Ruiz: Let's stop the immigration thea...

Ruiz: Let's stop the immigration theater of the absurd in Washington

There are 6 comments on the New York Daily News story from Feb 24, 2013, titled Ruiz: Let's stop the immigration theater of the absurd in Washington. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

U.S. Senator Marco Rubio once embraced a Tea Party stance on immigration, but seems to be changing his tune after a recent conversation with President Obama It sure is tiresome, but there is nothing surprising about this immigration theater of the absurd going on in Washington.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Feb 24, 2013
Just what was he expecting, the 'boyking' was installed as the President by Nancy & Reid as a fast way to cement their own power. They didn't consider the baggage he carries.
Kick the Can, is his only game and Iran & Puten know it.
After the BenghaziDECEPTION is investigated congress should look at the 'deal' which deemed Alaskan Islands to Russia.

“I laugh at Robo Posters”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2 Feb 24, 2013
FEDERAL SPENDING UP $822.90 PER PERSON SINCE OBAMA, of course 47% don't pay anything so you can double that for the taxpayers of America that Obama and his agenda feed off of.

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#3 Feb 24, 2013
TOTALLY absurd...
nothing wrong with the laws we HAVE, other than the government refusing to enforce them.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 24, 2013
The job description was just something to run a campaign upon. His opportunity to change is first to promise utopia and watch the chaos erupt, blaming a brightly colored fob.
Papillon

Sacramento, CA

#5 Feb 24, 2013
Immigration nowadays always refers to illegal Mexicans.
Although deliberately not publicized, there are almost as many ILLEGAL muslims in this country as there are illegal Mexicans.
Barrack Hussein Obama has flown into the USA thousands of muslims EACH MONTH from several African countries since 2008 - AT YOUR EXPENSE !

These two groups, along with the ghetto crowd, are responsible for 90% of the gun violence in the USA.

democRATS NEVER call for GUN CONTROL when any members of these groups are involved in a killing spree.
This is because they are considered to be politically correct.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Illegal immigration, or border jumping has been blamed upon Mexicans, unless a political benefit can be gained by HS, Visa violations of Gov./Corporate secret deals are dangerous, susceptible to corruption and unConstitutional.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News CNN guest blasts police for swarming 'Straight ... Aug 28 USA Today 1
News Reitz Theatre Players Look to Raise Funds for J... (Dec '10) Aug 24 Harvey 8
News The doors of Pearisburg Theater open again (Jul '08) Aug 22 Love Big Girls 9
News Vacaville man sings Neil Diamond tunes Aug 20 Birds Landing Bob 1
News Capone has the groovy full rundown of the 2nd a... Aug 11 PPE 1
News Wastewater from Colorado mine flows toward New ... Aug 10 Elise Loves Rice 1
News Reaction to Colorado theater shooting sentence Aug 9 guest 1
More from around the web