Asian men...would you marry a black w...
Sexy black chick

Fort Wayne, IN

#498 May 29, 2011
rough vixen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a loext of guts asking asian men this question >.<...big NO NO!
WTF are you talkin about asian men are fine as hell to me come out that box sweety your suffocating!!!
so-kewl

Savannah, GA

#499 May 30, 2011
Cesar wrote:
i live on the east coast and i have alot of asian friends that dig black chicks. they're korean and thai...
DO send them to the southeast :3
there's a shortage here..lol
meahgee

Elgin, IL

#501 May 31, 2011
weiners are too small fo da black woman!
Cesar

West Columbia, SC

#502 Jun 1, 2011
so-kewl wrote:
<quoted text>
DO send them to the southeast :3
there's a shortage here..lol
i guess i'll see what i can do.
Nicole

Sugar Land, TX

#503 Jun 4, 2011
Some of the comments I agree with, others...not so much. I believe that alot of the Asian men have negative thoughts about black women, because of their parents. If they hae parents that are first or even second generation, then they come over not really knowing anything about the black community. They read magazines, articles, see movies, shows on tv, displaying black people in general as these LOUD, IGNORANT, NO EDUCATION, 10 KIDS, BABY DADDY! It's just horrible, they pass that down to their own kids, wanting them to stay away. I don't even feel that the parents care for there Asian-American kids to date and marry, white, but from what they see, white is SUPERIOR in AMERICA, and if they have kids, it wouldn't change much about the about the childs features. Just my opinion about it.
Nicole

Sugar Land, TX

#504 Jun 4, 2011
meahgee wrote:
weiners are too small fo da black woman!
NOT TRUE, STOP PUTTING ALL BLACK WOMEN IN THE SAME CATEGORY!
Nicole

Sugar Land, TX

#505 Jun 4, 2011
wise guy wrote:
Who would marry a manly gorilla that reeks of manure 24 hours a day and tries to straighten their hair like asian and whites cause your frizzle hair is ugly,pathetic.
Not in the entire universe in billions and billions and billions of years would any sane asian guy EVER marry a black female unless there was money involved and then divorce as quick as possible,forget this dumb question already,it's plain stupid.
I've said it once, I'll say it again, STOP PUTTING ALL BLACK PEOPLE IN THE SAME CATEGORY! Now I'm an African American young women, I perm my hair, so that it can look it's best, not because I want to be white or asian. And being down in the south, I see alot of Asian Men and Black Women. I would never marry a Asian guy for his money.I wouldn't marry a man for his money period. And if he's smart enough. he should pick up on if I'm a gold-digger or not. Once again, my opinion. Not all black women are slobs, fat, loud, uneducated, and come from the ghetto. The race thats dominant in my neighborhood is white, then asian, the black. Sugarland, Tx look it up!
Cesar

West Columbia, SC

#506 Jun 5, 2011
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT TRUE, STOP PUTTING ALL BLACK WOMEN IN THE SAME CATEGORY!
i think he was talking about asian men.
Nicole

Sugar Land, TX

#507 Jun 6, 2011
Cesar wrote:
<quoted text>
i think he was talking about asian men.
I get he was talking about asian men, but he was saying that a asian man wouldn't want anything to do with a black woman. Because we try to straighten our hair like asain and people. And we have an odor, re-read what he put, before you write a comment. I'm not stupid, I understand the whole convo. Thank you though!
JazzyJane

Bronx, NY

#508 Jun 8, 2011
Just an observation with a suggestion.

This particular thread is about AMBW relationships and really trying to understand the barriers of that connection while making connections. In this I see a lot of angry folks coming in saying disparaging remarks about both groups. Obviously we can't prevent those comments from appearing but we can choose how we wish to respond and choose how we want this bored to be. The idea of "don't feed the trolls" comes to mind. People who come into break the harmony of the group only succeed because we let them. We let them detour off the track to fight and argue which only helps to separate us rather than bring us together. Can we not do that? Can we just ignore and build on the positive posts and go from there? I fear that this thread has too long been going the conflict-based route but can we try it anyway? In the end our purpose is to bridge AMBW but many who may be on the fence could come in here and change their minds after seeing some of what goes on.

Could we try?

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#509 Jun 8, 2011
JazzyJane wrote:
This particular thread is about AMBW relationships and really trying to understand the barriers of that connection while making connections. In this I see a lot of angry folks coming in saying disparaging remarks about both groups. Obviously we can't prevent those comments from appearing but we can choose how we wish to respond and choose how we want this bored to be. The idea of "don't feed the trolls" comes to mind. People who come into break the harmony of the group only succeed because we let them. We let them detour off the track to fight and argue which only helps to separate us rather than bring us together. Can we not do that? Can we just ignore and build on the positive posts and go from there? I fear that this thread has too long been going the conflict-based route but can we try it anyway? In the end our purpose is to bridge AMBW but many who may be on the fence could come in here and change their minds after seeing some of what goes on.
Could we try?
you should run for office

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#510 Jun 8, 2011
JazzyJane wrote:
Could we try?
People have to learn to ignore the trolls. As long as people respond they will try to provoke.
Maybe it's a good time to make use of the Report Abuse button?.
I will say I dated a few black women and for the most part it was a good experience.
JazzyJane

Springfield Gardens, NY

#511 Jun 8, 2011
franko wrote:
<quoted text>you should run for office
Lol I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you!
JazzyJane

Springfield Gardens, NY

#512 Jun 8, 2011
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
People have to learn to ignore the trolls. As long as people respond they will try to provoke.
Maybe it's a good time to make use of the Report Abuse button?.
I will say I dated a few black women and for the most part it was a good experience.
Exactly. I'm thinking you may be right about the abuse button. It's there so why not take advantage of it.

