Calender

Calender

There are 2 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Jul 19, 2013, titled Calender. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Local Comedian Jay McKittrick will perform for an hour of laughter with his "Larger Than Wife" humor at the Community Youth Warehouse at 7 p.m. today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

Dan and Pat Jones

Carlsbad, NM

#1 Jul 21, 2013
We attended Jay's "Larger Than Wife" show on Friday night at the Community Youth Warehouse and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. He puts on a terrific show and I am amazed that anyone can appear on stage (without notes) and tell jokes for over an hour. YOU ROCK JAY! When and where is the next show?
Jon Anderson

Ruidoso, NM

#2 Aug 9, 2013
Excellent show! My wife and I had a great time. More people need to hear this comedy!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community News (Apr '14) Jul 16 BerniesFriend 4
News CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES, New Play About Male Inf... Jul 10 SBT 1
News Johnny Depp apologizes for joking about assassi... Jul 9 he is not dangerous 8
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) Jul 9 Boo 1,662
News Theater refuses to buckle after 'Caesar' Trump ... Jul 7 Real Thomas 2
News Collierville resident selected for prestigious ... Jul 5 oakie 1
News Phil Donahue has to fight to keep antiwar film ... (Jun '08) Jul 4 C Kersey 15
More from around the web