Asian men...would you marry a black w...

Asian men...would you marry a black woman?

Posted in the Asian-American Forum

First Prev
of 52
Next Last
Linda

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Sep 25, 2009
Just curious.
Koreanguy

Sun Valley, CA

#2 Sep 25, 2009
Yes, but in all honesty, I can imagine that the families of both sides in the relationship would potentially cause even more problems than you see in other interracial couples. I write this bc both blacks and asians have a lot of ethnic baggage that tends to weigh us down. White ppl, for the most part are free to show a diversity of traits, preferences, and roles. Whereas both asians and blacks often feel the need to act within strict social set of rules of Blackness or Asianness which often stifles individual desires/curiosities. But I guarantee you, after the american born asians have kids, that 3rd generation of Asian Americans wouldn't feel as limited as my generation (2nd gen--children of immigrants)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ricebomb

New York, NY

#4 Oct 10, 2009
HAIL NAW

[email protected]

ricebomb.com
asian persuasian

Waterloo, Canada

#5 Dec 17, 2009
Hell yes
AMR

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#6 Dec 17, 2009
On a fundamental level, I absolutely don't see why not, although it may be trickier for an AM/BF couple to navigate the differences in cultural identity. This is because many Asians are socially more proximal to whites (thanks to their relative academic success, and their consequent economic success), and therefore happen to be more white-identified on the whole.

I'm not saying that is right (in fact it's not), I'm just describing how it is/how things turned out. In an ideal world such things would be of no concern, but sometimes that can be an issue.
xxicexx

United States

#7 Jan 3, 2010
asian persuasian wrote:
Hell yes
XD

“i'll say i'm sorry now”

Since: Jan 10

Lubbock, TX

#9 Feb 16, 2010
Linda wrote:
Just curious.
You have a lot of guts asking asian men this question >.<...big NO NO!

“i'll say i'm sorry now”

Lubbock, TX

#12 Feb 23, 2010
Linda wrote:
Just curious.
Linda, honey--you might as well keep moving along and look to another race. as long as we're black, Asian men stay back.

...if you're looking for marriage, you have a WAY better chance with Black, White, or Latino men.

“i'll say i'm sorry now”

Lubbock, TX

#13 Feb 23, 2010
...actually, scratch the "might as well" and replace it with "YOU NEED TO"
Secret Asian Man

Santa Ana, CA

#14 Feb 23, 2010
I sure would! Why not?
Asian Male

Colombo, Sri Lanka

#15 Feb 23, 2010
No way no blacks..
I think we asian men ( at least the ones from the far east) are v concerned about slim trim petite bodies,cleanliness and body odour..
Fat stomachs hanging boobs and loud obnoxious vile vitriolic are a turn of for most of us..
For that reason I think bieng with a black woman is going to be near impossible..

As for the white girl "amy" who said we want to be like you..
Well i think we assimilate in to society better than the arabs,indians and the blacks have done..

I have friends who are white..
We seem to have a of stuff in common..

Well ..
It's not about bieng "like" you..
I for a fact have dated more white blonde girls than any other "type" of girl.
Co not realy sure what you're on..

And i agree somewhat with the "Koreanguy" saying we have a lot of baggage..
I think some of us do..
The koreans the japanese the Chinese tend to have more cultural ties which tend to load up the baggage..
the Filipinos and Sri Lankans (surprisingly) i think tend to be more "baggage free"
The indians Pakis Bangladeshis and the central asians i wont talk of here
they're nothing but baggage!!
And they probably are the only Asians who would marry a black woman - considering they like the fat smelly vitriolic (just cos most of their women are the same..)
Clarice

Philadelphia, PA

#16 Feb 25, 2010
Asian Male wrote:
No way no blacks..
I think we asian men ( at least the ones from the far east) are v concerned about slim trim petite bodies,cleanliness and body odour..
Fat stomachs hanging boobs and loud obnoxious vile vitriolic are a turn of for most of us..
For that reason I think bieng with a black woman is going to be near impossible..
Well i think we assimilate in to society better than the arabs,indians and the blacks have done..
Well ..
I think some of us do..
The koreans the japanese the Chinese tend to have more cultural ties which tend to load up the baggage..
the Filipinos and Sri Lankans (surprisingly) i think tend to be more "baggage free"
And they probably are the only Asians who would marry a black woman - considering they like the fat smelly vitriolic (just cos most of their women are the same..)
I knew I knew I knew it. I knew you Asians were really stupid! You know what you should go to the Stormfront website and see what white people have to say about you. I'm sure you'd love it. Check it out someday and make sure you put some deodorant on before you go there and make sure you leave your Tamil Tiger buddies behind. You wouldn't want to upset the masses with your psychosis.
Linda

