China pulls 'Django Unchained' on day of premiere

Apr 14, 2013 Full story: SILive.com 38

"Django Unchained" became "Django Unscreened" as Quentin Tarantino's violent slave-revenge saga was pulled from Chinese theaters on its opening day, with the importer blaming an unspecified technical problem.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jeff

Joliet, IL

#1 Apr 16, 2013
Hmmm. Movie about a slave seeking freedom and revenge against evil government officials and bisuness leaders. I wonder why it wasn't popular in China?
epep

Swindon, UK

#2 May 1, 2013
i have read that they have now allowed it to be shown in China.

i personally think it is bad news.

first " django unchained " is a film that is violence for violence sake.

secondly the film is about a black man as a hero.

that is not say i mean all blacks are bad.

that is not to say i mean that all blacks are good.

a fair perspective is most blacks are crime-prone and dangerous where and when blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand.

about the film showing a black man as a hero. when viewed by chinese audiences it will make chinese people and chinese women more okay with dating/marrying black men. this will therefore not be good for the purity of the chinese gene pool in China.
epep

Swindon, UK

#3 May 1, 2013

i personally think it is bad news.

that is not to say i mean all blacks are bad.

a fair perspective is most blacks are crime-prone and dangerous where and when blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand.

about the film showing a black man as a hero. when viewed by chinese audiences it will make chinese people and chinese women more okay with dating/marrying black men. this will therefore not be good for the purity of the chinese gene pool in China.
epep

Swindon, UK

#4 May 1, 2013

i personally think it is bad news for chinese movie audiences in China.

epep

Swindon, UK

#5 May 1, 2013

i personally think it is bad news for chinese movie audiences in China.

about the film showing a black man as a hero. when viewed by chinese audiences it will make chinese people more okay with chinese women dating/marrying black men. and it will make chinese women more okay with dating/marrying black men. this will therefore not be good for the purity of the chinese gene pool in China.
epep

Swindon, UK

#6 May 1, 2013

i personally think it is bad for chinese movie audiences in China.

about the film showing a black man as a hero. when viewed by chinese audiences it will make chinese people more okay with chinese women dating/marrying black men. and it will make chinese women more okay with dating/marrying black men. this will therefore not be good for the purity of the chinese gene pool in China.
REMEMBER TIANNANMEN

Surrey, Canada

#7 May 1, 2013
It has nothing at all to do with the CCP's encouragement of racial hatred.

Obviously the Chinese Communist Party does not want its 1.2 billion Chinese slaves to get ideas!

Slavery ended in 1865 in the USA, with a fight. The people of China are still enslaved to the CCP slaveowners. The fight is soon to begin.
epep

Swindon, UK

#8 May 1, 2013
REMEMBER TIANNANMEN wrote:
Obviously the Chinese Communist Party does not want its 1.2 billion Chinese slaves to get ideas!
Slavery ended in 1865 in the USA, with a fight. The people of China are still enslaved to the CCP slaveowners. The fight is soon to begin.
I am NOT in the CCP.

i do NOT hate or like blacks.

but I am cautious about blacks because when and where blacks are the majority and when where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then blacks are crime-prone and dangerous.
epep

Swindon, UK

#10 May 1, 2013
REMEMBER TIANNANMEN wrote:
i am NOT in the CCP.

but I am cautious about blacks because when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then blacks are crime-prone and dangerous.
The CCP SUCKS

Surrey, Canada

#11 May 1, 2013
It has nothing at all to do with you or the CCP's encouragement of racial hatred.

epep

Swindon, UK

#12 May 1, 2013
The CCP SUCKS wrote:
It has nothing at all to do with you or the CCP's encouragement of racial hatred.
i am NOT in the CCP.

i do NOT encourage racial hatred.

but I am cautious about blacks because when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand then blacks are crime-prone and dangerous.
CHINA SPRING

Surrey, Canada

#13 May 1, 2013
epep wrote:
<quoted text>
i am NOT in the CCP.
i do NOT encourage racial hatred.
Okay. You have an irrational fear of coloured people with creepy racist undertones, then.
epep

Swindon, UK

#14 May 2, 2013
CHINA SPRING wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. You have an irrational fear of coloured people with creepy racist undertones, then.
I do not have an irrational fear of blacks.

But I do have a rational fear of blacks if I live near blacks when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks have the upperhand because it is in those situations that the blacks will, in comparatively high rates, become dangerous and the blacks will assault and murder each other blacks and other races.
epep

Swindon, UK

#15 Jun 2, 2013
the stupid CCP is now allowing all types of Hollywood films into China. those Hollywood films will brainwash chinese people in China for western elites' agendas.

now the stupid CCP allows all types of Hollywood films into China, such as films which portrays blacks as " heroes ". when viewed by chinese audiences it will make chinese people and chinese women more okay with dating/marrying black men. this will therefore not be good for the purity of the chinese gene pool in China.

the CCP is now ruining chinese people's minds in China by allowing all types of Hollywood films into China.

in real life blacks are not anything similar as blacks are portrayed in Hollywood films.

