Jeff Jacoby:

Jeff Jacoby:

There are 1 comment on the Jewish World Review story from Apr 14, 2014, titled Jeff Jacoby:. In it, Jewish World Review reports that:

"Honor Diaries" might not be coming to a theater near you, at least not if CAIR gets its way.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jewish World Review.

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 14, 2014
Lets be honest 99.9% of people on this sits are un-islamc. Most of us would be stoned to death if the muslims had their way. the idea of islam is disgusting to any morally thinking person. islam and those who follow the teachings of the pedophile prophet will do any thing to stop the truth coming out , they use the tools of racism and islamaphobia to block all talk and discussion about the subjects of FGM, child brides, rape and the beating, mutilation and murder of women.
Iraq is at this moment revising the age of marriage for women, at this time it is 18 but under the guidance of islamic scholars it is to be removed altogether, meaning that they will follow their prophet and children as young as 9 will be forced to marry. I have only one thing to say about this.
IRAQ: DON’T LEGALIZE FORCED CHILD MARRIAGE. It IS WRONG NO MATTER WHAT YOUR SO CALLED SCHOLARS SAY!
I have a number of questions, where are our so called leaders? why aren't they condemning this? why aren't they voicing their opposition?
I think the answer to that is either they don't want to upset the muslims , heaven forbid we should tell the truth about their religion, remember islam is the religion of peace......or our politicians are face down in the trough gorging themselves, unaware of any thing but their greed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) 16 hr Boi 1,645
News Ask Ken: 'Cheyenne' star Clint Walker still sta... (Feb '11) Sat truth 11
News Meryl Streep takes stage dressed as Donald Trum... Jul 20 trump fan 34
News Watch: Justin Bieber falls from stage in Canada Jul 20 Tr3ndsetter 2
News Papa Hemingway in Cuba' a warts-and-all look at... Jul 20 Crusader 16
News Monday By the Numbers: J.Lo's dates, a legendar... Jul 19 Rb RECORDS 1
News A legend in the re-making (Jun '15) Jul 18 The End Of America 5
More from around the web