Posted in the Asian-American Forum

1 Korean American

“Ruling over East of Vegas(EOV)”

Since: Dec 12

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
most white divorces are filed by women 70%

their main reason is communication problems

I didnt understand what that was until I talked to some of the white guys here!

LOL!!!

ladies. find your self an Asian man who will very like be smart enough to communicate with you.

be happy!

AussiPino

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
LOL!!!
ladies. find your self an Asian man who will very like be smart enough to communicate with you.
be happy!
No. The main reason why White divorces are filed by women 70 percent is because of the Feminist movement. This has brought Western women more empowerment according to today's societal norms. In Asia, you hear about countless numbers of Asian women who are very unhappy with their marriages. In the Philippines, there are many women who are separated from their husbands. They don't file for divorce due to divorce being illegal over there. In India, people tend to not divorce each other due to the cultural tabu that people divorcing will bring shame and honor to the family, and it is a similar thing in most Asian countries at the moment.

When Asian countries start to catch up with the West in terms of divorce laws and practices, then people there will start to follow the same thing.

You criticize Whites here being racist. You are doing the same thing. Would you please stop creating egregious threads.

1 Korean American

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
No. The main reason why White divorces are filed by women 70 percent is because of the Feminist movement. This has brought Western women more empowerment according to today's societal norms. In Asia, you hear about countless numbers of Asian women who are very unhappy with their marriages. In the Philippines, there are many women who are separated from their husbands. They don't file for divorce due to divorce being illegal over there. In India, people tend to not divorce each other due to the cultural tabu that people divorcing will bring shame and honor to the family, and it is a similar thing in most Asian countries at the moment.
When Asian countries start to catch up with the West in terms of divorce laws and practices, then people there will start to follow the same thing.
You criticize Whites here being racist. You are doing the same thing. Would you please stop creating egregious threads.
the reason for divorce is quite different

communication problems is not a reason for divorce. I actually dont ever think ive had communication problems with my gfs

but with HR. there is a huge communication problem this whole forum has

are u a light filipino? with Spanish blood?

AussiPino

Location hidden

#4 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason for divorce is quite different
communication problems is not a reason for divorce. I actually dont ever think ive had communication problems with my gfs
but with HR. there is a huge communication problem this whole forum has
are u a light filipino? with Spanish blood?
I am a Chinese-Filipino. Why you ask?

You target Whites alot. You seem to hate them and yet, you love Tom Dixxon/Grouch and Basil who have been nothing but racist towards all Asians here. Are you trying to get them into your squad or something?

1 Korean American

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a Chinese-Filipino. Why you ask?
You target Whites alot. You seem to hate them and yet, you love Tom Dixxon/Grouch and Basil who have been nothing but racist towards all Asians here. Are you trying to get them into your squad or something?
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

white boys hate this video

the people that make me mad... make me want to spread this. when they leave... ill post other stuff if at all anything.

Im a simple guy.^^

AussiPino

Location hidden

#6 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =hO5WfiI_LGgXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
white boys hate this video
the people that make me mad... make me want to spread this. when they leave... ill post other stuff if at all anything.
Im a simple guy.^^
You have neglected to answer my question. Please answer it.

1 Korean American

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
You have neglected to answer my question. Please answer it.
I am not much of a planner. Im a very in the moment kind of guy. but I will answer
basil Im cool with. at least the real basil. I seen her get mad at u. I tried to step in bc I know its bc Australia has angry white criminals everywhere. its tough
tom he hasnt gone against the white girl Asian guy thing. I think hes an Asian guy.
I think its fine if hes Asian. but he hasnt gone against what I said in an irrational manner. he does go over the top but Im used to the tea party types in us forums
grouch have no idea. theres grouchy and grouch. I do know the pleasant one is from cali.
now can I go back to making ideas that make the white guys run away and regret pissing me off thanks.^^

AussiPino

Location hidden

#8 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not much of a planner. Im a very in the moment kind of guy. but I will answer
basil Im cool with. at least the real basil. I seen her get mad at u. I tried to step in bc I know its bc Australia has angry white criminals everywhere. its tough
tom he hasnt gone against the white girl Asian guy thing. I think hes an Asian guy.
I think its fine if hes Asian. but he hasnt gone against what I said in an irrational manner. he does go over the top but Im used to the tea party types in us forums
grouch have no idea. theres grouchy and grouch. I do know the pleasant one is from cali.
now can I go back to making ideas that make the white guys run away and regret pissing me off thanks.^^
Sooner or later, Tommy Dixxon/Grouch and Basil will turn against you. And no, the majority of Australians are not of convict descent. That is a stereotype and a misconception.

