Sizemore, Reed team up for premiere

Sizemore, Reed team up for premiere

There are 1 comment on the Bluefield Daily Telegraph story from Nov 16, 2013, titled Sizemore, Reed team up for premiere. In it, Bluefield Daily Telegraph reports that:

Hollywood magic came to life Saturday evening as thousands of people packed inside the Chuck Mathena Center for the southern West Virginia premiere showing of "A Christmas Tree Miracle," a Fly Over Films production staring Princeton native Kevin Sizemore.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Bluefield Daily Telegraph.

“treat me nice”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 19, 2013
this happened early 1990s wrote:
Tina Buckner **** all over *****'s **** when he was ******* her in the *** and he slapped her!
please say what u r gonna say.....I'm really stupid when it comes to fill in the blank......some people just don't know how to slander someone in public........read some of the other threads first and see how the rest of your kind do it....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Theater Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michael Moore leads audience of Broadway play t... Aug 19 you hate the truth 3
News Michael Moore leads audience of Broadway play t... Aug 18 Gen G A Custer 6
News Qiet On Mountain Stage Aug 11 youknew 7
News Ask Ken: 'Cheyenne' star Clint Walker still sta... (Feb '11) Aug 9 malott008 13
News The former Palace and Majestic Theaters, and Sa... Aug 8 Gavone 4
News Old, opulent theaters trigger magnificent memories Aug 1 Gavone 5
News New Harlem cinema big on Imagenation (Aug '06) Aug 1 Big K 1,663
More from around the web