Whatever Happened To ... Town and Cou...

Whatever Happened To ... Town and Country?

There are 1 comment on the Rochester Democrat and Chronicle story from Jan 18, 2014, titled Whatever Happened To ... Town and Country?. In it, Rochester Democrat and Chronicle reports that:

The Town and Country Dinner Theater in East Rochester played host to some of the biggest names in entertainment during its brief run nearly 40 years ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rochester Democrat and Chronicle.

The man

Rochester, NY

#1 Jan 18, 2014
The place was always somewhat suspicious. No assets for the feds to seize since much of the equipment was leased as I recall. Tuttle was a burned-out chain-smoking high-strung playwright wannabe alchie. Nice guy, though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Review: Bill Hader makes the wild and weird 'Ba... 4 hr Bible Belt 1
News High school student 'tried to blow up a weapon ... Mar 20 DeDominicis 1
News Ohio bus driver gets knocked out cold by sucker... Mar 14 Leftist handjob 22
News Elvis Tribute Artists to Appear on 'David Lette... (Feb '13) Mar 12 Kay B 27
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) Mar 10 Troy from Harlem 1,677
News Bright Star Arrives at the Hobby With Music Fro... Mar 9 Walter glen stockton 2
News 'Hamilton' spurs sellout of season passes for B... Mar 9 Wong hun low 1