No matter what you do, White guys will still post here. There were some that posted here a year ago and they were pretty cool. Aussie Bob is one. I know you don't like HR, but he's alright. Instead of having a feud with one another, just try to make peace and discuss things in a rational manner. If you wanna discuss IR relationships, that's alright but you gotta discuss on other things as well, like video games or music.

1 Korean American

United States

#9 Feb 1, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooner or later, Tommy Dixxon/Grouch and Basil will turn against you. And no, the majority of Australians are not of convict descent. That is a stereotype and a misconception.
No matter what you do, White guys will still post here. There were some that posted here a year ago and they were pretty cool. Aussie Bob is one. I know you don't like HR, but he's alright. Instead of having a feud with one another, just try to make peace and discuss things in a rational manner. If you wanna discuss IR relationships, that's alright but you gotta discuss on other things as well, like video games or music.
Im balanced. but only when stirred. not shaken

^^

Australian white guys do exhibit a certain growl I dont see in crazy American whites

USA has had Asian immigrants for thousands of years. its one of my shadoukens. kkkkk

AussiPino

Location hidden

#10 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Im balanced. but only when stirred. not shaken
^^
Australian white guys do exhibit a certain growl I dont see in crazy American whites
USA has had Asian immigrants for thousands of years. its one of my shadoukens. kkkkk
You said that you've never met an Australian so you can't generalize like that. And yes, certain Native-Americans are descendants of those who arrived from Asia, but obviously there are distinctions between them and the more recent immigrants from Asia.

Basil is screwing your mind man. She hates Asians, both female and male. She started to have a go at me because I confronted her on the matter. You hate HR but you admire Basil. That is condradictive. She hates the thought of both Asian males and females intermarrying with Whites. She hates you.

1 Korean American

United States

#11 Feb 1, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
You said that you've never met an Australian so you can't generalize like that. And yes, certain Native-Americans are descendants of those who arrived from Asia, but obviously there are distinctions between them and the more recent immigrants from Asia.
Basil is screwing your mind man. She hates Asians, both female and male. She started to have a go at me because I confronted her on the matter. You hate HR but you admire Basil. That is condradictive. She hates the thought of both Asian males and females intermarrying with Whites. She hates you.
basil has yet to say that to me. HR has said it thousands of times.

I go by what I see. everyone has a clean slate with me.

Navajo can understand some Manchurian and mandarin words. Inuit called my mother their ancestors.

Australian natives came from India. austronesian aborigines.
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#12 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
LOL!!!
be happy!
You do realize that divorce rate is higher among WF/AM couples?
Human Revolution

Loveland, OH

#13 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
Navajo can understand some Manchurian and mandarin words. Inuit called my mother their ancestors.
Did they express the same sentiment with your step-dad? I'm pretty sure Navajo aren't going to understand Mandarin unless they've learned from a book or class. And Aboriginals came from what is modern Indonesia/Papua New Guinea.

1 Korean American

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2013
Human Revolution wrote:
<quoted text> Did they express the same sentiment with your step-dad? I'm pretty sure Navajo aren't going to understand Mandarin unless they've learned from a book or class. And Aboriginals came from what is modern Indonesia/Papua New Guinea.
Navajo used to converse with Chinese railroad workers in aan old dialect of mandarin

its their old native language.

AussiPino

Location hidden

#16 Feb 1, 2013
1 Korean American wrote:
<quoted text>
The Australian Aborigines (Koori) did originally come from India, as the Australian and South Asian continents were once joined together. But they are not Austronesian, they are Australoid, which they are related to the Dravidians.

1 Korean American

United States

#17 Feb 2, 2013
AussiPino wrote:
<quoted text>
The Australian Aborigines (Koori) did originally come from India, as the Australian and South Asian continents were once joined together. But they are not Austronesian, they are Australoid, which they are related to the Dravidians.
Dravidians? that is very interesting

since Dravidians were once friendly with sumerians. sumerians were Mongol descendants who settled in present day Iraq and later ran away to southern India.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
East Asian males being abused 11 hr slumdog indians 2
White Girls Asian Men 11 hr slumdog indians 2
Do you think a Hispanic man has a chance with a... (Jan '10) Jan 17 DerekJ 254
East Asia is World's Cumdump Jan 16 Azn 2
News US intel officials warned Jared Kushner that th... Jan 15 More Fake News 1
Best way to meet south Asian women Jan 15 slumdog 4
Asian self hate, white worship and inferiority ... (Feb '15) Jan 11 ruben93 119
More from around the web