Asian men...would you marry a black w...

“Lets get drunk and then screw”

Since: Jul 07

Fort Liquordale

#433 Feb 26, 2011
What's up, Rough?! How's it been, lately?... I suppose rough.

Anyhow, thanks for thinking of me & mine. Just woke up for a glass of water, and am pleasantly surprised you're still so fond of me.

In regards to "sacrifice/suffering " I was referring to the intangible costs of my SO's (or as you prefer "chink") service... combat-arms during war time... perhaps it's slipped your mind while you exercise your freedoms defended by numerous "chinks".

btw George is a ridiculously popular name, Tan is an even more ridiculously popular surname ... do the math. I personally know two persons named 'George Tan'. Sorry, I don't obsess over people, and I'm sure as hell won't bother to look for your ex's profile.

Hope things turn around for you (mentally speaking), and if you ever do utilize a FB account, hit me up again. I'll add you to the group Blasian Magazine. That way you'll have the opportunity to share your scorned hatred w/ a couple hundred other Blasian couples/marriages.

Until your next conniption fit, Peace.

Fort Liquordale

#434 Feb 26, 2011
Oh, and Rough...

I just want you to know, I left the comfort of Facebook ... to waddle through Tropix (pun intended) just to reply to the "nice" messages you left me. Only to realize I haven't been here in over a couple of months. Now if that doesn't say I care ... lol.

Anyhow, I'm off to browse the site. Thanks for the reminder.

Fort Liquordale

#435 Feb 26, 2011
sorry for the double post.

Fort Liquordale

#436 Feb 26, 2011
TheLioness007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now I know you the government is watching me. How come you get to cuss on topiz and I can't? Hhahaha Like seriously. I know you are really heated, but lets not use racist words lest we be of what we most despise. I get you rage for sure, but we have certain encounters that remind us we still have a lot of changing to do as a nation. The bottom line is BLACK WOMEN ARE LOVED BY ALL MEN... even if at times some of us have never felt that love or shown it. As long as we have life we still have a chance of experiencing that. It's all about having an open heart and staying away from that which keeps us down.
Nicely stated.
TruRarity

Columbia, SC

#437 Mar 1, 2011
To tell you the truth bw/am relationship is rare. Take me for example I have an asian boyfriend now. And we are the FIRST bw/am couple at my highschool. We are in highschool im a 10th and he's a 12th. He is Thai, cute, quiet, and I HATE to admit lazy. LOL but I love him for him, many people stared, some even said we were/are a beautiful couple. He's feisty and so am I, I am not like all black people. In general EVERYONE, is different and unique. I am different I am a straight A-honor roll student(no bragging intended) For the weave comments, true but not for all, I have long brown hair down my back, black women being fat, obesity or fatness is in every race, not just black. I have a petite body, short too(Im 4'10 1/2) I have heard(not saying it's true or for all) that asian men tend to be reserved and to themselves. However, this is not the case. He made the moves first, he kissed me first. Which SURPRISED me, he totally caught me off guard. So this implies that not all stereotypes fit every race or individual. Sure, I had to wait awhile for my asian boo, but it was worth it. Race is the problem nowadays, too many people based on skin color when it comes to dating, or any other subject. I believe love is blind when was the last time they said Love had eyes if it does let me know. You see I'm the type of person who doesn't like to try new things, I tend to stick in my comfort zone. I put my best foot forward and gave dating an asian guy a try, and I love. My favorite asian though is RAIN, but he's getting older bout time I've done everything I wanted to do he'll be in his 40's. But like the saying goes "Age ain't nuthin but a number" As for the question, if he loves you, respects you, then you should give it a try. Not ALL black women are the same I for one am different as I said before, I like being different, having my own sense of style, I am trying to be a leader not a follower. Nothing good ever comes from that. It's called being unique, and for those who don't like black women,you sweetie are one individual in a massive billions of people. To those offended sorry, otherwise goodbye.Just wanted to express my view.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#438 Mar 2, 2011
TruRarity wrote:
To tell you the truth bw/am relationship is rare. Take me for example I have an asian boyfriend now. And we are the FIRST bw/am couple at my highschool. We are in highschool im a 10th and he's a 12th. He is Thai, cute, quiet, and I HATE to admit lazy. LOL but I love him for him, many people stared, some even said we were/are a beautiful couple. He's feisty and so am I, I am not like all black people. In general EVERYONE, is different and unique. I am different I am a straight A-honor roll student(no bragging intended) For the weave comments, true but not for all, I have long brown hair down my back, black women being fat, obesity or fatness is in every race, not just black. I have a petite body, short too(Im 4'10 1/2) I have heard(not saying it's true or for all) that asian men tend to be reserved and to themselves. However, this is not the case. He made the moves first, he kissed me first. Which SURPRISED me, he totally caught me off guard. So this implies that not all stereotypes fit every race or individual. Sure, I had to wait awhile for my asian boo, but it was worth it. Race is the problem nowadays, too many people based on skin color when it comes to dating, or any other subject. I believe love is blind when was the last time they said Love had eyes if it does let me know. You see I'm the type of person who doesn't like to try new things, I tend to stick in my comfort zone. I put my best foot forward and gave dating an asian guy a try, and I love. My favorite asian though is RAIN, but he's getting older bout time I've done everything I wanted to do he'll be in his 40's. But like the saying goes "Age ain't nuthin but a number" As for the question, if he loves you, respects you, then you should give it a try. Not ALL black women are the same I for one am different as I said before, I like being different, having my own sense of style, I am trying to be a leader not a follower. Nothing good ever comes from that. It's called being unique, and for those who don't like black women,you sweetie are one individual in a massive billions of people. To those offended sorry, otherwise goodbye.Just wanted to express my view.
One day things will change for the better!

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#439 Mar 2, 2011
TheLioness007 wrote:
<quoted text>
hopefully so ... there's mroe to gain through peace and harmony than the way things are now .
Marla Maples

Baltimore, MD

#440 Mar 2, 2011
TheLioness007 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keyword 'Someday". It will take time. Lots of time. Asians are much more conservative than whites. Personally, I'm glad white women do not have this problem. I've met quite a few white women with Asian husbands. The trend seems to be growing and it's a good thing. As for the issue with black women and Asian men, I just don't know. My guess is, it will take an entire generation before things change but by that time you guys will be old. Change is good but very slow. Don't hold your breaths.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#441 Mar 5, 2011
Marla Maples wrote:
<quoted text>
Keyword 'Someday". It will take time. Lots of time. Asians are much more conservative than whites. Personally, I'm glad white women do not have this problem. I've met quite a few white women with Asian husbands. The trend seems to be growing and it's a good thing. As for the issue with black women and Asian men, I just don't know. My guess is, it will take an entire generation before things change but by that time you guys will be old. Change is good but very slow. Don't hold your breaths.
Good point!

“Love”

Since: Sep 09

Beach Bunny <3

#442 Mar 5, 2011
Marla Maples wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, maybe it depends on where you live and stuff. I'm in Southern Cali and I've been asked out by Asian guys and could easily be dating one, but just preferred Latinos. I also have Asian guy friends here who date Black girls and in high school it was the same (now Im in college). So I don't know what kind of "change" you mean personally. Its not non existent, I went to Arkansas for a 3 day weekend to visit my cousin and my very first night there I met an Asian man in the restaurant we went to. He liked Black women, but felt they didn't like him. He introduced himself too, way out in Arkansas! I also met a White guy too though. I've personally known a lot of guys who say things like that, both Asian and White mostly (& Latinos, but for them I get confused because many Black girls do like them a lot & openly)...

So idk, maybe I'm just purtttyyy (lol), or maybe I'm not so preoccupied with guys not liking me for being Black that I notice how many do like me or something, idk, all I know is that I'm Black and meeting/finding guys who like me has never been a problem at all. Guys of any race. In fact, I've been more annoyed by guys attention a lot more than desperately wanting any.

“guess who Lois?”

Since: Dec 06

A little hole in the wall.

