creepy indian men
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Aug 18, 2012
so i been travelling through asia.Had a great time here.but my horror started in INDIA.
i was walking down a street in india and there were hoards of indian men staring at me and yelling at me in very thick indian accents"china doll" "hello sexy!".i took a boarded a local train and there were so many people and 1 guy touched my boobs and another grabbed my ass.i was just stunned.before i could do anything they just moved to another comparment.then i see school girls in the train and every one of them were covering there chest with their bags.i started talking to the girls and told them about what just happened.the girls said that its very common in india and thats why they cover their chest with school bags when they travel on public transport.
the horror didn't end there.i went to new delhi and was chillin out with couple of indian american chicks in a bar.bunch of indian guys started harassing us and asking for our phone numbers.we refused politely.but the guys wouldn't take no for an answer.we were scared shitless.there were bunch of east asian guys and white guys and they just came to our rescue.they told the indian guys to "back off!".and we breathed a sigh of relief. we decided to head back to one of the girls house and we invited the guys too.and to our horror the indian guys are waiting outside with about 15 guys to attack us.the guys in our group called the manager of the club.and finally they left us alone.
my indian friend told me that in india if you wear a a shorts or dress you are pretty much a slut according to the guys and they can do whatever.but what about those 15 year old kids in school dress.omg!i can't believe how creepy these men are.

Location hidden

#2 Aug 18, 2012
sorry for any typo errors.i was too angry while typing.lol

“To be or not to be”

Location hidden

#3 Aug 18, 2012
It must be hot in New Delhi in Summer. The old Delhi is very desely populated. I didn't know that Indian boys are that desperate.To touch a girl's boobs in the public, they must be horny. What they don't have much in India is fair skin girls.

Location hidden

#4 Aug 18, 2012
-TheExam- wrote:
It must be hot in New Delhi in Summer. The old Delhi is very desely populated. I didn't know that Indian boys are that desperate.To touch a girl's boobs in the public, they must be horny. What they don't have much in India is fair skin girls.
creepy horny guys in every street in india in my experience.

“To be or not to be”

Location hidden

#5 Aug 18, 2012
-prettyinpink- wrote:
<quoted text>
creepy horny guys in every street in india in my experience.
Next time an Indian guy touches your boobs, use pepper spray and spray him in the face, then pull out your belt and whip him.
Clueless

Sydney, Australia

#10 Aug 18, 2012
It doesn't matter where you are really. On crowded trains/subways you do run the risk of getting groped (if you're a pretty girl). Groping is very common on Japanese Subways.

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12 Aug 19, 2012
-prettyinpink- wrote:
so i been travelling through asia.Had a great time here.but my horror started in INDIA.
i was walking down a street in india and there were hoards of indian men staring at me and yelling at me in very thick indian accents"china doll" "hello sexy!".i took a boarded a local train and there were so many people and 1 guy touched my boobs and another grabbed my ass.i was just stunned.before i could do anything they just moved to another comparment.then i see school girls in the train and every one of them were covering there chest with their bags.i started talking to the girls and told them about what just happened.the girls said that its very common in india and thats why they cover their chest with school bags when they travel on public transport.
the horror didn't end there.i went to new delhi and was chillin out with couple of indian american chicks in a bar.bunch of indian guys started harassing us and asking for our phone numbers.we refused politely.but the guys wouldn't take no for an answer.we were scared shitless.there were bunch of east asian guys and white guys and they just came to our rescue.they told the indian guys to "back off!".and we breathed a sigh of relief. we decided to head back to one of the girls house and we invited the guys too.and to our horror the indian guys are waiting outside with about 15 guys to attack us.the guys in our group called the manager of the club.and finally they left us alone.
my indian friend told me that in india if you wear a a shorts or dress you are pretty much a slut according to the guys and they can do whatever.but what about those 15 year old kids in school dress.omg!i can't believe how creepy these men are.
New Delhi men are North Indian. North Indians are more racially White/Aryan than the rest of India, so they have lower IQs and they are more likely to rape you. South Indians and Northeast Indians are more racially Asian than North India, so they have higher IQs and they are less likely to rape you.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 19, 2012
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
I noticed how us white guys were the heroes and how disgusting you portrayed those nasty "Indians guys" to be.
I laughed my ass off reading this shit you posted as it's from a typically ugly East Asian skank trying to make out she's desirable. Your white worshiping dreams up some fantasy about your yellow ass being rescued from those brown skinned boys by some white boys.
I suggest the only "horror" you encountered was when you caught sight of yourself in a mirror. You thought, "no one wants me and even the Indian guys are ignoring my cheap insecure skank ass so I'll go and make something up on Topix and at the same time, I'll make out that I'm really desirable to white guys.
I bet those Indian guys were the ones who were horrified and their horror only ended after your lying skank ass left India, that's if you went at all - dreamer.
You're a cheap Asian skank and an ugly one at that.
i totally agree!
actionpacked

San Francisco, CA

#15 Aug 20, 2012
Grouch, how did you feel about Asians and Latinos being the only ones competing for medals in mens soccer at the 2012 Olympics in London? oh, nevermind, I forgot, you don't hate men, you hate women...