when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand, in those situations blacks will, in comparatively high rates, become dangerous and the blacks will then assault and murder each other blacks and other races.
epep

Swindon, UK

#16 Jun 2, 2013
i have read that they have allowed Django Unchained to be shown in China.

the stupid CCP is now allowing all types of Hollywood films into China. those Hollywood films will brainwash chinese people in China for western elites' agendas.

now the stupid CCP allows all types of Hollywood films into China, such as films which portrays blacks as " heroes ". when viewed by chinese audiences it will make chinese people and chinese women more okay with dating/marrying black men. this will therefore not be good for the purity of the chinese gene pool in China.

the CCP is now ruining chinese people's minds in China by allowing all types of Hollywood films into China.

in real life blacks are not anything similar as blacks are portrayed in Hollywood films.

in real life when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand, in those situations blacks will, in comparatively high rates, become dangerous and the blacks will then assault and murder each other blacks and other races.
epep

Swindon, UK

#17 Jun 2, 2013
i have read that they have allowed Django Unchained to be shown in China.

in real life blacks are not anything similar to blacks portrayed in Hollywood films.

in real life when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand, in those situations blacks will, in comparatively high rates, become dangerous and the blacks will then assault and murder each other blacks and other races.
epep

Swindon, UK

#18 Jun 2, 2013
I have read that they have allowed " Django Unchained " to be shown in China.

And the film " After Earth " which also stars blacks will also be allowed to be shown in China.

The stupid CCP is now allowing all types of Hollywood films into China. Those Hollywood films will brainwash chinese people in China for western elites' agendas.

Now the stupid CCP allows all types of Hollywood films into China, such as films which portrays blacks as " heroes ". When viewed by chinese audiences it will make chinese people and chinese women more okay with dating/marrying black men. This will therefore not be good for the purity of the chinese gene pool in China.

The CCP is now ruining chinese people's minds in China by allowing all types of Hollywood films into China.

In real life blacks are not anything similar to how they are portrayed in Hollywood films.

In real life when blacks live with an other majority race the blacks then will have no choice but to compromise and to behave and mimic the majority's races' mentality. But when and where blacks are the majority then blacks do not need to mimic any other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks' own mentality and blacks will then behave savagely. And when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand, in those situations blacks will, in comparatively high rates, become dangerous and the blacks will then assault and murder each other blacks and other races.
epep

Swindon, UK

#19 Jun 2, 2013
chinese people everywhere should not be enemies with any other races.

but at the sametime chinese people in China do not need to ally with any other races. so chinese people in China should not ally with any other races.

chinese people in China do not need to ally with blacks or any other races.

but chinese people in China and chinese people every where should not be enemies with blacks or any other races. because chinese people in China and chinese people every where should not be enemies with blacks or any other races.

Chinese people in China should only ally and do business with other countries for China's own survival.
epep

Swindon, UK

#20 Jun 4, 2013
I have read that they have allowed " Django Unchained " to be shown in China.

And the film " After Earth " which also stars blacks will also be allowed to be shown in China.

The stupid CCP is now allowing all types of Hollywood films into China. Those Hollywood films will brainwash chinese people in China for western elites' agendas.

Now the stupid CCP allows all types of Hollywood films into China, such as films which portrays blacks as " heroes ". When viewed by chinese audiences it will make chinese people and chinese women more okay with dating/marrying black men. This will therefore not be good for the purity of the chinese gene pool in China.

The CCP is now ruining chinese people's minds in China by allowing all types of Hollywood films into China.

In real life blacks are not anything similar to how they are portrayed in Hollywood films.

In real life when blacks live with an other majority race the blacks then will have no choice but to compromise and to behave and mimic the majority's races' mentality. But when and where blacks are the majority then blacks do not need to mimic any other races' mentality then blacks will follow blacks' own mentality and blacks will then behave savagely. And when and where blacks are the majority and when and where blacks feel that blacks have the upperhand, in those situations blacks will, in comparatively high rates, become dangerous and the blacks will then assault and murder each other blacks and other races.
epep

Swindon, UK

#21 Jun 4, 2013
chinese people everywhere should not be enemies with any other races.

but at the sametime chinese people in China do not need to ally with any other races. so chinese people in China should not ally with any other races.

chinese people in China do not need to ally with blacks or any other races.

but chinese people in China and chinese people every where should not be enemies with blacks or any other races. because chinese people in China and chinese people every where should not be enemies with blacks or any other races.

Chinese people in China should only ally and do business with other countries for China's own survival.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fortress of Solitude' and the Un-Suckification... 1 hr fdrt7yudrty 1
Give thanks for the Valley's classic rock conce... 3 hr Ace McMillan 2
Live Theatricals Running This Weekend 14 hr dfsc 1
Struggle, culture, faith 17 hr Dan Winchester 4
New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) Oct 27 HARLEM ORIGINAL NYC 1,584
Former SLO Brew owners Todd and Korie Newman ke... Oct 23 kejhtrjyho 1
See New Movies By Adam McKay, Catherine Hardwic... Oct 19 High I 1

Theater People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE