeing it happen. Koreans also believe that stopping it is interfering in another person's problem.
So what can a piece of shit like you offer a white girl when you were brought up with parents from a ridiculous culture like that?
dood. England send most of their criminals to Australia. Not America. Get your facts right dood.

1 Korean American

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#16 Jan 27, 2013
Smiley131 wrote:
If you're tested and clean, clean is clean.
I think your gf is just having fun wailing on you.
Good night.
Gnite dood

Tasmaniac

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#17 Jan 28, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>She thinks my dikk is dirty for messing with white girls..... it really makes her mad when she thinks about my past........

My Asian American identity stems from my days as a Lambda. I was straight up LA Korean before then. Bay Area is where there is a strong "Asian American" identity. I lived up there almost a decade

No other Americans struggle with their identity as much as Asians do.

Except for Native Americans. Who also came from Asia, from many different tribes. Only they have as much or more difficulty. T_T
Is it any wonder?
If they are anything like you, it would be understandable. You speak like a black fella and wish you were white lol

1 Korean American

Kwanghuidong, Korea

#18 Jan 28, 2013
Tasmaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it any wonder?
If they are anything like you, it would be understandable. You speak like a black fella and wish you were white lol
Asians have been in America for over 10 thousand years Kangaroo cracker.

Languages change, the origin of the people have stayed the same.

so go back to the cave you British reject.
slade

London, UK

#19 Jan 28, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
No one in the US will stand up for the white female other than Asian males.
Black males and Latino males wont do it. Their psyche is that of historical colonization and enslavement. They are already conquered.
Native Americans are already conquered. They lack the will.
Asian Americans are the only demographic that is not yet colonized. However, Asian females won't ruffle a white males skin, because she won't bite the hand that feeds her. This leaves only Asian American males.
Free your mind fellow brothers. ONLY YOU can prevent domestic violence and abuse by white males against white females. You are the only thing standing between a white woman and a face full of bruises.
http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/3196043...
" Domestic violence is deeply entrenched in the lives of poor, white males living in the urban Northwest"
r u for real? are you serious for real? u think white girls needs saving ahaha. do u see any of them in articles,youtube or whever whining bout white men and asian women?

the only ones whining is you asian guys, and thats probly y u want to talk bout saving them but they dont feel the same as you do. so you shud worry more bout saving asian guys then white females who dont even feel threatened by it.

dont worry every1 can see your a self delusional asian guy huz tryin to project his own insecurity and that of other asian men on whiet asian who r not insecure bout this issue in the first place.
Tommy is Grouch

San Jose, CA

#20 Jan 28, 2013
slade wrote:
<quoted text>
r u for real? are you serious for real? u think white girls needs saving ahaha. do u see any of them in articles,youtube or whever whining bout white men and asian women?
the only ones whining is you asian guys, and thats probly y u want to talk bout saving them but they dont feel the same as you do. so you shud worry more bout saving asian guys then white females who dont even feel threatened by it.
dont worry every1 can see your a self delusional asian guy huz tryin to project his own insecurity and that of other asian men on whiet asian who r not insecure bout this issue in the first place.
It's okay Grouch. He is talking about white girls. No need to worry about him enticing Asian chicks hooking up with White gentlemen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Danette Mitchell: Black consumers should suppor... 6 hr Latricia 1
Do you think a Hispanic man has a chance with a... (Jan '10) 16 hr QuieroCojerEEEya 207
News Diversity highlighted at L.A. Asian Pacific Fil... Fri Julie Ann 1
Why Asian guys love Latinas (Aug '09) Fri QuieroCojerEEEya 297
Black Racism against Asians (Jun '11) Thu erikadodola 154
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) Apr 28 SoutheastAsian 3,351
Beautiful Half Chinese Girl Apr 28 Ram 1
More from around the web