Albemarle High School Performs "Hello...

Albemarle High School Performs "Hello Dolly"

There are 5 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Apr 30, 2013, titled Albemarle High School Performs "Hello Dolly". In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Albemarle High School students are performing a musical that has not been seen in the area in decades.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

TTT

Keswick, VA

#1 May 3, 2013
It has not been decades since this musical was last performed locally. A fantastic production of "Hello Dolly" was performed four years ago at STAB high school.
Neal Donaldson

United States

#2 May 3, 2013
A well done performance. AHS always does a great job. Kudos to the cast, Fay Cunningham, and Greg Thomas with the orchestra.
qwerty

Orange, VA

#3 May 3, 2013
At $17.50 a ticket!!!??? AHS are you nuts! You're a high school...not a broadway show
nnn

Charlottesville, VA

#4 May 3, 2013
Qwerty hasn't left the country farm in a while. You can get a drink and a snack at a broadway show for 17.50 not a seat.
dramadiva

Charlottesville, VA

#5 May 4, 2013
qwerty wrote:
At $17.50 a ticket!!!??? AHS are you nuts! You're a high school...not a broadway show
You've obviously not seen a show at Albemarle!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CNN guest blasts police for swarming 'Straight ... Fri USA Today 1
News Reitz Theatre Players Look to Raise Funds for J... (Dec '10) Aug 24 Harvey 8
News The doors of Pearisburg Theater open again (Jul '08) Aug 22 Love Big Girls 9
News Vacaville man sings Neil Diamond tunes Aug 20 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Capone has the groovy full rundown of the 2nd a... Aug 11 PPE 1
News Wastewater from Colorado mine flows toward New ... Aug 10 Elise Loves Rice 1
News Reaction to Colorado theater shooting sentence Aug 9 guest 1
More from around the web