#443 Mar 6, 2011
everyone loves chocolate wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, maybe it depends on where you live and stuff. I'm in Southern Cali and I've been asked out by Asian guys and could easily be dating one, but just preferred Latinos. I also have Asian guy friends here who date Black girls and in high school it was the same (now Im in college). So I don't know what kind of "change" you mean personally. Its not non existent, I went to Arkansas for a 3 day weekend to visit my cousin and my very first night there I met an Asian man in the restaurant we went to. He liked Black women, but felt they didn't like him. He introduced himself too, way out in Arkansas! I also met a White guy too though. I've personally known a lot of guys who say things like that, both Asian and White mostly (& Latinos, but for them I get confused because many Black girls do like them a lot & openly)...
So idk, maybe I'm just purtttyyy (lol), or maybe I'm not so preoccupied with guys not liking me for being Black that I notice how many do like me or something, idk, all I know is that I'm Black and meeting/finding guys who like me has never been a problem at all. Guys of any race. In fact, I've been more annoyed by guys attention a lot more than desperately wanting any.
when yoU don't get much attention then you reaLLy appreciate it. If you get too much attention then it's annoying .. funny how tHat happens eh?
Marla Maples

Baltimore, MD

#444 Mar 7, 2011
<quoted text>
Nice post but then if I were a black woman I would be offended. You say maybe you are just pretty. Does that mean the majority of black women who can't attract Asian men aren't? We are talking lots of black women and only one of you. I've had the luxury to hear how a lot of Asians feel about blacks in general and it's not good. Also one key element you are forgetting is marriage vs dating. I'm sure there are many Asian men who would date black women and get all the perks of sleeping with them etc but when it comes times for marriage, are you good enough for him AND his family? Not likely because in reality you are at the very bottom.

“Love”

Beach Bunny <3

#445 Mar 9, 2011
Marla Maples wrote:
<quoted text>
...Not likely because in reality you are at the very bottom.
... um, I'm sorry but how old are you and where do you live with that mentality? lol You come across as some weird White chick who doesn't want any Black girl to think she could ever date some Asian guy, & thats insane! This sentence just cemented it for me too. You have a weird vibe about your answers & I think you're kind of loopy tbh lol. I have a few Asian guy friends who ARE dating and serious with their Black girlfriends, as I stated before and I've mentioned some of my experiences with Asian men, I also have only one Black friend who likes Asian guys and she is dating one. These are people at my college, and as growing numbers of Black girls go to college and interact with Asian men more often then these relaionships will increase and are - right now. Not 50 years from now or anything weird like you stated before. That shouldn't bother you either, its none of anyone's business, especially if you aren't an Asian guy or a Black girl. Most people that I know in the real world don't sit around thinking so much about the race of a person if they like them, and while stereotypes hold some back - when you are in close contact with other people then their race is not on your mind (unless you're some psycho). So you keep in mind the Asians you know from whatever generation or area you live in, and I'll gladly keep in mind the many I've known, they seem like two very different types of people from how you explain them.

I just don't think your intentions on here are good. Leave Black girls here alone, if a girl wants an Asian guy, a White guy, a Black guy or a blue guy then you shouldn't care or try to add in any discouragement - at all. Its none of your business.
Marla Maples

Baltimore, MD

#446 Mar 9, 2011
<quoted text>
... um, I'm sorry but how old are you and where do you live with that mentality? lol You come across as some weird White chick who doesn't want any Black girl to think she could ever date some Asian guy, & thats insane! This sentence just cemented it for me too. You have a weird vibe about your answers & I think you're kind of loopy tbh lol. I have a few Asian guy friends who ARE dating and serious with their Black girlfriends, as I stated before and I've mentioned some of my experiences with Asian men, I also have only one Black friend who likes Asian guys and she is dating one. These are people at my college, and as growing numbers of Black girls go to college and interact with Asian men more often then these relaionships will increase and are - right now. Not 50 years from now or anything weird like you stated before. That shouldn't bother you either, its none of anyone's business, especially if you aren't an Asian guy or a Black girl. Most people that I know in the real world don't sit around thinking so much about the race of a person if they like them, and while stereotypes hold some back - when you are in close contact with other people then their race is not on your mind (unless you're some psycho). So you keep in mind the Asians you know from whatever generation or area you live in, and I'll gladly keep in mind the many I've known, they seem like two very different types of people from how you explain them.
I just don't think your intentions on here are good. Leave Black girls here alone, if a girl wants an Asian guy, a White guy, a Black guy or a blue guy then you shouldn't care or try to add in any discouragement - at all. Its none of your business.
In the words of Aerosmith..........Dream On! I view things from a logical perspective you on the other hand view things from an irrational perspective. But then I'm aware that African Americans DO NOT like to accept truth. AA's tend to go with delusions rather than the truth. It's why you people remain in situation you are in today. People of all races..........whites, Asians and even other blacks tend to not want to live in all black neighborhoods yet I swear there will be blacks that come and argue about those three or four non-black families that lives on their block. I know facing the truth is not easy but replacing it with delusions is extremely unhealthy. Listen, have a nice day and I wish you luck out there but please be honest and realistic with yourself. This will prevent a lot of grief.
TruRarity

