Theatre dance master classes offered

Theatre dance master classes offered

There are 1 comment on the The News-Messenger story from Jun 25, 2013, titled Theatre dance master classes offered. In it, The News-Messenger reports that:

Dancers ages 14 and older are encouraged to attend. A registration fee of $25 is required for each class.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News-Messenger.

Teacher Teacher

Sonoma, CA

#1 Jun 26, 2013
These are or are not the classes that people are talking about that are offered on a money back guarantee? The admin said that if the student doesnt like the classes after summer then they will get all their money back; all those free classes? Geeez m'knees. I will go broke if any of my little fat brats hear of this. Their moms are all about squeezing out some more. One stole the towels, the soap dispenser is always empty, the room deodorant cans are always gone on the same day I put them in the dressing room, the checks are late or bounce.I can see this stuff sticking out of the mom's brand new bags. Geez m'knees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Hurricane Harvey Flooded Houston's Theater Dist... 1 hr FART LUMPS 5
News Ebenezer Scrooge's Big Playhouse Christmas Show... Dec 8 Cynthia Cortes 1
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) Dec 4 Mitch Lawrence 1,668
News Spontaneous Smattering is Back! Turn It Up To E... Dec 2 Fart Request 3
News ???????San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus presents ... Dec 1 Imprtnrd 2
News Why Xavier University is staging play about man... Nov 23 PayupSucka 3
News Kevin Spacey scandal: A complete list of the 13... Nov 10 Ex Senator Stillb... 7
More from around the web