Brie

Minneapolis, MN

#416 Feb 15, 2011
bikercat wrote:
to all the ignorant and racist people on this site. how many of you would be willing to move to the country where your ancestors originated from? I'm sure all you people wouldn't. otherwise you would have done it already. you people need to open your eyes and realize that people need to judge others base on merit and not skin color. I'm asian american and my wife is african american. I know no more about chinese culture than she knows about african culture. however we know american culture.
Your not Asian. I know many Asians and they hate blacks. Your a black posing as an Asian.

Since: Mar 10

Fort Washington, MD

#417 Feb 15, 2011
bikercat wrote:
to all the ignorant and racist people on this site. how many of you would be willing to move to the country where your ancestors originated from? I'm sure all you people wouldn't. otherwise you would have done it already. you people need to open your eyes and realize that people need to judge others base on merit and not skin color. I'm asian american and my wife is african american. I know no more about chinese culture than she knows about african culture. however we know american culture.
First of all, your ancestors wern't captured by the millions and forced to build the greatest countryt ever to exist FOR FREE, to only then have their culture STOLEN from them! Because of this, we yearn to learn about our ancestry... You don't have to because yours was never stolen... How many white peole do you know named Jackson, Washington, Jefferson, Adams, Franklin etc?

You're not black, thus you'll never ever be able to understand...

BTW, my wife is Filipina, and she knows nothing of her ancestry...

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#418 Feb 15, 2011
TheLioness007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting!!! You are right about the variations in Asia. So are you Asian?
nope .. just a regular white guy. There are a lot of asian people in our city so I have a lot of asian freinds and have dated a few asian ladies.

“guess who Lois?”

#419 Feb 15, 2011
TheLioness007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha I hear ya, but I am not buying that. WEAVE IS NOT SUREGERY! I simply disagree on so many level. When someone is not aware of true statistics it hard to have a real conversation. BUT THE SERIOUSNESS OF ALTERING THE BODY, FACE, ETC, THE COST CAN NEVER COMPARE TO A STUPID WEAVE. Cutting the flesh and trusting a doctor to alter your looks is serious. And in the white community it is a serious problem and damaging. However, like I stated before there are issues in all races. I also stated earlier that opinions are not fact and my higher education in private school has taught me to understand that although an opinion can have facts to it, facts are not truths. There is a big difference. We can't go through life accepting that everything we experience is truth or that those experiences are common! That's not logical. I have met a lot of dumb and lowly white folks on Topix, but who the hell am I to draw a conclusion and say the whole White race is dumb and lowly? So many factors come into play.... what post have I been on? Were they really white? Does thise person really have this view or is he/she trying to get a reaction out of me? And so on and so on! Sorry, I don't yeild my mind to impartial facts or uneducated opinions.
now you are a philosopher too??? LOL!!!

YOu are right thogh, many things in life are too complex to simply take a few facts and somehow apply them to paint the whole picture ...

“guess who Lois?”

#420 Feb 15, 2011
Brie wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not Asian. I know many Asians and they hate blacks. Your a black posing as an Asian.
I know a lot of asians too and they don't all hate blacks. I've known at least two asian/black couples personally.

“guess who Lois?”

#421 Feb 15, 2011
Brie wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh gawd! Misinterpretted????? There is a reason why people (including some blacks) don't want to live in black areas. You have proven that you are delusional. Real facts??? Here is a real fact....yall are a crazy delusional race of people.
yes, a lot of information is not presented in a manner that tells the real truth ... and some information is even presented "in the form of facts" in order to tell a lie ... it's called propoganda.

The Nazis and Communists were masters of it, but you are delusional if you think white America does not do this too.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#422 Feb 19, 2011
franko wrote:
<quoted text>yes, a lot of information is not presented in a manner that tells the real truth ... and some information is even presented "in the form of facts" in order to tell a lie ... it's called propoganda.
The Nazis and Communists were masters of it, but you are delusional if you think white America does not do this too.
HELLO!!!

Location hidden

#423 Feb 19, 2011
franko wrote:
<quoted text>now you are a philosopher too??? LOL!!!
YOu are right thogh, many things in life are too complex to simply take a few facts and somehow apply them to paint the whole picture ...
YES! HAHAHA fAVORITES ARE Plato's Socrates, St.Augustine, Decarte... Just think God you're not my Teacher. They get the business big time!!!! You better know for sure what you are talking about cause I will challenge it if it doesn't make sense!

“guess who Lois?”

#424 Feb 19, 2011
TheLioness007 wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! HAHAHA fAVORITES ARE Plato's Socrates, St.Augustine, Decarte... Just think God you're not my Teacher. They get the business big time!!!! You better know for sure what you are talking about cause I will challenge it if it doesn't make sense!
was that a typo?(Just think God you're not my teacher)... did you mean THANK God?

SO if I was your teacher you think you'd drive me crazy with all your challenges???