Columbia, SC

#447 Mar 10, 2011
Marla Maples wrote:
<quoted text>
In the words of Aerosmith..........Dream On! I view things from a logical perspective you on the other hand view things from an irrational perspective. But then I'm aware that African Americans DO NOT like to accept truth. AA's tend to go with delusions rather than the truth. It's why you people remain in situation you are in today. People of all races..........whites, Asians and even other blacks tend to not want to live in all black neighborhoods yet I swear there will be blacks that come and argue about those three or four non-black families that lives on their block. I know facing the truth is not easy but replacing it with delusions is extremely unhealthy. Listen, have a nice day and I wish you luck out there but please be honest and realistic with yourself. This will prevent a lot of grief.
~But then I'm aware that African Americans DO NOT like to accept truth. AA's tend to go with delusions rather than the truth. It's why you people remain in situation you are in today.~

Um... not ALL blacks are delusional Miss Maple. Even though the truth hurts sometimes we have to face it and get on with reality. I like asians and asians like me. The only ones I DON'T too much care for are the ones who try so hard to fit in(no hard feelings). Why? Because I like to see people as they truly are and NOT as someone or something, some(I said some not all) try to be. And please don't say that African-Americans are delusional. I may not have perfect vision, but one thing I KNOW for a fact is I'm not delusional. Sure majority are but not me. And being delusional makes up for less than why blacks are in the situation they are in today. Plz don't call all AA delusional, because I'm not on the same boat as the "delusional ones" (no harm intended)it's kind of like you're saying AA's don't have any common sense. And I have alot that's why parents are put on this earth, to teach their kids right from wrong. But I'll admit we do have some sorry, lazy ones but it's not only in one race. We all have our good, our bad, and our ugly. No race was spared. Just wanted to correct you on the delusional thing.:)
Bird_of_Paradise

Tucson, AZ

#448 Mar 29, 2011
Amy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!! What Asian man in his right mind would date or even consider marrying you beasts. No body wants a black women. You guys are super fat, filthy, ugly and your attitudes suck! Stop wanting and believing Asians or other races of men want you. Get out of that fantasy make believe world. There is a reason why black women are always single. Even your own filthy men don't want you!
Okay.... really? It seems to me that people who are prejudiced against a certain race of people have a tendency to resent them. But trust me hon, just because some people are turds, doesn't mean they all act like a pile of crap. I have had some terrible experiences with the Asian race. I was made fun of and for a while, I really distrusted all asians and actually went with the stereotypes, not because i believed them to be true, but because i was just so PO'd and bitter about it. Now, my best friend is asian, and i am attracted to asian men. In addition, i have seen plenty of fat whites, hispanics, asians, etc. People vary even within their own race. I for one, am not "fat, filthy, and ugly". I am slim (but not sickly thin), i get complements on my beauty (i try not to let it get to my head lol) and for the record, i bathe/shower, every day. So, i'm not criticising you, because people cannot help what they have experienced, however, please do not overgeneralize. It's completely senseless.

“Love”

Beach Bunny <3

#449 Apr 2, 2011
Marla Maples wrote:
<quoted text>
You're really weird and trust me, I was telling the truth so you're the one that seems to be dreaming or something. Look, I'm not some stereotypical Black girl and neither are my friends, so I'm not sure what image you have in your mind of me, but trust me you're delusional about something far more than I am. I live in California, not some hickville out in Pennsylvania. Go away with that crazy thinking, you obviously do not want to see Black girls with Asian guys, and thats sooooooo obvious, but you're crazy if you have to tell yourself it could never happen and it doesn't happen. I've seen in increasingly in Cali and where I live, honestly, and I have enough Asian guys who do like me and I live around Asian guys to get the attention. Gosh, you are psycho if you have to belittle someone into thinking that they are so disliked by a group of people that have NOTHING to do with you, seriously. Theres way more Asians in Southern Cali than in whereever you live, I'm sure of that, so just leave it alone and go cry into your pillow at the idea that some Black girls who like Asian guys are dating Asian guys. Get over it, it has nothing to do with you.

