Show will go on at Belmont Drive-In

Show will go on at Belmont Drive-In

There are 14 comments on the The Gaston Gazette story from Mar 30, 2010, titled Show will go on at Belmont Drive-In. In it, The Gaston Gazette reports that:

Peggy Lawing, owner of the Belmont Drive-In, never missed a night out at the big screen.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gaston Gazette.

WoooHoooo

Pineville, NC

#1 Mar 30, 2010
Best good news I heard all day!

“why not?”

Since: Mar 10

Charlotte, NC

#2 Mar 30, 2010
WoooHoooo wrote:
Best good news I heard all day!
i thought so too.
kari

Kings Mountain, NC

#3 Apr 1, 2010
why do they charge 4 dollars per person when bessemer city drive in charges 8 dollars per car?

“why not?”

Charlotte, NC

#4 Apr 1, 2010
i swear, i think people follow me around on this forum just to judge me.

i consider myself a celebrity of sorts!! hahaha.
[and psychic, because watch if im not judged on this one too.]

ill pay four dollars a person for a good night with friends and/or family, not to mention helping peggy lawing's family with her medical bills totaling up to $100,000.(but i suppose some people will argue that its not their responsibility and she shoulda had insurance.)
Belmont Mom

Stanley, NC

#5 Apr 1, 2010
formerWord wrote:
ill pay four dollars a person for a good night with friends and/or family, not to mention helping peggy lawing's family with her medical bills totaling up to $100,000.(but i suppose some people will argue that its not their responsibility and she shoulda had insurance.)
Your right former word I will be more than happy to pay 4 dollars a person to spend an evening with my family at the movies in an outdoor setting and if it helps someone with mounting medical bills all the better. My kids love the Drive In and I am so glad it's going to stay open.
cigar

Charlotte, NC

#6 Apr 1, 2010
formerWord wrote:
This way you get to choose who recieves your money. With Obamacare you do not. A job, insurance, cell phones, are not rights!!!
kari

Kings Mountain, NC

#7 Apr 1, 2010
I wasn't trying to be mean. I was just curious, because belmont drive inn use too charge per car. I love the drive-inn too.

“why not?”

Charlotte, NC

#8 Apr 1, 2010
cigar wrote:
<quoted text>
This way you get to choose who recieves your money. With Obamacare you do not. A job, insurance, cell phones, are not rights!!!
quit following me, cigar.
we have our threads, leave that business there.
unless you plan on helping Peggy Lawing's family with her medical bills by visiting the drive-in, then i dont care to hear your lopsided OPINIONS.

and im sorry if i came off as being rude to you, kari. I was not trying to be.
devils

Charlotte, NC

#9 Apr 2, 2010
formerWord wrote:
<quoted text>
unless you plan on helping Peggy Lawing's family with her medical bills by visiting the drive-in, then i dont care to hear your lopsided OPINIONS.
Now now Obama's approval rating fell again today to 44 percent so who's view seems to be lopsided. Capitalism has worked for over 200 years here and now you want to try something else. Another Dumbocrat wanting something for nothing!!!! Following Odumbo will only lead to your further demise!!!
cigar

Charlotte, NC

#10 Apr 2, 2010
formerWord wrote:
<quoted text>
Following you??? I think not and the only thing lopsided is your head. I agree with devils you and yours are leading this country in a direction most do not care to go. You will be voted out beginning in November!!!!!!!!!!

“why not?”

Charlotte, NC

#11 Apr 2, 2010
devils wrote:
<quoted text>
Now now Obama's approval rating fell again today to 44 percent so who's view seems to be lopsided. Capitalism has worked for over 200 years here and now you want to try something else. Another Dumbocrat wanting something for nothing!!!! Following Odumbo will only lead to your further demise!!!
did you think of those names yourself?? Odumbo?

again...belmont drive-in thread.
take your malice to another thread.

“why not?”

Charlotte, NC

#12 Apr 2, 2010
cigar wrote:
<quoted text>
Following you??? I think not and the only thing lopsided is your head. I agree with devils you and yours are leading this country in a direction most do not care to go. You will be voted out beginning in November!!!!!!!!!!
my head? lopsided? im thinking you and your people are resorting to kindergarten insults now.

BELMONT DRIVE-IN THREAD!!
your threats don't belong here.
Leigh

Charlotte, NC

#13 Apr 9, 2010
kari wrote:
why do they charge 4 dollars per person when bessemer city drive in charges 8 dollars per car?
I worked there last year when the price changed. Peggy wanted to stand out and show the newest movies possible. The box office chooses the price of the movie ticket; since they get almost all of the money to pay for the film. Bessemer city drive in would wait a few weeks and then pick up the movie Belmont drive in was or had all ready showed. If you like new movies $4.00 a person is dirt cheap compared to your local walk in theater, but that is the reason of the price change.
Jackson
#14 Sep 23, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community News (Apr '14) 23 hr BerniesFriend 6
News CHOICES & CONSEQUENCES, New Play About Male Inf... Jul 10 SBT 1
News Johnny Depp apologizes for joking about assassi... Jul 9 he is not dangerous 8
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) Jul 9 Boo 1,662
News Theater refuses to buckle after 'Caesar' Trump ... Jul 7 Real Thomas 2
News Collierville resident selected for prestigious ... Jul 5 oakie 1
News Phil Donahue has to fight to keep antiwar film ... (Jun '08) Jul 4 C Kersey 15
More from around the web