Don't you know that philisophical people are, by their very nature, "into" the debate?

Location hidden

#425 Feb 19, 2011
Yep that was a typo... maybe not. Hahahahaha Writing and not paying attention. Yep I debate all day. But I tend to be very careful cause you can wake a man up with a good debate!

“guess who Lois?”

#426 Feb 19, 2011
TheLioness007 wrote:
Yep that was a typo... maybe not. Hahahahaha Writing and not paying attention. Yep I debate all day. But I tend to be very careful cause you can wake a man up with a good debate!
timing is everything ... yuo can also put a man to sleep with a badly timed debate ....

Location hidden

#427 Feb 21, 2011
hAHAHAHAHA I will remember that!

Location hidden

#429 Feb 25, 2011
Gaber wrote:
@GrandPoohBah That is JUST IN AMERICA. And that is because we are in the most racist country. Whites basically think any other races who aren't white are at the bottom and this is the truth. Plus people make up things and people ACTUALLY BELIEVE THEM which shows how people really are and they obviously don't get out much. If people want to assume I'm this or that because of my skin so be it, that is their problem not mine. I know who I am and I know I am not what they say. I am not ghetto, loud, or etc, I do go to a university I come from wealthy parents, I hate when people are surprised, it's like maybe you should get out more you would find out their are black kids like me who come from wealthy parents. People who even think most of us are ghetto or loud or whatever are stereotyping and generalizing and that is ignorant. Anyway some Asian guys are really hot. So Ji Sub is my crush right now. I love how he isn't afraid to cry, he's pretty sensitive, which I like.
http://ngoisao.net/News/Hau-truong/2008/01/3B...
and this hot picture of him and his hot friend Seung Hun
http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/5011/hotti...
I agree! He is hot! And what you said about America is real talk. So sad I tell you!

“If u play, u play for keeps”

Since: Sep 10

The 806

#430 Feb 25, 2011
Spunkalunk wrote:
<quoted text>
ROUGH!
I've mentioned you! Hell I've tried to empathize, BUT I know you don't want empathy. Your mission as you've previously laid it out, is to disrupt any/all happy AMBW-unions. Nonetheless, I'm over it. I'm over the childish antics. I've never hated you, or even remotely spent a modicum of time considering you outside of my posts. Yet one of the oddities of depressed persons, is how they can be narcissistic enough to believe anyone is considering them.
Til' then I offer you a truce. Despite feeling it will be short lived.
Woah!....Empathize? are YOU fucking kidding me, bitch???? You can't possibly be over it that quick b/c you've only attempted your half-ass empathizing with me ONCE, telling me it's "time to start barking up the right tree" and giving me that delusional--ass website (which I foolishly did try by the way). AND THAT WAS IT!!! You must be a pill-headed bitch if you believe you actually empathized with ME...unless you call referring to someone as a troll, liar, and asking me "was your boyfriend drunk when he met you"... remember that, spunk? SO KILL THAT SHIT ABOUT YOU'RE OVER GIVING ME EMPATHY WHEN YOU BARELY GAVE ME ANY!

You remind me of every wack-ass black women who thinks that just because she has something most other black women can only dream about having that automatically makes you better than the rest of us! A lot of the things I said I was saying out of pain and anger, and for someone who comes across intelligent and somewhat mature, I WOULD EXPECT YOU TO AT LEAST CONSIDER THAT!(...well--then again, I did say "somewhat" mature). You gave me nothing but SHIT and tears; calling me a liar, a troll, and saying I'm just fooling everyone. Having some chink as your SO doesn't make you the top, know it all bitch, it just makes you HIS bitch.

I don't give a fuck about your "sufferings" or "sacrifices" you chose to date a chink, if it's that much of a struggle for you, get out of it, get over it, then get your fucking foot off the gas, AND GET THE HELL OVER YOUR SELF!

I may have thrown the first blade that drew first blood, but if you didn't like how it was coming at you, you could of ducked and dodged and IGNORED my postings, since they were not directed towards you SPECIFICALLY--but no, you had to come at me when I never preferred SPECIFICALLY to you in my FIRST POST on the topic pertaining to asian men/black women unions. So, basically, doll face--you can keep your wack-ass "truce", because I prefer the image of you roting in hell (thank god for vivid dreams...)