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Feb 25, 2010
rough vixen wrote:
<quoted text>
Linda, honey--you might as well keep moving along and look to another race. as long as we're black, Asian men stay back.
...if you're looking for marriage, you have a WAY better chance with Black, White, or Latino men.
Thanks but I typically like anything other than Asian guys anyway. I was just asking in general because I don't see Asian men with black women but it does make sense considering they are quite racist from what I've been told and observe. Sometimes I feel some of these people should stay in their own countries if you know what I mean.

“i'll say i'm sorry now”

Lubbock, TX

#18 Mar 3, 2010
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but I typically like anything other than Asian guys anyway. I was just asking in general because I don't see Asian men with black women but it does make sense considering they are quite racist from what I've been told and observe. Sometimes I feel some of these people should stay in their own countries if you know what I mean.
Yes, i know what you mean; and I agree with you.
candy

Washington, DC

#19 Mar 16, 2010
rough vixen wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a lot of guts asking asian men this question >.<...big NO NO!

How can you say no,but i'll try to understand it you opinion any way.InTeRrAcIaL RoCkS
candy

Washington, DC

#20 Mar 16, 2010
Clarice wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew I knew I knew it. I knew you Asians were really stupid! You know what you should go to the Stormfront website and see what white people have to say about you. I'm sure you'd love it. Check it out someday and make sure you put some deodorant on before you go there and make sure you leave your Tamil Tiger buddies behind. You wouldn't want to upset the masses with your psychosis.
I think that denial is an awful drug that most people can't get off of. Don't act like like you some of the blacktastic, I'm not trying to be rude but since you did already started, why have a slice when you can have the whole thing? Another thing is just because where dark doesn't mean we do think or have a piece of mind and sweetie there maybe odor on other black girls but not all of them.The percent that your looking at is about 25%.Also don't follow the starotipic characteristic that people have againist black's there are many ranges to black people just on you ghetto one you seem to only know.My last and finale thing is the "Darker the cherry the sweeter the berry,"you need to do some thinking.
candy

Washington, DC

#21 Mar 16, 2010
Asian Male wrote:
No way no blacks..
Well ..
I think some of us do..
Sorr to say but the blacks you look at are possilbe your own race and how do you know have every black girl looks? Doyou go trailing the Earth to go find a black girl to smell and look at,I DON'T THINK SO!! so do be so quick to juge, most of use are smarter and have rockin body's. NO MoRE RACISM IT TO UGLY to have AROUND!! Don't talk poorly about other people's race if you don't want you talk about ot easy to do stop and go do some thinking

“i'll say i'm sorry now”

Lubbock, TX

#22 Mar 17, 2010
candy wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you say no,but i'll try to understand it you opinion any way.InTeRrAcIaL RoCkS
I can say no b/c that's how Asian men think. they don't want anything to do with black women (this excludes the half breeds/yellow women)

don't hate the messenger, hate the message, sweets.

“i'll say i'm sorry now”

Lubbock, TX

#23 Mar 17, 2010
Secret Asian Man wrote:
I sure would! Why not?
0_o???? if u actually are asian, then you need help.

“i'll say i'm sorry now”

Lubbock, TX

#24 Mar 17, 2010
candy wrote:
<quoted text>
TeRrACiaL RoCkS--lmbao....cuuute.

now go make someone's teeth rot, bitch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 52
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Feminist Website Argues On-Screen Interracial R... 9 min jewboy 10
News 8th comfort women monument erected in the U.S. 11 hr Anil 1
Why do Asian-Americans love Audi and Chanel? Thu Culture 1
10 reason why East Asian are Inferior to Southe... (Aug '14) Thu asian origin 3
the small white penis (Jun '14) Jul 18 NIGOD 21
Do you think a Hispanic man has a chance with a... (Jan '10) Jul 18 Perception 242
Asian Americans vs. Asians (Mar '12) Jul 18 asian5466 37
More from around the web