I have also dated a few asian men from both the east and the south. For the most part my experiences have also been very good but of course crazy can come in any color lol. I'm glad you had some good experiences also. I just find the different cultures so beautiful and most of the places in the world I wish to travel are Asia (I've been dying to go to China since I was 5 years old!) It helps that my parents (especially my father) also really likes Asian people and their culture. We are a pretty social justicey family and he often would speak passionately against the way asian people are treated.

Anyway I think asians are beautiful people and I believe our cultures have more in common than we think. We just need the chance to share :-)

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#513 Jun 8, 2011
JazzyJane wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'll take that as a compliment. Thank you!
it was meant that way ... you're welcome.
The Dutchess

Baltimore, MD

#514 Jun 9, 2011
There used to be a yahoo group called Asian men who loved black women. Unfortunately it was negatively skewed with hundreds of black women and only a handful (if that many) of Asian men. Because of this, most of the threads were more female oriented and very one sided. Black women would try to discuss things like this very topic right here but because there were so few Asian men, most of the sistas would end up talking to each other. It was kinda sad because many of the black women there were in their late 20's, early 30's and really looking to settle down but the interest from the men just wasn't there. Of course what we all found unusual was there was a group for Asian men who loved white women and there were tons and tons of Asian men in that group. I do hope things will get better between black women and Asian men but I don't think that will happen in any of our lifetimes. We still haven't made amends with white men and look how long it's been.
JazzyJane

Springfield Gardens, NY

#515 Jun 9, 2011
franko wrote:
<quoted text>it was meant that way ... you're welcome.
lol I wasn't sure because of the politican angle. Atleast I know I have one vote!
JazzyJane

Springfield Gardens, NY

#516 Jun 9, 2011
The Dutchess wrote:
There used to be a yahoo group called Asian men who loved black women. Unfortunately it was negatively skewed with hundreds of black women and only a handful (if that many) of Asian men. Because of this, most of the threads were more female oriented and very one sided. Black women would try to discuss things like this very topic right here but because there were so few Asian men, most of the sistas would end up talking to each other. It was kinda sad because many of the black women there were in their late 20's, early 30's and really looking to settle down but the interest from the men just wasn't there. Of course what we all found unusual was there was a group for Asian men who loved white women and there were tons and tons of Asian men in that group. I do hope things will get better between black women and Asian men but I don't think that will happen in any of our lifetimes. We still haven't made amends with white men and look how long it's been.
Yeah I've seen those and it's sad. Perhaps it will be that way for a while, having just a handful. Maybe more will come when the environment is a bit safer. The AMWW forums seem to have less trolls and less feeding of them. I think anyway.

Maybe we could just talk and hope guys would join? Or should we start again? Starting with a fresh new thread could be a good option. Kind of like letting go of the past. What do you think?
The Dutchess

Baltimore, MD

#517 Jun 10, 2011
JazzyJane wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I've seen those and it's sad. Perhaps it will be that way for a while, having just a handful. Maybe more will come when the environment is a bit safer. The AMWW forums seem to have less trolls and less feeding of them. I think anyway.
Maybe we could just talk and hope guys would join? Or should we start again? Starting with a fresh new thread could be a good option. Kind of like letting go of the past. What do you think?
I say start with a fresh new thread but then there are the trolls. Trolls are in excess anywhere blacks are so sometimes I feel like it's better to discuss things like this on private forums but then you run the risk of having lopsided opinions. BUt anyways, I hope 50 years from now things will be better between black women and Asian men and black women and white men. I would love to see this while I'm still younger but NOT happening any time soon.
Scott

West Columbia, SC

#518 Jun 13, 2011
Nicole wrote:
<quoted text>
I get he was talking about asian men, but he was saying that a asian man wouldn't want anything to do with a black woman. Because we try to straighten our hair like asain and people. And we have an odor, re-read what he put, before you write a comment. I'm not stupid, I understand the whole convo. Thank you though!
i too understand what he was talking about... i'm sorry that you thought i was challenging your intelligence.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asian Woman That Dates White Men Exclusively (Dec '12) 1 hr Guest ea 802
News Red Deer accommodating growing Filipino community 2 hr Tax-Free Native 3
News American soldiers are not guilty 4 hr Bubba 1
There is an epidemic of white people having sex... (Jun '12) 16 hr tmoney 13
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. Fri Guest e 5
Name the troll ? Thu furry 2
Why do white men hate hot Asian guys (May '12) Thu furry 941
More from around the web