“To be or not to be”

Location hidden

#16 Aug 20, 2012
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
New Delhi men are North Indian. North Indians are more racially White/Aryan than the rest of India, so they have lower IQs and they are more likely to rape you. South Indians and Northeast Indians are more racially Asian than North India, so they have higher IQs and they are less likely to rape you.
Rubbish. A raper is a raper. Nothing to do with high IQ.
The Japanese soldiers during the WW2 were Asians too. But when they invaded China some of them raped girls too.

“To be or not to be”

Location hidden

#19 Aug 20, 2012
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
How about "a rapist is a rapist"? Oh, and how about learning English too!
I meant a rapist lol

“Hello everyone!”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#21 Aug 20, 2012
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you did and that's exactly why you repeated your mistake.
http://www.webster-dictionary.org/definition/...

“To be or not to be”

Location hidden

#22 Aug 22, 2012
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
It's usually Chinese, Korean and Japanese women groping white guys.
Groping at the airport too.
&fe ature=fvwrel
Jungle Jim

United States

#23 Aug 22, 2012
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you did and that's exactly why you repeated your mistake.
I'm assuming you're actually either a bitter white woman who hates losing her man to a better woman, or, an angry Indian male insulted by the truth? PA-THET-IC!

“To be or not to be”

Location hidden

#25 Aug 24, 2012
-prettyinpink- wrote:
Hey ! Any more hot juicy story to entertain us?
Don't be afraid to say what s in your mind and don't be intimidated by grouch.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#27 Aug 25, 2012
Jungle Jim wrote:
<quoted text> I'm assuming you're actually either a bitter white woman who hates losing her man to a better woman, or, an angry Indian male insulted by the truth? PA-THET-IC!
Your guess is correct.

This as*hole grouch is definately a frustrated curry muncher pretending to be white.

His zealous defence of indians and unrelenting attacks against east asians (while pretending to be white) is very revealing of his true identity.

Real white guys don't care if asians insult indians or vice versa.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#28 Aug 25, 2012
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever good ol' Grouch is around, the Chinks take cover and stay out of harms way!
All curry munchers are tough behind their computers. LOL!!

Upfront, they're all pitiful, you included.

I know, bcoz I've put curry muncher ass on the ground.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#32 Aug 26, 2012
Grouch wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha Ha, Ching Chong King Kong is spewing his usual bullshit again. Seems like good ol' Grouch needs to put this slant-eyed immigrant back in his insecure gay place again.
Look at the amount of times I've insulted Indians and India, yet I've got no come back from Indians, but when I criticize your Ching Chang yellow ass for being racist towards your fellow Asians, like Filipinos, Indians and Vietnamese, you start sulking like the little pussy bitch you are.
Now Chang Yang Fang, I don't give a rat's ass whether you believe I'm Indian because I know what I am and I also know that unlike you, I'm not the immigrant living in our white lands. Your filthy unwashed ho mommy and worthless pimp daddy got off the boat because their impoverished third world shithole country couldn't afford to feed their diseased ridden yellow asses. Just because your dumb yellow ass moved to our white lands, doesn't make you a Canadian - Chink boy!
Now go tell your ho mommy to get back on that street corner and love her next customer "a long long time for two dollar" and then come back with something better for me to read and not the shit your ho mommy feeds your dumb yellow ass every night.
Your "insults" against Indians never go beyond mere criticism.

You dung curry munching, cow piss drinking white wannabe.

BTW Canada like America and Australia is not originally white lands.
AZN

Toronto, Canada

#33 Aug 26, 2012
*mild criticism*

“To be or not to be”

Location hidden

#34 Aug 26, 2012
AZN wrote:
<quoted text>Your "insults" against Indians never go beyond mere criticism.
You dung curry munching, cow piss drinking white wannabe.
BTW Canada like America and Australia is not originally white lands.
No. Grouch is not Chinese. You can't ask him to throw insults at the Indians. He doesn't hate Indians the way the Chinese hate the Indian people. Generally speaking, Asians don't dislike Indians. Only the Chinese consider the Indians as their mortal enemies.
Why do you think a person is an Indian when that person has a different view about Asians or Chinese. Indians are Asians so they can't speak ill of Asians the way grouch does. So Grouch can't be Indian nor Asian. Why don't you use your Asian high IQ and your SAT score to think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Asian-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do asian girls like black guys. Be honest! (Apr '11) 27 min donna 2,776
Ainu, nearly extinct by Japan. (Jul '15) 58 min Ainu 3,634
Slept with a BM. Will u take her back? 1 hr Bruce Lee Jr 6
Black Racism against Asians (Jun '11) 5 hr A Human 156
Jewish girls have the smallest vaginas... (Mar '13) 10 hr BigGermanPecker 44
News Asians, many out of shame, not seeking U.S. dep... 12 hr Romneycare killed... 21
I had sex with a TRANNY ! Thu Wowtoo1 4
More from around the web