~you and your chink have a nice life. ciao~

Location hidden

#431 Feb 25, 2011
rough vixen again wrote:
<quoted text>
Woah!....Empathize? are YOU fucking kidding me, bitch???? You can't possibly be over it that quick b/c you've only attempted your half-ass empathizing with me ONCE, telling me it's "time to start barking up the right tree" and giving me that delusional--ass website (which I foolishly did try by the way). AND THAT WAS IT!!! You must be a pill-headed bitch if you believe you actually empathized with ME...unless you call referring to someone as a troll, liar, and asking me "was your boyfriend drunk when he met you"... remember that, spunk? SO KILL THAT SHIT ABOUT YOU'RE OVER GIVING ME EMPATHY WHEN YOU BARELY GAVE ME ANY!
You remind me of every wack-ass black women who thinks that just because she has something most other black women can only dream about having that automatically makes you better than the rest of us! A lot of the things I said I was saying out of pain and anger, and for someone who comes across intelligent and somewhat mature, I WOULD EXPECT YOU TO AT LEAST CONSIDER THAT!(...well--then again, I did say "somewhat" mature). You gave me nothing but SHIT and tears; calling me a liar, a troll, and saying I'm just fooling everyone. Having some chink as your SO doesn't make you the top, know it all bitch, it just makes you HIS bitch.
I don't give a fuck about your "sufferings" or "sacrifices" you chose to date a chink, if it's that much of a struggle for you, get out of it, get over it, then get your fucking foot off the gas, AND GET THE HELL OVER YOUR SELF!
I may have thrown the first blade that drew first blood, but if you didn't like how it was coming at you, you could of ducked and dodged and IGNORED my postings, since they were not directed towards you SPECIFICALLY--but no, you had to come at me when I never preferred SPECIFICALLY to you in my FIRST POST on the topic pertaining to asian men/black women unions. So, basically, doll face--you can keep your wack-ass "truce", because I prefer the image of you roting in hell (thank god for vivid dreams...)
~you and your chink have a nice life. ciao~
Now I know you the government is watching me. How come you get to cuss on topiz and I can't? Hhahaha Like seriously. I know you are really heated, but lets not use racist words lest we be of what we most despise. I get you rage for sure, but we have certain encounters that remind us we still have a lot of changing to do as a nation. The bottom line is BLACK WOMEN ARE LOVED BY ALL MEN... even if at times some of us have never felt that love or shown it. As long as we have life we still have a chance of experiencing that. It's all about having an open heart and staying away from that which keeps us down.

“Love”

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#432 Feb 26, 2011
I just found out that three of my old friends from high school - all Asian guys, now have Black girlfriends. I thought it was funny because I think they dated Asians in high school. They're cute guys too, so I guess theres more and more of these couples around and growing. Bw/Am is so cute to me, even though I haven't dated them, they're cute. <3
..well some are anyway lol.

“Lets get drunk and then screw”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Liquordale

#433 Feb 26, 2011
What's up, Rough?! How's it been, lately?... I suppose rough.

Anyhow, thanks for thinking of me & mine. Just woke up for a glass of water, and am pleasantly surprised you're still so fond of me.

In regards to "sacrifice/suffering " I was referring to the intangible costs of my SO's (or as you prefer "chink") service... combat-arms during war time... perhaps it's slipped your mind while you exercise your freedoms defended by numerous "chinks".

btw George is a ridiculously popular name, Tan is an even more ridiculously popular surname ... do the math. I personally know two persons named 'George Tan'. Sorry, I don't obsess over people, and I'm sure as hell won't bother to look for your ex's profile.

Hope things turn around for you (mentally speaking), and if you ever do utilize a FB account, hit me up again. I'll add you to the group Blasian Magazine. That way you'll have the opportunity to share your scorned hatred w/ a couple hundred other Blasian couples/marriages.

Until your next conniption fit, Peace.

Fort Liquordale

#434 Feb 26, 2011
Oh, and Rough...

I just want you to know, I left the comfort of Facebook ... to waddle through Tropix (pun intended) just to reply to the "nice" messages you left me. Only to realize I haven't been here in over a couple of months. Now if that doesn't say I care ... lol.

Anyhow, I'm off to browse the site. Thanks for the reminder.

Fort Liquordale

#435 Feb 26, 2011
sorry for the double post.

Fort Liquordale

#436 Feb 26, 2011
TheLioness007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know you the government is watching me. How come you get to cuss on topiz and I can't? Hhahaha Like seriously. I know you are really heated, but lets not use racist words lest we be of what we most despise. I get you rage for sure, but we have certain encounters that remind us we still have a lot of changing to do as a nation. The bottom line is BLACK WOMEN ARE LOVED BY ALL MEN... even if at times some of us have never felt that love or shown it. As long as we have life we still have a chance of experiencing that. It's all about having an open heart and staying away from that which keeps us down.
Nicely stated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Do Western men have it bad in Japan?: views fro... 3 hr Switches 5
Asian Woman That Dates White Men Exclusively (Dec '12) 9 hr frost 792
Why are East Asian men so effeminate? (Apr '14) 11 hr Schubertslieder 43
Do you think a Hispanic man has a chance with a... (Jan '10) 23 hr Latin Guy 189
Why do white men hate hot Asian guys (May '12) Sat That guy 921
Do Asian girls secretly like white guys?. be ho... Fri tomiko 57
southern white girls love asian guys! (Jul '13) Apr 15 Good-Evil 21
More from around the web