& yes, I'm being 100% honest in everything I write. Go cry to yourself if it bothers you, but a lot of Asian guys do like Black girls because I know many who do. boohoo! get over yourself, you seem incredibly insecure.

This topic doesn't even have anything to do with you! You're like White or something. You're frickin psycho.
YOUKNOWME

Baltimore, MD

#450 Apr 4, 2011
Where are all the Asian men? Are there a lot more of you out there wanting to come forth and say how beautiful you think black women are? This forum is nothing more than a bunch of black women and white women bickering. ASIAN MEN..........HELLO!!!
SLY

United States

#451 Apr 15, 2011
W.e someone finally had the guts to just ask only asian men this question, but I'm a young black woman and I will be 18 years old. Everyone in this society are programmed into think black skin or brown or any tone that is consider dark is bad for you. This is even in history and writings and movies. Look at how villians are potrayed? They are dressed up in black have black hair everything completely opposite of the protagonist(hero). All of these films have subliminal messages that we don't pick up on as litttle kids and that is when we create stereotypes because without realizing the subliminal message have affected our thinking of these types of people. Asians are raised in a society where they praise pale skin. Why do you think the geishas painted their face white because that was consider beautiful to them. But one thing I hate that all races do who are not white try to be like white people. Why degrate yourself? You basically are insulting your race and who you are saying I wish I was not hispanic or arabic or asian or black. People we need some confidence in ourselves and be happy the way you are! Be yourself! And hell yeah I would marry an asian and that is any asian man not the typical countries we americans think of. When I was younger I never knew what white,asian, and black was I didn't even know what race was until about 6 and my friend had told it to me. I was surprised and shock I said to myself so this is why I have 'dark' because I'm brown skin. Anyway I still view the world as that as no race because there is no race and it scientifically proven that there is no race, but only the human race. So why do we think we are better than certain people? Noone is better than noone it is about how much effort you put into your opportunities to improve your life and it is no excuse for any of us because we all have had the same opportunity. We all need eachother and fighting over who is better than who is frankly a waste of time and the faster we figure this out the better off the whole world would be because this is a major problem.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#452 Apr 16, 2011
SLY wrote:
W.e someone finally had the guts to just ask only asian men this question, but I'm a young black woman and I will be 18 years old. Everyone in this society are programmed into think black skin or brown or any tone that is consider dark is bad for you. This is even in history and writings and movies. Look at how villians are potrayed? They are dressed up in black have black hair everything completely opposite of the protagonist(hero). All of these films have subliminal messages that we don't pick up on as litttle kids and that is when we create stereotypes because without realizing the subliminal message have affected our thinking of these types of people. Asians are raised in a society where they praise pale skin. Why do you think the geishas painted their face white because that was consider beautiful to them. But one thing I hate that all races do who are not white try to be like white people. Why degrate yourself? You basically are insulting your race and who you are saying I wish I was not hispanic or arabic or asian or black. People we need some confidence in ourselves and be happy the way you are! Be yourself! And hell yeah I would marry an asian and that is any asian man not the typical countries we americans think of. When I was younger I never knew what white,asian, and black was I didn't even know what race was until about 6 and my friend had told it to me. I was surprised and shock I said to myself so this is why I have 'dark' because I'm brown skin. Anyway I still view the world as that as no race because there is no race and it scientifically proven that there is no race, but only the human race. So why do we think we are better than certain people? Noone is better than noone it is about how much effort you put into your opportunities to improve your life and it is no excuse for any of us because we all have had the same opportunity. We all need eachother and fighting over who is better than who is frankly a waste of time and the faster we figure this out the better off the whole world would be because this is a major problem.
The Geisha painted their faces white to highlight their beauty. It was a way of working around the tachnology of the time, the dim candle or latern lighting used in the tea houses they worked in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) 12 hr Southeast Asian 4,615
Why are Asians hating on White so much everywhere? Sat Anon 17
News Hair today, hungover tomorrow as young Japanese... Sat Ainu 6
News Steve Harvey sorry for jokes about Asian men Sat Anon 7
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) Fri HONDESTON 2,950
Study on Asian American women's experiences of ... Jan 19 rugox 1
News Poll: Young Americans Fear They'll be Worse Off... Jan 18 2 Dogs 5
More from around the web